Review of AmericanJeans

Tel: +1.6027165339
americanjeans.com@domainprivacygroup.com

alext89
4/4/17

When I ordered my jeans American Jeans confirmed the style number matched the Levis number. What arrived was a completely different style and color number. This company is a RIP OFF. DO NOT deal with them unless you want to throw your money away!

williamh202
12/13/16

I ordered a pair of jeans based on the picture. They arrive different from picture. There response is you received the latest version of those jeans. They dont seem to care or see whats wrong with this. Be careful with this site. I would not recommend

jordanl28
11/13/16

I love this store. No other store has the choice that AmericanJeans.com has. The customer service is great too. I highly recommend this place if you love quality jeans.

mem130
11/10/16

I order a pair of my favorites Jean that were supposedly in stock. After two weeks I still had not received my jeans. I went online and the order status still indicated processing. I wrote them an email. Two days later I received a auto reply that the jeans are out of stock. Wish I found these reviews first

blakea6
10/24/16

I have had the same negative experience as others have written here. I had an old pair of Levi's jeans that I loved, but they were worn out and I needed a new pair. I was looking everywhere for them but could not find them anywhere. I finally found them on this website and was more than happy to pay their premium to get these jeans. I ordered two pair, only to receive a completely different product! The return policy on their website specifically says, "If we have inadvertently sent you incorrect or defective merchandise, we apologize. Please email us to arrange an RMA and obtain a USPS return shipping label, and you will not be charged for the shipping costs of replacement merchandise." So, I contact them and explained the problem. After getting no response the first time, I put in another request. Finally, several days later, they emailed me, only to say that the item they sent me is the new model. I then responded back, explaining that it does not match the description on their website, and that I spoke directly with Levi's and they informed me that the product that was shipped to me is a discontinued model, so how could they be the new model? I never received a response to that email or any of the other several emails I sent after that. I now have two pair of jeans that I don't want and don't fit me. This company screwed me out of over $100! Moral of the story is...DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY!!

leeanneh
12/8/15

Don't ever buy anything from americanjeans.com. You only stand about a 10% chance of receiving the jeans that you actually ordered. Customer service is non-existent and the likelihood that you will get your money back is slim to none. Stay away from these a--holes. Better prices on the same jeans can be found on ebay - usually with free shipping.

susanp70
9/6/15

You have to wait for the sales, which id over all the major holidays, but they are great quality, and good prices with the sales. Good customer service, too.

justinb67
3/5/14

terrible, sent me the wrong color jeans but continually denied it until i sent them photographic evidence and even then, no apology or any suggestion of a fix just asked for more photos.

disengaged and arrogant.

tutut
12/12/13

Hello,
Let me post this message to alert users that americanjeans.com is not honest with its customers. I placed an order for a total of $ 149.82 in americanjeans.com October 14, 2013. Since then I have never received anything! I contacted them to inform them of the problem and try to find a solution, but they never wanted to hear me. They tell me that La Poste has left me several notices of passing that my address is not good! This is absolutely false! I have the history of la Poste that signal to me that the day of the arrival of my package in my town that has been redirected At UPS Germany!
Americanjeans.com is a dishonest site and absolutely not respecting its customers! I advise you not to buy anything especially at home!

joep5
1/15/11

This online store is a fraud. Don't waste your money. My order was never received. Buy from a legit store like Sheplers, Amazon, JC Penney, Macy's etc.

jamesp7
7/1/10

Love this store. Great selection of Levis jeans and Calvin Klein jeans. Good prices and fast shipping. I have been buying from these guys for about 10 years. How many Interent stores can you say that about!

Questions? Get answers from the AmericanJeans staff and other customers.

AmericanJeans?