Altima.ca

Altima.ca has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Altima.ca are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Altima.ca?

“DON'T BOTHER”

Tammy B.
11/3/19

After research in regards to white fillings & their life expectancy with proper daily tooth care, a filling should last 7-10 years. So why is it that after 1 1/2 years most every filling I received is gone and im in terrible pain. When I called as they started falling off/out 4+ months ago to voice my concerns I got no call back. This is Unacceptable so I choose not to return. I can't help but wonder why I got no call back, fillings that fall off while eating mashed potatoes , or shottier work because ODSP doesnt pay big. Im confused, hurt & in love with my tube of orajel ! I will be really surprised if they post this review ! That does not seem to happen when its negative ! Regardless that its honest ! 11/4/17 is date I have been trying to reach them since. The one time I managed they tried to say they did not know who I was. I am terrified of dentists as a whole. It took a lot out if me to go get helped scared out of my wits & for what ? Fillings that fell out almost immediatly & more terrified of dentistry then ever !

tammyb111
November 3rd, 2019

Absolutely not they are the worst dental service I ever used. And now that I found the courage to go there and have shotty work done I'm terrified even more now. Dental services Like this give all dental services a BAD NAME !!!

By Tammy B.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Altima.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Altima.ca?

Have a question about Altima.ca?