Review of Amorbeauty

Amorbeauty reviews

nd98
N D.
4/8/19

I ordered my 4D lash mascara from Amorbeauty.co (not .com or .co.nz just .co) on January 29, 2019. I received confirmation that it has been shipped on February 9th. Due to the shipping taking a long time and USPS not scanning my order at any given time, the customer service representative "Sam" sent a replacement order on February 21st. It's been 2 months and 2 weeks as of today since my original order was placed. The tracking number for the "replacement order" still gives the same update which was added on March 12th. Today is April 9th and I've asked for a refund too many times, no reply from "Sam" or anyone from that company. The tracking number also indicated that the country of origin of the product is in China, not US or Canada, but they said they shipped through USPS. So... I don't know at this point. I'd score them 0 stars if that's possible. Last reply from "Sam" was March 14th.

torim27
2/18/19

I placed an order on 1/03/19. As of today 02/16/19 I still haven't received it. I have emailed the company many times. They returned 2 emails telling me it was shipped. The first one without a tracking number and the second one with a tracking number that just disappears when it says it arrived in the USA. I have tried to email them again but no reply at all. I have tried the tracking number with every courier service I know of. I have asked for a refund but nobody will reply. This company is one to stay away from! https://amorbeauty.co/

By N D.
Questions? Get answers from the Amorbeauty staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Amorbeauty