This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

AmourArrow.ie

AmourArrow.ie

AmourArrow.ie has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. AmourArrow.ie also ranks 297th among Dating sites. The most common issues with AmourArrow.ie are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate AmourArrow.ie?

“Amourarrow.ie--Irish dating agency scam”

Mark M.
1/18/16

Hi, this is my experience of an Irish dating agency, where I have got a very poor quality service. I am a 42 year old single male. I paid €300 to Amourarrow for 10 dates in January 2015. I met Asta who is based in Ballinrobe, Co.Mayo, and of Latvian descent. She was a very persuasive and convincing saleswoman. Between Jan and August 2015 she gave me 8 phone no’s. I met 2, but the others declined or stopped responding, or were totally unsuitable. I mentioned this to a friend, who told me that this was a scam. Asta would get other Eastern European women to go on 1 or 2 dates with Irish guys, and then cease contact. I found that she did not answer or return my phone calls from Sept 15, for 3 months. When I did get to talk to her, she said I must ring during office hours. Yet our one and only meeting was on a Saturday morning.! I have found online a Cork Lady who had a similar experience. She found that the same agency was arranging for her to meet gents in their 60’s, and one who was married. Again, a very poor quality service. Now I will never get my money back, but I at least want to highlight this issue, so that other Irish single people are less likely to be exploited. Thanks Mark

johnm483
January 18th, 2016
Thanks Mark

Questions? Get answers from the AmourArrow.ie staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AmourArrow.ie?

Have a question about AmourArrow.ie?