Alcatel

Alcatel has a consumer rating of 4.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Alcatel ranks 52nd among Mobile Phones sites.

How would you rate Alcatel?

“Good but not the best”

Shashank R.
5/7/19

I buy a alcatel pop 4 tablet. It is good product and keyboard is awesome. Ram is only 2 gb but it works good. Camera is good, screen size 10.1.

hanks20
July 6th, 2017
I bought alca cellphone for my wife. I was just go for some mid - range phone, but I am really surprised how this is working well.
shashankr2
May 7th, 2019
loiso
August 9th, 2015
I got this one for my first cellphone about a week ago. I tried out a smartphone but didn't like it.
I use Win 8.1 on my home laptop and this phone has similar icons/apps and I can get around it to do settings etc. The clam shell design is just right for me.
For someone who is on a strict budget or a small allowance, it is easily affordable and the plans available are inexpensive (eg $30//mo).

Questions? Get answers from the Alcatel staff and other customers.

Alcatel Mobile delivers #enjoynow experiences to the world through our range of products & premium support. Discover our latest smartphone series for 2018!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Alcatel?

Have a question about Alcatel?