Alluc

Alluc has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Alluc also ranks 54th among Streaming Movies sites.

How would you rate Alluc?

“ALLUC IS A SCAM”

John S.
5/22/17

when I try to view movies or tv shows, i'm asked to go to another website to pair my device. got a virus from one of them. Stay away from these openloads link.

johns1771
May 22nd, 2017
monicao1
July 18th, 2010
The site makes it seem like they can show you every episode and movie ever made but that is not the case. Instead, it gives you many links to many other websites that have them... without knowing the quality/legitimacy of these sites. alluc.org has given me very blurry videos, many pop-up ads, and frustration with slow loading. I don't trust this site at all. Any better sites to use besides hulu.com?

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Alluc staff and other customers.

Watch more than 80 million HD Video, Movie and TV-show streams online! If it exists on the internet, you will find it on alluc.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Alluc?

Have a question about Alluc?