Amazon France

Amazon France has a consumer rating of 2.8 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Amazon France ranks 123rd among Marketplace sites.

How would you rate Amazon France?

“Shipping almost too fast with Premium”

Al E.
8/31/16

Excellent site - and if you place enough orders to make it worthwhile subscribing to Premium (about 40 Euro a year, with other benefits including Kindle book rental), next day delivery for no extra charge. Almost embarrassing when the UPS guy arrives with next-day service on an urgent package - containing an item costing less than 10 Euro.

“Locked account”

Matthew C.
6/13/20

Locked my. co.uk account because of a billing error. Been with Amazon years and ordered tons of stuff. Only got problems with the french stuff after I see cheap graphics cards for sale. The French think they are better than everyone else, that's their problem. TossPots!

ale7034
August 31st, 2016

Tip for consumers: Look out for multiple listing of the same product (presumably from different Marketplace sellers) sometimes at varying prices

camillac
January 18th, 2015
This store is really really nice. I hope that everyone enjoys browsing this site.
gabriela178
November 7th, 2017
Excellent store. I'm a Premium member and I was never disappointed.
When I met a problem, their staff solved it very fast.
matthewc672
June 13th, 2020
alexanderb121
October 1st, 2019
I've had a bad luck to make an order at Amazon.fr and was amazed with the attitude. First of all they've credited the order to my bank account 3 weeks before intended shipment. Then after the delivery time has already passed they've sent an email saying that I might probably want to cancel the order. I've contacted the client service and they've told me that probably I will get my order in another 6 weeks, but it's better to cancel the order. I've asked why did Amazon then take the order, and the chat lady has just disappeared. I restarted the chat and the other lady has told me that she doesn't believe that the order will ever be shipped! And offered me 5 Euro coupon on Amazon, though as she said her manager has blamed her for that :) Then she has just disappeared again.
Long story short - appalling service, Amazon.fr doesn't give a s... about its customers and they are OK not to keep their obligations. Don't make them earn money!
clarem80
April 16th, 2019
I have been a seller for a few years and have had a number of customer order and keep the goods they have ordered and Amazon refund them and even take the return postage from me, with me not having the goods back. They allow their customers to steal and surely this can't be legal! If I knew that it would cost me more money selling on. Es,. It and. Fr from the UK then I wouldn't have done it and I now no longer sell using these platforms because they are dishonest and punish the sellers for the dishonest customers their site attracts.
stephaniea179
May 23rd, 2019
I like this site because of the choice of products offeral.

I used to buy a lot of things in this site.
maximew11
April 1st, 2017
I order a chainsaw on amazon.fr. It was at 45 instead of 80 because the package will be shipped in 1 or 2 months.
Amazon canceled my order because it's was a princing error.
No goodwill gesture. The worst is, the next day, they increase the price of the chainsaw at 130 ( all store sell the chainsaw at 80) just to prove that is an princing error...
antoniov18
March 13th, 2018
I bought some itens on Amazon Business France. The delivery date was set to 22th February, and at that date the itens had not yet been sent. I contacted support and they told me that there was a problem with my card to contact the bank. I contacted the bank and they said there was no problem. I insisted and they told me they that the card was ok but they were verifying my account. I waited and... nothing, the order is still on with 22th february delivery date! I insisted and now I am not getting any answer! The experience seems a nightmare, a Kafka book! Buy on Amazon.co.uk or Amazon.com! I never had any problem with them!
deborahj4
November 22nd, 2013
Excellent site. Rapid delivery.

Questions? Get answers from the Amazon France staff and other customers.

Achat et vente en ligne parmi des millions de produits en stock. Livraison gratuite? Partir de 25?. Vos articles? Petits prix: culture, high-tech, mode, jouets, sport, maison et bien plus!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Amazon France?

Have a question about Amazon France?