The Allergy Testing Company reviews

Tel: +1.4806242599
allergytestingcompany.com@domainsbyproxy.com

jennah60
2/21/19

We decided to use this test and we purchased it from Groupon. My husband and I use the test to determine whether we are having problems with food that were eating on a daily basis. We purchased the tires and I believe it was the highest hop said that they have and they provided us with a very comprehensive 30 page report. Right now we are on an elimination diet for the foods that they listed and overall things have been going very good. Thank you and we highly recommend this company

jamesm1656
2/21/19

Very accurate test results! The process was simple and easy! We followed the instructions and got results within 16 days.

lindad507
2/16/19

bought a wowcher for allergytestingcompany. Redeemed the code sent hair strands off, waited nearly a month and nothing. Emailed the company 3 times. apparantly they had sent my results couple of weeks before. Well they hadnt , i double checked. So they sent me a email with my results. Its like they selected the most uncommon foods that people eat and said they were my sensitive foods, for example, horse.. venison.. hake.. potassium bromate (which has actually been banned from english foods). so coincidentally i never eat those foods anyway. so how on earth would i know . amazingly i know i have a big gluten intolerance, i have been taking it out of my diet and my health has changed alot. but i wanted to do a test to clarify this. amazingly they said i have no gluten sensititivy atall. Its like they just made the whole test results up and its obvioiusly a massive scam.

sarahw378
12/5/18

I had a blood and scratch allergy test in the past and this beats them all. I was shocked to learn that I was actually sensitive to avocado and red meats. This test is a big-time life changer. Thank you

jamesi74
12/5/18

The company provided excellent and comprehensive results. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.

lillyf9
12/4/18

I've purchased 3 Groupon vouchers 5 days ago. Then I did a research about this company The Allergy Testing Company (should do before), and figured out that it is 100% scam.
I haven't redeemed my vouchers yet, so I asked them for refund. They emailed me, saying "If you require a refund then please contact Groupon since the payment was made to Groupon." They do know that Groupon does refund in the first 3 days only. However, the Groupon Refunds policy stays: "Your voucher may always be redeemed at the merchant who issued it for at least the amount you paid for it even if the promotional value has expired." After I told them about it, they stopped responding on my emails.
Which means The Allergy Testing Company might do a refund. But if you look closely at their web site, they even don't have Refund Policy, or Privacy Policy, or Terms and Conditions. Because IT IS FAKE WEB SITE and it's FAKE COMPANY!
This web site exists 6 months. The owner is unknown. They play with customers health and lives, sending fake test results.
It seems, most Groupon reviews are fake as well.
Please, stay away from scam!

michelles650
9/24/18

I seen these types of allergy intolerances tests trending on groupon, ive heard of them before and decided to purchase, I was so excited, price was so low i just bought it, after purchasing i realized i had to mail in hair this "company" i felt a little weird just sending my hair in a regular mail with no kit or anything from this company, unlike some other creditble companies that do these types of things.. so i decided to dig a little before sending anything. I looked up the address they have on file to mail your hair sample. (Laboratory Group 3979 Albany Post Road #2088 Hyde Park, NY 12538 United States ), Its not even a medical lab or some type of clinic, its a shipping/mailing service kinda like a post office.. But if you look at the web site at the bottom it says "Monday - Friday: 9AM5PM PST". Pacific standard time? So why are we mailing to Albany, NY if they're located in the west coast? Anyways. i emailed them to ask where theyre lab was, and all that was said is the mail service forwards the mail to the address of the lab.. which didnt even answer my questio. (Very odd)..The next day i saw another trending groupon offer for the same type of test, this company is called Allergy test, I looked at photos they use as advertisements, The two groupon offers ( Two "different" companies have the exact type of photo just one at a different angle and the reviews on the Allergy test company are horrible with people claiming they felt like it was inaccurate and a scam. Also let me note i searched the web hard to find anything on this company "The allergy testing company" and other than the offer on groupon and the actual website to this company there is not a single reveiw or anything about this company which seems odd, also theyre website seems thrown together, So I honestly would not recommend these companies at all who knows whats really going on, just go to your doctor dont waste your money on something you dont know is truly accuate!

Definitely not a scam. I received my results and some of my suspicions for certain foods were confirmed.  A few other things came up that I didn't expect as well.  You really need to send in your hair sample and look at the results before you condemn them.

By Terri B.
Questions? Get answers from the The Allergy Testing Company staff and other customers.

5 Photos for The Allergy Testing Company

The Allergy Testing Company?