Review of All4Cellular

Tel: 877-999-4CELL (235)
support@a4c.com

catherineh69
3/17/17

I purchased two refurbished iPads from A4C. The first refurbished iPad had an inferior digitizer screen, which began to crack almost immediately, despite the iPad rarely being moved, and never being dropped or even being taken out of the house.

The second iPad I purchased from A4C couldn't even make it past the iPad set-up menu. The digitizer screen again was clearly inferior, and malfunctioned immediately, not even allowing me to enter my Apple ID. The home button wouldn't respond unless pressed four or five times in succession. In sum, I owned the iPad for all of about 10 minutes before having to email A4C that I would be returning it.

A4C responded to my email, asking if I would accept a replacement iPad instead. Needless to say, I declined. Instead, I purchased another iPad from a more reliable retailer, and gladly spent more for it. As I told the rep, one refurbished iPad "lemon" from A4C could've simply been an honest mistake. But not two out of two. My advice? Don't risk it.

jessim92
2/28/17

This company is a joke. I ordered a Samsung tablet for my son off of Amazon, all4cellular was the seller. I received my at&t tablet on time, went on att.com/deviceunlock to unlock the tablet and the imei was dirty. The device was still under contract. Meaning it wasn't paid off.

carld44
12/19/16

Charged my credit card and lead me to believe items were ready to ship. Only after I inquired 10 days later I was told the item was out of stock and I could request a refund. Give me a break. I have to request a refund for something they never intended to ship in the first place.

jonnya4
9/29/16

they sent something I dont need and lie about refund

dougg21
3/3/16

I ordered an iPad, paid for 2 day shipping, they lead me to believe it was in stock, sent a shipping number and tracking number, and charged my credit c, but it wasn't in stock and they never notified me until I called them six days later. Was on hold a long time, wanted to speak with a manager, was sent to voice mail, and have not called me back. They are still advertising the iPads for sale!

catherinej10
9/24/15

Horrible all around. They will try to rip you off in some way, shape, or form.

Wish I would have read all of the negative reviews before I had to deal with the awful service!!

Waste of time & money.

roberts297
9/23/15

The first order was shipped to wrong address. They reshipped priority next day...took 6 days to get to me. In all it took 2-1/2 weeks to get the batteries. I paid for 2 new batteries but both were used. One was completely dead. The used batteries were overcharged by them. This is a temp trick that will sometimes allow a battery to one again take a charge but it is short lived. The customer support is a bunch of idiots that will rather lie than tell the truth, if you can get them to even answer you questions. they would always sidestep the main issue. I am a retired Electrical engineer and can tell the batteries were used and bad.

The overvoltage trick is extremely unethical. I used to work as an automations engineer and designed assembly machinery for Motorola cellular division in Schaumburg & Libertyville IL and the Motorola battery plant in Lawrenceville GA.

YOU CANNOT TRUST THIS COMPANY

Tip for consumers: I would give them a zero if I could and slap the crap out of them if I ever met them face to face. The battery terminals show prior usage.

amyp47
8/6/15

I need to return my samsung tablet I JUST received as it wont turn on or show that it's charging. Ive called 3 times and have been on hold for over 20 minutes each time after the automated answering service has told me it was only going to be 3-8 minutes. I have also sent an email with no response. Getting irritated at lack of customer service, and I need this tablet for my work. Please advise.

Tip for consumers: TERRIBLE! Not worth the headaches

kaylab16
2/2/15

I will NEVER NEVER NEVER shop from this company again. I purchases 4 android chromo 7in tablets from amazon.com for my kids' Christmas. The first 2 came from a different associate of amazon but the last 2 that was ordered came from a4c.com. When I received the 2 blue tablets from a4c.com the package had been open prior to my post office recieving receiving it. I filed a notice about this but kept the tablets as gifts anyways. When my kids opened the tablets Christmas morning, I found out that the tablets were damaged and defective. One tablet would not turn on and when I finally got it to work it would not keep a charge. The second tablet turned on with no problem but would not do anything. It kept saying that the launcher was not available. I sent tablets back to company jan.8. They received the tablets the 22 and I still have not been refunded or anything. I have been on the phone with amazon customer service and the customer service at a4c.com and neither party will give me my money back. I was approved for the refund and I have been waiting. It has been two months since my purchase and I do not have the money or the tablets now. HATE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ss84
1/8/14

terrible website poor customer service I ordered deal of the day on Black Friday (10" Noria Tablet) wanted to use Amazon Payments but website would not allow, paid with credit card unbelievably they shut down at 3 pm on Fridays including Black Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there is absolutely no customer support over weekend. I called first thing Monday morning when I finally got thru asked to switch payment over to Amazon Payments was told that wasn't possible because the item had already shipped I didn't receive the product for 10 days. I was told if the product became available at a cheaper price I could purchase and return the other product so it would then be on Amazon Payments. I am now told today that they can't do it stay away from this company

leithah
12/28/13

Do not order from them. I ordered a tablet for my son for Christmas. It does not work and they have not even bothered to respond to my emails.

janetg9
12/26/13

I ordered the android tablet on Livingsocial. I received the tablet and it does not work. I sent an email as the paperwork told me to do, I did receive an email back from a "Kathy" who ask if I had tried to charge using the USB port. We tried that overnight, still cannot get it to turn on. I have since sent 3 emails explaining that I have charged and the tablet will not come on. I have ask for someone to please respond and let me know where to return and when I will receive a new tablet that will work or when I will get a refund. I have yet to get any response after the initial email. I have bought from all4cellular before but very doubtful I will ever order again. I made the mistake that everyone selling through Livingsocial was a reputable and honest company. I assume I was wrong.

cherik1
12/18/13

I ordered 4 Andoid Tablets and decided it would not work for my grandkids. They will not send me The
RMA to return the tablets.

davidz14
12/11/13

I ordered three refurbished 10W iPad chargers. All three arrived defective.

Per an email from All4Cellular asking me to post a review on my recent purchase, I reported the defective merchandise. The review was removed from my account. I posted similar reviews three more times. Each time the reviews were removed from my account and never posted.

I asked them via their contact form why my reviews were deleted. No response.

This is the first, last and only order I will ever place with All4Cellular.

nicolea1
11/21/13

I've had the worst experience with this company. I ordered a Google Android Tablet from Livingsocial mid-September for $55, and then paid $15 for shipping. First, it was undelivered because the address they printed on my package was unreadable. Then, after weeks of them ignoring my emails, they finally mailed me another tablet. It was mailed to the wrong address; An address I've never heard of and never gave them when I ordered it. And then, customer service refused to give me a refund and told me that I signed for it. I never got it! The girl I spoke with finally agreed to ship me another tablet. They had my correct address on file, so I don't know why they shipping it to another one. After two months, I finally got it in the mail, but it wasn't a Google Android Tablet. I don't even know what this knock off crap is. It won't even charge, so I cannot get it to turn on. Never again.

chriso17
11/7/13

I've ordered from these guys many times and always had a great experience. I find their daily deals are usually the lowest anywhere online - I'm a customer for life!

miken34
10/24/13

The WORST online shopping experience I've ever had.... PERIOD! Ordered a tablet for my 4-year old daughter off of a LivingSocial deal. For $13, shipping was to include USPS priority mail. It did not. Approximately 10-days later, the tablet damaged beyond repair.

Customer service was less than helpful and told me they were unable to send a replacement before processing the return because they were an "online company."

I sent the package back the same day and it took 3-5 business days for it to be received and processed. On October 16th, I received an email from them stating the item had been shipped. Customer service had previously promised two-day shipping on the return.

Today is October 24th. After two emails to their customer service, I received a reply asking me to wait two business days for tracking information to be updated. Now, tracking info is updated stating the USPS received the electronic shipping info meaning they don't even have the item to ship yet.

Even worse, the tablet looks like a cheap Chinese knock off. What a disaster trying to use this company has turned out to be.

evelynb3
10/13/13

ordered by way of groupon. tablet was a complete POS. they stalled and stalled with email saying they would be getting my return order prepared blah blah blah. never got a refund. dont waste your time or money.

Response from Aron B., All4Cellular Representative
Hey there Evelyn,

We apologize that our product wasn't up to par. Its very possible that you could have gotten a lemon. Please email your name and order number to Support@all4Cellular.com so we can resolve the issue and send you a brand new working tablet. Also, You'll receive a 10% off coupon for your next order to show that we appreciate your business with us.

jf28
10/3/13

Thus far my worst online shopping experience. They shipped me the wrong item (I took a look at other reviews, they do that fairly often). After that it has taken me weeks of them saying they will send me postage to send back the item they wrongly shipped me so they could then send me the item I actually ordered. Now they say they want ME to pay for the postage to return the item that they wrongly shipped. Like a fool I did but I am still waiting for my item to arrive. Fingers crossed. On the up side their customer service people were relatively nice.

Response from Aron B., All4Cellular Representative
Please accept our sincerest apologies for this inconvenience J F!

Our excellence is making our wrongs right. We hope the right product got to you in the end and you we're completely satisfied with your purchase. Please email support@All4Cellular.com for a 10% off coupon on your next order to make up for the shipping payment.

taras11
8/29/13

I received a 100% fake OtterBox Defender case for my iPhone 5. My emails go unreturned and my reviews on their website go unposted.

Stay away from this webiste!

Response from Aron B., All4Cellular Representative
We apologize that you feel the product you ordered wasn't authentic Tara. Not all our products come in original packaging, therefore we offer our products at lower prices then other retailers. This might have given you the impression that our Otterbox's are fake but we assure you that our Otterbox Cases are 100% authentic. Our customer trust and satisfaction is very important to us, and therefore we wouldn't risk selling knock off cases.

We value your business with us,

miked69
7/1/13

took a week to ship me a defective item.

took a week to ship the item back to them

still waiting for them to process it and send me a new 1

@@@@@@@ DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND SPEND THE EXTRA MONEY AND GO TO BEST BUY (or anywhere) @@@@@@@ -- its not worth the trouble

robertl62
7/1/13

Terrible company..I would stay away at all cost. Ordered a bluetooth speaker called the company asked about shipping. I was going to expedite the shipping but was told it would be at my house it 2-5 days. Two weeks later they have yet to ship the item..No customer service to speak of had to go to my bank to get my money back.

mihirw
2/27/13

Didn't honor price, gave a fake tracking number and then after 1 week cancelled the order. I think they're a scam and would advise everyone to stay away.

Response from Aron B., All4Cellular Representative
Hey there Mihir,

We sorry that your order got cancelled! Sometimes too many people order the same product at once and we don't have enough in stock, so to avoid waiting a long period of time for your product, we go ahead and cancel your order and give you back your money. Also, when you make a purchase we give you an automatic tracking number. It takes between 1-2 business days for the order to be processed in our system. Once the order is processed and shipped your tracking number will only then begin working.
That might explain why you felt the way you did and we would like to prove just how real we are by giving you a 10% off coupon code on your next order with us. Just email us at Support@All4Cellular.com

pratapv
12/18/12

I placed an order-100522934 on 14th Dec and haven't received any shipping information yet. Dropped an email at support@all4cellular.com but no response. Called their customer care service and after waiting for 13 mins, when I asked the customer care person politely regarding my order shipment, she told me that she is pulling the details and disconnected the same. Can't believe they can't call back when the contact details are given in the order placed. Bottom line, don't go with this company

Response from Aron B., All4Cellular Representative
We apologize Pratap that your experience with us wasn't a good one. We hope that you received your product and that it was satisfactory. Unfortunately we don't have an option to call back customers. Phone numbers don't register in our system and even with all the contact information that is given with the purchase, its not always the same phone number or person that made the purchase calling to resolve the issue.

We would love for you to return to us as a customer. Feel free to shoot us an email to Support@All4Cellular.com to receive a 10% off coupon code to use on your next order.

ma10766
10/11/12

All4cellular misrepresents shipping times, and charges your credit card as much as up to a week before they will ship your item. Do not pay for expedited shipping, it is a waste of money. I would never ever ever order from all4cellular again, whether through ebay or through their website. Their customer service is rude, arrogant, and does not conduct business in an ethical manner. Buyers Beware, and if you decide to make a risky purchase anyway, make sure you pay with a credit card, do not use debit cards....ever!

Questions? Get answers from the All4Cellular staff and other customers.

All4Cellular?