AllPosters.com.au reviews

Lemon Grove, CA 91945, US
Tel: (919)277-2172

philips56
3/20/16

If you order from here expect a very very long wait, because this is not an Australian site despite the .com.au designation. Much cheaper European and Chinese sites are availalble with the same wait time for the same items.

mayap8
1/7/16

Firstly, I am writing from QLD Australia and the product was ordered under AllPosters.com.au The return address on our package stated Braeside VIC. I am indicating this as the service may be different if somebody else provided it.

The product might have not been as bad however they do not use proper tubing like Pickawall and other poster sellers. AllPosters use just the cheapest soft recycled paper to wrap the poster.

The order was dispatched on the 21st of December, did not get to me it till 8th of January in a poor condition - all bend with lines through it.

In addition, I ordered it as a "gift" as there is such option on their website. There was an option to enter a note and they were suppose hide the price that was not done and the note was not included. I am just glad I was at home to receive it so I could photograph it for evidence (recommend you do that if you intent to argue it under consumer rights) and throw it to a rubbish bin to save myself the embarrassment.

I wrote to 'orders' at AllPosters, we will see if they will refund me however I will still have the inconvenience of sorting another gift in a short time frame.

Tip for consumers: Skip it, go with another seller.

harlowet
6/24/14

I live in Australia and the website visited was www.allposters.com.au. Very misleading as i though this meant the site was a local one and would thus receive my order in around one week. 3 weeks later I still have not received anything. I have emailed all posters 3 times - explaining this is a birthday gift and I needed it by a certain time. I received three standard replies telling me to wait until 7 July - 20 WORKING days! before I can receive a replacement. I wrote to them again and just received another standard response and an offer to refund the delivery cost - never happened and STILL no item.

ringog
6/6/14

AVOID!! Such as poor quality print - the image is reproduced from a low res scan so appears pixelated with colour artefacts. It looks like what you get when you print a low res screen image. I am really not happy. Initial price for print was reasonable, but postage was excessive and took weeks to arrive. The quality of the paper was good, but when the image printed on it is so poor the product is worthless.
The poster was shipped from the US.

cynthiam11
12/2/13

very very angry, ordered a poster 4 weeks ago and still have not received it, was my fathers birthday present, email help is pathetic, will never use again

Questions? Get answers from the AllPosters.com.au staff and other customers.

AllPosters.com.au?