American Family Insurance reviews

Tel: 1-800-MYAMFAM (692-6326)
twelp@amfam.com

kevinh153
1/4/17

I would never recommend American Family Insurance. If you ever have a claim they will never pay it and they will make every excuse in the book why you are not covered. My house was robbed $42,000 of items and they refused to pay. They told me every excuse of why I am not covered. I am currently suing them over this matter. Don't make the same mistake I did by getting American Family Insurance. You might as well have no insurance with this company!

Tip for consumers: Don't be fooled by this crooked Insurance company. They are nothing but a SCAM!!!

rickh58
5/25/15

I was reared ended while sitting at a stop light I suffered neck injuries do to wiplish its been over 2 years now and counting. American Family Insurance doesn't want to pay for my injuries and is making me sue them. They treated me like I did something wrong, like it was my fault for being at a stop light and letting this guy slam into me. American Family insurance are straight up ass holes. My attorney says he always has to sue them to get them to pay their members. I have been with American family insurance for 8 years now and I'm here to tell you look for a better company I am!

frankd48
2/9/15

American Family Ins. destroying Senior Citizens

Insurance Companies Greedy Extortion of American Families Wealth, did they know Ebola was coming?

My Agent sent me a notice of a Premium increase of $208.00 a month from $97.30 increased to $305.30.
This is an assault on Senior Citizens, ludicrous and insane. The gall of American Family to issue me a 213.77% increased premium at a ungodly rate and expect me to just go ahead and pay it! This policy payout is for a measly $100K. This is over 200% increase.

The gall of Insurance companies in AZ that nobody Police's their actions until we have to file complaints.
This should have been resolved years ago upon rules and regulations before Insurance companies run a muck.
All across TV and in Emails, insurance companies are dropping premiums rates dramatically and offering in excess of $100K for approximately the same premium.

This is most certainly an act of denial to enrage Senior Citizens to cancel their policy, it's a form of downsizing their clients that are reaching the age where they might have to pay the family's deceased. I respectfully will not sit on this issue, I am not at doctors offices 12 times a year, I do not need prescriptions, I do not have DB or high blood pressure or heart disease, I maintain my body weight etc etc. I will not be put into a category that insurance companies decide that a person my age should be in.

NOTE!
Three years ago Jesse Ventura TV show interviewed a doctor who stated that a Virus would bring down America, don't tell me that all Insurance companies were not aware and that they could increase all premiums, Life, Health and Home. NONE of these parasites have ever been for the American Public, ONLY for their own personal GREEDY GAINS.

antoinettep
5/1/14

American Family Insurance just looks for loop holes so not to pay out on claims. I have a condo on the 1st fl and the unit above me on the 2nd fl had a water pipe brake which cause damage to my unit. The 2nd fl unit has American Family Insurance and they refuse to pay for damages to my 1st fl unit caused by their insured busted water pipe. They are saying that the bylaws for the condo state that there has to be negligence? I think they are negligent but the insurance company is saying I would have to prove that they did it willfully? This is a bunch of BS!

Questions? Get answers from the American Family Insurance staff and other customers.

1 Photo for American Family Insurance