AlliantCreditUnion.org reviews

Tel: 800-328-1935
creloanofficers@alliantcreditunion.com

senaias
2/28/18

They let spectrum(TWC) withdrawal like 5 times and charger me for $125 worth of overdraft fees. Not much help do now my account will go to collections

arunk60
2/21/18

Good site forever
Thanks for it and bets support inw orld. I proud for this site and murvelpus site
have agood sales

marquism10
4/1/17

Denied car loan for $12k with 1) credit score over 740 x 3 credit agencies; 2) substantial savings; 3) full time job x 5 years; 4) credit history x 7 years. My DTI calculation: 34%, well within industry standards for loan approval. Alliant DTI calculations: 80%! That calculation has us not eating. Tried contacting loan department for explanation. Blown off x 2 times with boilerplate, denial email--female agent wouldn't even speak to me on phone! Customer Service tried picking up pieces (yes, we have money in this shady institution...but not for long) by saying loan associate quoted "school loans" as root of denial. Recommendation: Find any, other financial institution to do business. Bank of America's track record, for example, is very sketchy; but BofA outshines these spinners by 300%! Not my idea of a credit union working for its members.

Tip for consumers: Believe the negative reviews. Alliant us not in consumers' best interests.

Questions? Get answers from the AlliantCreditUnion.org staff and other customers.

AlliantCreditUnion.org?