AllergyTesting.info

AllergyTesting.info has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. AllergyTesting.info also ranks 11th among Allergy sites. The most common issues with AllergyTesting.info are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate AllergyTesting.info?

“Scam, stay away”

Nana B.
7/20/15

I paid €75 more than a month ago for an allergy test. I was sent a form which I returned together with my hair sample. The first address I sent to was to a Spanish department. The letter never arrived, or so they said. I then printed out the form again and sent it along with another hair sample to their UK address. Mysteriously enough, this letter also never arrived. At this point I wrote and asked for my money back, after which there has been nothing but silence. I know I am not the first person to experience this, so stay away from this company.

nanab3
July 20th, 2015

Questions? Get answers from the AllergyTesting.info staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AllergyTesting.info?

Have a question about AllergyTesting.info?