Review of Amazon France

Clichy, A8 92110, FR
associates-documents-fr@amazon.fr

antoniov18
3/13/18

I bought some itens on Amazon Business France. The delivery date was set to 22th February, and at that date the itens had not yet been sent. I contacted support and they told me that there was a problem with my card to contact the bank. I contacted the bank and they said there was no problem. I insisted and they told me they that the card was ok but they were verifying my account. I waited and... nothing, the order is still on with 22th february delivery date!!! I insisted and now I am not getting any answer! The experience seems a nightmare, a Kafka book!!! Buy on Amazon.co.uk or Amazon.com! I never had any problem with them!

gabriela178
11/7/17

Excellent store. I'm a Premium member and I was never disappointed.
When I met a problem, their staff solved it very fast.

maximew11
4/1/17

I order a chainsaw on amazon.fr. It was at 45 instead of 80 because the package will be shipped in 1 or 2 months.
Amazon canceled my order because it's was a princing error.
No goodwill gesture. The worst is, the next day, they increase the price of the chainsaw at 130 ( all store sell the chainsaw at 80) just to prove that is an princing error...

ale7034
8/31/16

Excellent site - and if you place enough orders to make it worthwhile subscribing to Premium (about 40 Euro a year, with other benefits including Kindle book rental), next day delivery for no extra charge.
Almost embarrassing when the UPS guy arrives with next-day service on an urgent package - containing an item costing less than 10 Euro.

Tip for consumers: Look out for multiple listing of the same product (presumably from different Marketplace sellers) sometimes at varying prices

camillac
1/18/15

This store is really really nice. I hope that everyone enjoys browsing this site.

deborahj4
11/22/13

Excellent site. Rapid delivery.

Questions? Get answers from the Amazon France staff and other customers.

Amazon France?