American Home Guard reviews

te44
10/4/18

I made a claim in July 2018 and in August they wanted extra paperwork to prove I had maintained the appliances. I did that on Sept 4. I have been calling them for a week now and no one returns my calls to tell me where my refunds are. I don't use their people as I do not let strangers in my home, but was told it was ok to use my own when I called in July.
I am not supposed to be typing as I have a shoulder issue, but I want people to know they are quick to sign you up, but not quick to repay you.

T Eli

beatricep17
7/10/18

Just called to file my first claim today. Jason was very helpful in taking my information and Getting someone to come out today.

terryt139
6/28/18

Just purchased the blue total coverage plan about 2 months ago. Last week I had a major plumbing stoppage. When I say major I mean it! Every toilet in the house was overflowing the water was even coming out of the shower drains. I had to shut off my the water main until Barry from West City Plumbing got here. He was snaking the drains for over an hour and a half to clear the blockage. When he finished he told me the bill was $250.00 which he would be billing to American Home Guard and all I had to pay him was $65.00 for the service fee. Hope I don't have to use it again but I am glad it was there when I needed it.

jeffreyw61
11/22/17

I recommend ahg to everyone i know who is looking for home warranty or even owns a home. I know ahg is the best and I recommend ahg with confidence because i know ahg will treat them with the same respect and methodical personality that they treat me with.

wendyl75
10/24/17

The customer service rep went above and beyond to find someone to come replace my broken ceiling fan as soon as possible. You do not find many people willing to go the extra mile today. They replaced the motor with a new one. Great work AHG.

patriciar166
9/18/17

Every step in this process was handled in a timely and an upbeat manner. I was kept aware of the entire procedure up to completion. I am completely satisfied with the resolution of my issues.

tonyr105
9/14/17

I've never been great with making decisions, but getting home warranty was one I had to make. After searching for the right one I came across American Home Guard and since then it was by far one of the most important decisions I have made.

ralpht18
8/29/17

American Home set up an appointment with a technician for me, and had the problem with my refrigerator fixed all within 24 hours. Very satisfied. Would strongly urge anyone who does not have a home warranty to purchase one with this company.

sammieb17
8/22/17

I Sent 2 claims to American Home Guard over the last 2 years. One was for the microwave and the other for the dishwasher. I tried to file the claims electronically and I couldn't figure that out. So I ended up calling the free number and talked to somebody who sent a request for me. They did what they were supposed to do and got the contractors to come right away within a day.

elvirad2
8/17/17

American Home Guard is great. The contractor called and came out right away. He was very knowledgeable and fixed my dryer really quickly. He even gave me tips on maintaining my appliances. Really nice dude.

terryc106
8/16/17

I havent had to use American Home Guard services yet. So far Ive been lucky, but I am glad to know they are there when something breaks. I have recommended AHG to others. Their customer service is hands down the best of all other companies we have called. Thanks.

craigm111
8/15/17

We have been an American Home guard policyholders for two years. Over that time we had been in need of service several times. Response from the contractor has always been very quick. They are always professional. While it might be a little expensive for us, with two central a/c units and two heating systems. We know that we can trust American Home Guard if we need them.

philipo10
7/26/17

I had two claims with american home guard and they sent one service provider to my house. Our technician was very helpful and found out the problems immediately. The company was very timely in their response to our needs. I would recommend them to anyone.

tommyh43
7/25/17

About a week ago my washing machines stopped running I couldn't wash my clothes i called american home guard and they sent someone over right away.

Questions? Get answers from the American Home Guard staff and other customers.

American Home Guard?