Review of AllSwissWatch

Tel: +1 424-444-0255
sales@allswisswatch.nl

claudiop25
5/3/19

Allswisswatch (www.allswisswatch.eu) is not a company but a criminal organization. It is a site created solely and exclusively to deceive, fraud, extort and steal the naive and unsuspecting people.
There is a plethora of complaints from your customers on several international denunciation sites and almost all of them are due to not receiving the purchased watch or not receiving refund or return for the poor quality of the watch and not receiving the amount paid. One of the sites is www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/allswisswatchcom-review-big-scam-fraud-seller-c505760.html#comments
I bought 2 watchs on 10/11/2018, through Order #14613, and I did not receive the product or the refund until today, 5/2/2019, almost 6 months after the purchase, despite dozens of emails and complaints on the site. I have all the documents of the purchase and of all the complaints that I have made. Allswisswatch's e-mail is sales@allswisswatch.eu
I am retired, I am 72 years old, I live alone and due to the very difficult situation I am working on reselling watches to buy medicine, food and to pay rent. I'm just making these complaints because I've never been through so much cheating, hypocrisy, lies and dissimulation as this gang got me through.
We, the buyers and consumers of global e-commerce, beg for any government entity or consumer protection agency to severely stop and punish Allswisswatch fraud and crime practices for serious and honest citizens.
These occurrences are no longer a case of Complaint, but a case of Police.

rickd234
1/13/19

The product is cheap looks fake and was falling apart just opening it up from shrink wrapped in plastic I asked the company to do a return they said no I told him I'd have to pass it to my credit card company they threaten me used foul language. They didn't stop there they looked me up under Facebook sent me a picture of myself I was actually blown And did everything they could do to try to hurt my reputation at this point I had to get a lawyer and involve the FBI fraud division did anybody experienced threats like that

albertoe10
1/5/19

Be aware, this is fraud, you will never get you watch, good reviews are FAKE,they will keep telling you that your order is on the way, for months

ericab111
12/19/18

Dont do the biggest mistake of doing business with these scumbags. Make sure you dont give then any information on yourself, and most definitely dont do business with them

johnw1463
12/11/18

I was skeptical but the cost had me wanting to believe the replica was going to be a good watch.
I received the Richard Mille watch that I paid $600 for and within an hour the band had snapped off. Fragile.
I was knew to the style of winding of the watch and reached out to Allswiss who responded with the wrong instructions on winding this particular watch.
I took it to the mall and had the watch repair store show me how to wind it. I had a 6 hour drive and headed out directly from the watch repair shop who had just wound my watch in what he told me "was the only way to wind it. Simple."
for the next 6 hours I would set the watch, drive and hour, check the watch. Not once was the time accurate.
I returned the watch ( I only got a response AFTER I mentioned I had filed a claim with my credit card company) and much to my unhappiness, they replaced the watch instead of refunding my money. This time they assured me the watch would work.
If course it didn't. I had the exact same issue. Not a reliable time keeper. I have cheap watches and $75 swatches that always have the right time, what is so hard about making a $600 watch keep decent time?
So, I sent the replacement watch back. This time Keisha so happily informed me that the watch had been "USED" so she could not refund it. What a scam.
I ordered the watch April 1 and it is now December 12 and I have nothing. I have reached out to the company by email but no response. I have just finished starting my second claim to get my $600 back. Not to mention the money and time wasted mailing and waiting and dealing with the hassle.

Pathetic.

IF you were like me, very interested because they look so cool but a little skeptical because they are exactly what you know they are, Do yourself a favor and don't waste your time!!!!!!

John

cochisep
11/2/18

I was looking for an Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore and a Rolex for women. I wanted something perfect, so I chose the highest quality in both of cases and agreed to pay about 1500 for two watches. First of all, the mention "the watch you see is the one you get" is a lie. It is a lie because the watches are not in stock at all, and have to be ordered by AllswissWatch by their Chinese suppliers. And that will take a long long time before you receive your watch (if you order the corresponding boxes, it will take about 2 months). Anyway, as only a few models are in stock, some other models instead of the one you initially wanted, are systematically proposed to you. Don't do the same mistake I did : don't accept any alternative or you'll be at the end disappointed. Although I was not convinced by anyone of the various suggested models, I set my sight on a different one (no stainless steel strap available only fragile rubber one). In fact, I wanted a smart watch and I received a heavy sport one without any class. But it's my fault, I had not to accept a different choice. The second disappointing point concerns the mechanism. The watches are supposed to be a faithful replica of the original model outside and inside. If the exterior appearance is at a good level, the mechanism is supposed to be as the original one, an automatic one... It is not the case at all, in fact, this watch works only if you winder it, there is no automatic wind that supplies the manual functionality. And you imagine that this point is not mentioned on the site. When I asked to Keisha (quite kind but smart) some explanations about this problem, here is her respond : "Please wind it, I don't think you have a problem winding a watch for 10 seconds a day which makes the watch work for one full day do you?"... My conclusions : for such prices, buying original brand by auction appears as a better alternative. And keep in mind that a prestigious brand as Audemars Piguet is only known by rich people. That means that around you, nobody will pay attention to your watch, because they just don't know this brand exists. At the contrary a real connoisseur of these kind of models will see immediately this is a vulgar replica. To reflect before purchase.

kristal38
9/15/18

While looking for a watch, Keisha and Allen were very helpful and very knowledgeable regarding the products they sell. I am very happy with my Hublot Watch. My watch arrived and looked better that I imagined. I will definitely return again. If you're looking for a watch, I highly recommend AllSwissWatch.

kirsteno4
9/15/18

Many of my friends advised me not to buy from online. I was definitely as skeptical, but I decided to try buying.
Keisha and Allen as well as Allswisswatch met my expectations completely. I'm just happy to get exactly what I expected.It's in a great condition!!
I warmly recommend Allswisswatch to anyone who is looking for high-quality watches, you won't be disappointed.I'm sure.

johnc1724
9/13/18

I remembered how professional were Keisha and Allen helping me with my first purchase, and I came back as soon as I needed the other watch. I looked for a water-resistant model with a solid design. Keisha was extremely careful and knowledgeable regarding my needs in the result, my Rolex Submariner arrived with impeccable timing, and I'm truly amazed by its design with black ceramic inserts they look much better in real life!

I'll be back with allswisswatch again with no doubt!

mohammedj14
9/12/18

Just received my watch from allswisswatch and it's in a great condition!! I'm so excited to try it but I can tell that it looks amazing!! This was a good deal, great watch and very helpful customer service. Allen and Keisha were so professional and knowledgeable of the things they're selling. 100% sure I'll be coming back someday in the future.

johns3191
9/11/18

Style and elegance are something I'm always looking for, and Allswisswatch always provides that! In the beginning I couldn't make up my mind but thankfully Keisha and Allen helped me out in order to pick a watch that suits me best. I'm very happy with my watch from Allswisswatch, and I will definitely return again.

taylorj38
9/11/18

I was looking for a Rolex replica online since the original is very expensive, so I decided to order from allswisswatch. I was very satisfied with the service. My rolex submariner watch arrived and it was better than pictured on site and the service was amazing. I will definitely recommend Keisha and Allen to everyone!

dianam242
9/11/18

I have just received my Rolex Submariner watch and it is just as it was depicted on the site. Plus, the service was amazing. Allen was really helpful and knowledgeable, recommending to me exactly what I needed. Thank you and I'm sure to be back for more great watches!

joaquinm19
9/10/18

They set the standard of service here, my Rolex submariner watch arrived and it was better than pictured on site and the service was amazing, and additionally I can say that it's the best price I got around, so go figure it out, I'll come around again.

nemanjan
9/10/18

My Patek Philippe 5980 Chronograph watch arrived, and it was way better than pictured on site. The delivery was faster than I expected. In the end, it was a great experience, and I want to add that the service was just fantastic!

alexav12
9/10/18

Many of my friends said I shouldn't be ordering myself a watch from online stores because "you never know what you get", but now I've proven them wrong! I have just received my package with a very exquisite and elegant wristwatch and I really love it! The quality of the watch is really high and it fits my hand and my style perfectly! Also, the customer care service is really good and the guys are very nice. Definitely will be buying again from Allswisswatch!

christopherg208
9/10/18

Allswisswatch has just earned themselves a happy customer! Definitely shopping here again.
Keisha and Allen were extremely helpful. They were able to answer all of my questions and even recommended a watch that suited my personality! The Rolex submariner! My watch arrived and it was better than pictured on site (if that's even possible) and the service was amazing! It has received many compliments and I couldn't have asked for a better watch!

samsong4
9/10/18

I will say that this has been my best year and my best experience with online shopping. Extremely satisfied with my audemars piguet offshore watch. One thing that is for sure is that allswisswatch delivers the best. I will not hesitate to buy from this company or recommend my friends because they offer the best services ever.

mariam643
9/10/18

Once again, Allswisswatch doesn't fail to amaze me with superb quality and great customer care.
I ordered for the second time from them and received my Hublot watch in peak condition. It even looked better than the photos provided, so I'm very happy with my new Swiss watch! Keisha and Allen were always available to guide me through the purchase process and answer any questions I had.
I warmly recommend Allswisswatch to anyone looking for high-quality watches, you won't be disappointed.

nigeli6
9/10/18

I just received my audemars piguet offshore pink gold watch and have to say these guys keep getting better . My first purchase was a Rolex and was delivered slightly late but my AP arrived pretty quick. Already looking into a nautilus 5980 for Christmas.

jonc180
9/10/18

These guys are professionals all the way. I don't understand the bad reviews to be honest.

The process is a bit long (total 3 weeks to receive my watch & box), but the customer service team was amazing along the way.

The payment confirmation system actually puts you at ease as they don't take your money immediately, and this maybe what slowed things down a bit. (Please don't change it though)

Once watch is ready they take a pic with the watch and waybill so you can be put at ease it's actually coming.

Ems is fine if you live in Asia, and the free shipping is also a nice little bonus.

Watch is great, service is incredible, site is easy to use with a ton of choices.

5 stars for these guys and I'll be buying another one soon.

parthm3
9/10/18

Thanks a lot, I've just received my watch from allswisswatch and my happiness has no bounds.

I've received the watch much before time and its quality is so superb. The watch is much more amazing than being shown on the site. I'm just in love with it. Very soon, I'm thinking to buy more watches for my friends and family.

Thank you once again so much. Very satisfied with the quality of the watch :)

ivanas11
9/10/18

AllSwissWatch is best of all! Their watches are quality and beautiful and will arrive in a timely manner. And their staff is very knowledgeable regarding the products they sell. Keisha and Allen were very helpful. I've already recommended AllSwissWatch to all my friends and family, and will definitely make another purchase in the future.

kajak
9/10/18

I ordered the 5980 Chronograph watch and it is gorgeous! The delivery came quick and I am super happy with the product.

jackr188
9/8/18

I've loved the fact that i received the watch however with slight delays which is why i've reduced to 4 stars instead of 5
Emails and chats including phone support was responsive and they never made me felt uneasy with the amount of support i received.
Watch's quality so top notch, just as advertised and we will definitely purchase from them again.

Hi There, we do deliver for sure and we have over 100 good reviews proving as such. Thank you

By Allen S., AllSwissWatch Representative

Hi There, delivery time is roughly 2 weeks, please visit our site www.allswisswatch.eu or call us at the numbers listed on the site for a quicker response. Thank you

By Allen S., AllSwissWatch Representative

Hi Robert I'm sorry for that, you could give us your number or email and we'll be in touch with you or best, call us anytime from 9-5 NY time Monday-Saturday Thank you Allen Smith

By Allen S., AllSwissWatch Representative

Hi, Please contact us at sales@allswisswatch.eu or call us through our support numbers on our website for a wonderful support experience. Thank you Allen Smith

Hi The watch is in stock Thank you Allen

By Allen S., AllSwissWatch Representative

Hi Omar, For order related questions, please all our store or email the store directly since we do not have a staff monitoring this page on site-jabber on a daily basis. Thank you Allen Smith

By Allen S., AllSwissWatch Representative

Questions? Get answers from the AllSwissWatch staff and other customers.

3 Photos for AllSwissWatch