Review of AmourArrow.ie

asta@amourarrow.ie

1 Review From Our Community

johnm483
1/18/16

Hi, this is my experience of an Irish dating agency, where I have got a very poor quality service.
I am a 42 year old single male. I paid 300 to Amourarrow for 10 dates in January 2015. I met Asta who is based in Ballinrobe, Co.Mayo, and of Latvian descent. She was a very persuasive and convincing saleswoman.
Between Jan and August 2015 she gave me 8 phone no's. I met 2, but the others declined or stopped responding, or were totally unsuitable. I mentioned this to a friend, who told me that this was a scam. Asta would get other Eastern European women to go on 1 or 2 dates with Irish guys, and then cease contact.
I found that she did not answer or return my phone calls from Sept 15, for 3 months. When I did get to talk to her, she said I must ring during office hours. Yet our one and only meeting was on a Saturday morning.!
I have found online a Cork Lady who had a similar experience. She found that the same agency was arranging for her to meet gents in their 60's, and one who was married. Again, a very poor quality service.
Now I will never get my money back, but I at least want to highlight this issue, so that other Irish single people are less likely to be exploited.
Thanks Mark

Questions? Get answers from the AmourArrow.ie staff and other customers.

AmourArrow.ie?