Review of Altima.ca

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

tammyb111
11/3/19
After research in regards to white fillings & their life expectancy with proper daily tooth care, a filling should last 7-10 years. So why is it that after 1 1/2 years most every filling I received is gone and im in terrible pain. When I called as they started falling off/out 4+ months ago to voice my concerns I got no call back. This is Unacceptable so I choose not to return. I can't help but wonder why I got no call back, fillings that fall off while eating mashed potatoes , or shottier work because ODSP doesnt pay big. Im confused, hurt & in love with my tube of orajel !
I will be really surprised if they post this review ! That does not seem to happen when its negative ! Regardless that its honest !
11/4/17 is date I have been trying to reach them since. The one time I managed they tried to say they did not know who I was.
I am terrified of dentists as a whole. It took a lot out if me to go get helped scared out of my wits & for what ? Fillings that fell out almost immediatly & more terrified of dentistry then ever !

Absolutely not they are the worst dental service I ever used. And now that I found the courage to go there and have shotty work done I'm terrified even more now. Dental services Like this give all dental services a BAD NAME !!!

By Tammy B.
Questions? Get answers from the Altima.ca staff and other customers.

Altima.ca?