AltsRip

AltsRip has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. AltsRip ranks 131st among Gaming sites.

How would you rate AltsRip?

“It's legit, bought tons of accounts”

Memo A.
10/23/19

Bought like 3 Lifetime Unmigrated Accounts from this store! Only 21 because of some special deals they have. On Minecraft I would have paid 24. I bought tons of accounts with PaySafeCard, always instant delivery and 100% legit. If you need help, check the red bubble in the bottom right on ALTS. RIP.

memoa3
October 23rd, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the AltsRip staff and other customers.

mirkoh
Mirko H.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AltsRip?

Have a question about AltsRip?