Alliant Credit Union

Alliant Credit Union has a consumer rating of 2.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Alliant Credit Union also ranks 41st among Banking sites. The most common issues with Alliant Credit Union are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Alliant Credit Union?

“best site”

Arun k.
2/21/18

Good site forever Thanks for it and bets support inw orld. I proud for this site and murvelpus site have agood sales

“Overdraft fees”

Senaia S.
2/28/18

They let spectrum(TWC) withdrawal like 5 times and charger me for $125 worth of overdraft fees. Not much help do now my account will go to collections

arunk60
February 21st, 2018
Good site forever
have agood sales
senaias
February 28th, 2018
marquism10
April 1st, 2017
Denied car loan for $12k with 1) credit score over 740 x 3 credit agencies; 2) substantial savings; 3) full time job x 5 years; 4) credit history x 7 years. My DTI calculation: 34%, well within industry standards for loan approval. Alliant DTI calculations: 80%! That calculation has us not eating. Tried contacting loan department for explanation. Blown off x 2 times with boilerplate, denial email--female agent wouldn't even speak to me on phone! Customer Service tried picking up pieces (yes, we have money in this shady institution...but not for long) by saying loan associate quoted "school loans" as root of denial. Recommendation: Find any, other financial institution to do business. Bank of America's track record, for example, is very sketchy; but BofA outshines these spinners by 300%! Not my idea of a credit union working for its members.

Tip for consumers: Believe the negative reviews. Alliant us not in consumers' best interests.

Questions? Get answers from the Alliant Credit Union staff and other customers.

Alliant Credit Union is a member-owned, online credit union, offering mobile and online banking services and tools.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Alliant Credit Union?

Have a question about Alliant Credit Union?