Review of ALLHDD

support@allhdd.com

lindaj310
Linda J.
6/14/19

It was a little hectic to get someone to answer your phone, but eventually I was able to get through to have my questions answered in order to order the proper item.

normanc70
Norman C.
5/25/19

Very quick and able to change various fields without losing my place or having re-enter information. Allowed to verify info before submitting.

anonymousv444
anonymous V.
5/22/19

so far so good, but need to receive the purchase before any type of recommendation and future purchase.

sarveshd1
Sarvesh D.
4/26/19

The restocking fee is pretty high. I made a slight mistake in ordering a product C8S46A instead of C8S47A and I have to pay 20% restocking though I am ordering the correct one also from you.

andret35
4/4/19

I would give 0 stars if I could. Placed an order for some HP RAM as advertized on the site on 4/1/2019. Received an order confirmation right away - so far so good. 24 hours later I get another email stating my order is on hold and to call ALLHDD.com to complete my order. Huh? But why? Tried calling the number included in the email, no one ever picks up. Tried to email the address that the order confirmation came from to find out why my order is on hold, got an autoreply stating the email address is not monitored. Find admin at allhdd.com and email that to find out. Another 24 hours later I get a reply that the HP RAM I bought is actually Hynix RAM. No problem - false advertising, but I get it, SEO is a must and HP does not really make RAM and rebrand Samsung and Hynix RAM. I reply back stating that I'm ok with Hynix RAM and to ship the order asap as time is of the matter. 3 days later no tracking number, no reply. I email again stating that I will do a chargeback if I do not hear back from the business. Less than 10 mins later I get an order cancelation email stating "canceled and voided". Nice... Thanks for wasting my time!

STAY AWAY IF YOU WANT ACTUAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT. STAY AWAY IF YOU DO NOT WANT YOUR TIME WASTED.

verenderb
Verender B.
4/2/19

I had a really hard time to verify a technical question about the Grid Router. I spoke to Sam in your sales many times. Each time he promised to get back to me but never did. I kept leaving my number with your other sales staff but he never called back. Everytime I got hold of him, he seemed to forgot what my concern is and I had to give him the information again everytime I taled to him. Seems he didn't really look into and told me he gets hundreds of calls each day and doesn't remember. He even forgot what I have been asking him. Really terrible and unprofessional staff you have.

alanl168
Alan L.
4/2/19

Disappointed that the last order was canceled but impressed that a small additional discount was offered for this order.

alanl167
Alan L.
4/1/19

Good information about the products, listed prices and free shipping is what persuaded me to give you a try.

lemuela2
Lemuel A.
3/29/19

Competitive prices, best I found online. Ram wasn't compatible with my computer, but that was my mistake, not the vendor's. I'll find a use for it in another computer that'll work with it.

keiths258
Keith S.
3/26/19

Bought from AllHDD before - very satisfied with my service and purchasing experience. I recommend them.

gavinc33
Gavin C.
2/7/19

After some corrections and follow up, everything worked out great! Looking forward to building my rig with the CPUs!

graceg81
Grace G.
1/28/19

Pretty quick and easy, but i didn't like that I needed to find the same product but for $25 just to get free shipping. Just a bit annoying but all good.

philipc164
Philip C.
1/28/19

The ordering process was a little confusing, the was no mention of a minimum purchase prior to checkout.

stane18
stan e.
1/15/19

So far so good. Although it's a little silly to answer these questions since the experience hasn't even started yet.

kurte23
kurt e.
1/3/19

Everything works good. If i was to change anything at all, I would put creating a new account as an option in log in box, just to make it easier to find

davidl1096
David L.
12/26/18

didn't know this site existed, was going to buy off of newegg but the prices are way better here. Thanks!

josefr4
Josef R.
12/3/18

Every time I make an order, you flag me for identity verification. You never can explain why. Every item you have for sale says ask for price quote. Your employee says that means it's out of stock. Why list items you don't have and make me wait two days for an email telling me it's out of stock? You cannot look up an item by name, you must have item number. This means I cannot shop by price, but I have to ask you for every item number in a search result of 448 items to get a good price. Does this make sense to anyone? How are you still in business?

robv26
Rob V.
11/16/18

found you through google and you had the best pricing. available free shipping is great too! Fist shipment was lost and took a few days to get an answer as to what happened but when I did product was overnighted and I am overall satisfied with the service and product.

davee61
Dave E.
11/8/18

Transaction didn't go through the first time. Overall it was a good experience. One of the DIMMs received was damaged.

stevenm409
Steven M.
11/8/18

I've purchased a lot of equipment online and have never had to submit a Credit Card Authorization form, a copy of my license and a copy of my credit card. I changed the shipping address for this item to my home, but if it were a larger/heavier package that needed to be delivered to my office, I'd be hesitant to provide all this information.

kenk186
Ken K.
10/18/18

This purchasing experience has been quick and easy, it remains to be seen if the product is as advertised

anonymousk163
anonymous K.
10/9/18

Had a problem getting the order to go through last night. It it went through with no problems today.

shounn
Shoun N.
10/3/18

This website needs to update their payment options to include simply charging a credit card without requiring customers to fill out a separate form, scan that form, and email that form along with a photo ID and and a copy of the credit card. That is totally unacceptable. People don't want their private information floating around out there! With PayPal people can pay securely and privately. At least allow your customers to use PayPal. This situation is causing you to lose customers. Guaranteed.

stevens281
Steven S.
10/2/18

First time order, hope all goes well.

Received hard drive in a timely manner, installed it in my laptop and restored my system from an archived full backup. Now my antique laptop is back up and running! Thanks for the great service!

chrisk368
Chris K.
9/25/18

I had trouble with signing in using my email because at some point during the order it was entered incorrectly. Because it was entered in incorrectly and the incorrect email was apparently in the cache, I could not access my account. I would rather be able to sign into my account using my email and not have the ability to accidentally enter in a wrong email address and be barred from my account.

Questions? Get answers from the ALLHDD staff and other customers.

ALLHDD?