By far one of the most daring online news outlets I've ever encountered.Every politician is free game here.You will be shocked even by just some of the headings on their home page.
8/2/16: Condolence to the family of Victor Thorn, just a young guy. Peace out brother - did your job well.
This website seems to be unveiling truth. Links to a bunch of books by accredited theorists. Can't see anything wrong with the information, yet. Bashes just about everyone equally. This might be one problem and would fall under 'straw man.'
*The article states that the Rothschilds want Iran's banks. Problem is, Iran's banks are reportedly already based in London under the balance sheet of the Bank of International Settlements. Reportedly 'the secret' is part of the scam to protect hidden alliances and to keep the Hegelian Dialectic thriving.
Named as a disinformation site by BreakForNews. The American Free Press also links to 'WhatReallyHappened,' which is also named as a disinformation center by BreakForNews. Subverted Nation calls WRH a disinfo site as well.
Just a preliminary review while evidence is gathered.
*Currently trying to contact BFN to see if it can offer examples of disinfo. No response and it looks like the data on BFN is 11 years old. Key problems w/ BFN's assertions:
1. Says disinfo sites/people downplay America's leading role in the conspiracy but then says on the same page, "America is JUST the enforcement arm."
2. Disparages patriots as a "fringe" group.
3. Downplays the banking role.
4. Uses the catch phrase 'CIA' to name all the disinfo people even though the owner states many just figured out what was happening incorrectly.
5. Just a few individual analysis on the alleged disinformation specialists.
Conclusion is that the owner of BFN should remove his disinfo list, or remove names that don't have analysis. Not righteous to make accusations with no real evidence. Historical evidence of anything is missing from BFN.
Customer Questions & Answers
Did You Find This Page Useful?
Business owners: What’s your side of the story?
Manage your business