Altima.ca

Altima.ca has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Altima.ca?

“DON'T BOTHER”

Tammy B.
11/3/19

After research in regards to white fillings & their life expectancy with proper daily tooth care, a filling should last 7-10 years. So why is it that after 1 1/2 years most every filling I received is gone and im in terrible pain. When I called as they started falling off/out 4+ months ago to voice my concerns I got no call back. This is Unacceptable so I choose not to return. I can't help but wonder why I got no call back, fillings that fall off while eating mashed potatoes, or shottier work because ODSP doesnt pay big. Im confused, hurt & in love with my tube of orajel! I will be really surprised if they post this review! That does not seem to happen when its negative! Regardless that its honest! 11/4/17 is date I have been trying to reach them since. The one time I managed they tried to say they did not know who I was. I am terrified of dentists as a whole. It took a lot out if me to go get helped scared out of my wits & for what? Fillings that fell out almost immediatly & more terrified of dentistry then ever!

tammyb111
November 3rd, 2019

Absolutely not they are the worst dental service I ever used. And now that I found the courage to go there and have shotty work done I'm terrified even more now. Dental services Like this give all dental services a BAD NAME!

By Tammy B.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Altima.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Altima.ca?

Have a question about Altima.ca?