Amazing Moves

Amazing Moves has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Amazing Moves?

“Overcharging thieves”

Helen R.
6/26/19

They took my card details to confirm the booking but said they would only charge for the time used. I booked for 2 hours and only used for 2 hours but they changed for 3 hours and refused to refund the over charge.

helenr141
June 26th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Amazing Moves staff and other customers.

Amazing Moves is a reputable moving and storage company based in London. Helping both private and corporate customers with their local or European relocation has been the focus of our business for more than 15 years now.

karenw475
Karen W.
Marketing / PR

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Amazing Moves?

Have a question about Amazing Moves?