AlephBeta

AlephBeta has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. AlephBeta ranks 8th among Jewish sites.

How would you rate AlephBeta?

“Great customer service”

Jennifer F.
5/18/15

I love the commentary from this website and the way the information is presented, but I was really most impressed that within the first week, someone emailed me to ask what I thought about the website and what made us decide to make the donation to the site. She was extremely friendly!

jenniferf35
May 18th, 2015

Questions? Get answers from the AlephBeta staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AlephBeta?

Have a question about AlephBeta?