Review of Amazon France

Clichy, A8 92110, FR
associates-documents-fr@amazon.fr

stephaniea179
5/23/19

I like this site because of the choice of products offeral.

I used to buy a lot of things in this site.

clarem80
4/16/19

I have been a seller for a few years and have had a number of customer order and keep the goods they have ordered and Amazon refund them and even take the return postage from me, with me not having the goods back. They allow their customers to steal and surely this can't be legal! If I knew that it would cost me more money selling on .es, .it and .fr from the UK then I wouldn't have done it and I now no longer sell using these platforms because they are dishonest and punish the sellers for the dishonest customers their site attracts.

antoniov18
3/13/18

I bought some itens on Amazon Business France. The delivery date was set to 22th February, and at that date the itens had not yet been sent. I contacted support and they told me that there was a problem with my card to contact the bank. I contacted the bank and they said there was no problem. I insisted and they told me they that the card was ok but they were verifying my account. I waited and... nothing, the order is still on with 22th february delivery date!!! I insisted and now I am not getting any answer! The experience seems a nightmare, a Kafka book!!! Buy on Amazon.co.uk or Amazon.com! I never had any problem with them!

gabriela178
11/7/17

Excellent store. I'm a Premium member and I was never disappointed.
When I met a problem, their staff solved it very fast.

maximew11
4/1/17

I order a chainsaw on amazon.fr. It was at 45 instead of 80 because the package will be shipped in 1 or 2 months.
Amazon canceled my order because it's was a princing error.
No goodwill gesture. The worst is, the next day, they increase the price of the chainsaw at 130 ( all store sell the chainsaw at 80) just to prove that is an princing error...

ale7034
8/31/16

Excellent site - and if you place enough orders to make it worthwhile subscribing to Premium (about 40 Euro a year, with other benefits including Kindle book rental), next day delivery for no extra charge.
Almost embarrassing when the UPS guy arrives with next-day service on an urgent package - containing an item costing less than 10 Euro.

Tip for consumers: Look out for multiple listing of the same product (presumably from different Marketplace sellers) sometimes at varying prices

camillac
1/18/15

This store is really really nice. I hope that everyone enjoys browsing this site.

deborahj4
11/22/13

Excellent site. Rapid delivery.

Questions? Get answers from the Amazon France staff and other customers.

Amazon France?