Aliexpress.com.br reviews

luiss127
9/20/18

vendedor muito rapido , produtos de qualidade , identicos ao anunciado , voltarei a comprar mais com essa loja

jazzyb
5/14/18

Lately I've experienced many of my orders through aliexpress sent with China registered mail to my address in Germany have NOT arrived!

The shipping company and seller may given the wrong address, delivered to wrong recipients, stolen or missing or even still in the German Customs, the shipping company just marked them as "successful delivery"!
As aliexpress Platinum Member I received unfair judgement after disputing my orders & feel disadvantaged with losing my money so very often for NOT receiving my orders. Because your Case Management Team do NOT/ can NOT read properly or don't understand how shipping and Online Shopping should work. I doubt that Aliexpress people have business knowledge or have knowledge in Customer Service!!!

Online shopping should be easy, customers ordered and paid online then paid items should be delivered to the customer and end of story, Everyone is happy!

But Aliexpress expected that Customers should waste to waste their times finding whereabout their packages & even when they dispute them, Customers are the ones who should provide stupid "valid proof of NOT receiving their packages" and after wasting their times and nerves at the end Aliexpress is taking sides of the sellers!!!
What kind of system is that???
At the end, Aliexpress customers being cheated from their money, their times & nerves! What a joke!!!

I've ENOUGH of waiting 3 months for my orders then finding out that I don't receive them then I've to bear losing my money of losing the packages!
No thank you! I rather order stuff in Amazon or other online shopping sites even I have to pay double the price but I'm sure that my order will be delivered within 1 week, I can return my order within 4 weeks without paying return mail & it's the job of the sellers to make sure I receive my order without inconvenient the customers

Aliexpress: TAKE YOUR CUSTOMER'S DISPUTES AND COMPLAINTS SERIOUSLY AND DON'T CHEAT ON YOUR CUSTOMERS!!!
IF YOU DON'T CARE, THEN I WILL NOT BUY ANYTHING ANYMORE FROM ALIEXPRESS, YOU WILL LOSE YOUR LOYAL CUSTOMER AND I WILL SPEND MY THOUSANDS OF EUROS ELSEWHERE AND OF COURSE I WILL SHARE MY BAD EXPERIENCES WITH ALIEXPRESS ONLINE AND WILL NEVER RECOMMEND ALIEXPRESS TO ANYONE!!!
BE SERIOUS IN DOING YOUR BUSINESS!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Aliexpress.com.br staff and other customers.

Aliexpress.com.br?