Allianz Life Insurance reviews

Tel: 800.950.5872

caitlyns13
7/13/18

I did not use this company for life insurance, I used them for insurance on tickets to a ballet. I booked tickets through ticket-center to the ballet to see the Nutcracker in December 2017. I purchased insurance on the tickets in the event I could not make it due to weather or a work situation (because it was our busiest season). Low and Behold two weeks before the ballet a work situation did happen and I reached out to ticket-center first and they told me to contact Allianz for a refund since it would be covered through them. When I contacted Allianz they said that I could not get a refund unless my workplace was on fire or something or a death. Weather, work, travel, etc is NOT covered at all. Why would I spend an extra 100 to ensure that I would be taken care of if nothing is actually covered? I felt scammed, but in the end, I made it work so that I could go because there was no way I was losing out on 500 + dollars. However, if I ever use ticket-center or master or any of those ticket sites, I will never again purchase the insurance, as it is a waste of money and time.

aliciad44
5/3/17

I am free of a 10 year contract for my IRA with the organization Allianz Life within which their sales person made sure the selections made resulted in promises of bonuses for signing up for a product called Infinidex 10. Even though the owner of Allianz contract meets their commitment on the contract term the bonus is forfeited if they want to leave before 'end of life'. The contract language is such that the average person would not be clear on it and the agent 'selling' it explains it in a way that makes it sound so clear, so they get paid their bonus and a decade later the contract owner is 'shocked' to find out they have gained almost nothing and will not get what is expected. No one so far has been able to crack the code of legal gibberish and charts and the like. Allianz seems to operate just inside legal allowances. Big Corp wins again and the regular worker gets little to no reward for the use of one's money for a decade as Allianz assets. Woe to the one by whom the offense comes. Sad experience.

Questions? Get answers from the Allianz Life Insurance staff and other customers.

Allianz Life Insurance?