Review of Air-Tites.com

shipping@air-tites.com

1 star

mikem1230
5/24/19

Bought these by the thousands years ago. Nice to buy these by the 25s per unit. Good service, great product.

codyw61
5/6/19

I recently purchased an Air Tite holder and I'm highly satisfied with my purchase, these are top quality Air tite containers that will protect your coins. Also a wide variety of supplies that will meet your every need.

davidd933
4/28/19

I'm not a novice at coin collecting but always looking to expand my ways of storing (and showing) my years of collecting. This site offers so much. So many ways to store your precious coins etc. It was not overwhelming at all the many ways I had to choose from. This site offered lowered than expected pricing and I did spend a lot of time browsing the many ways to optimize collection. The detailed descriptions of all the products definitely helped my decisions and the easy navigation made it a joy to purchase my coin needs. Thank you.

edwardl153
3/15/19

Prompt and delivered in good time. Order was filled properly. Easy to order and they had everything I needed.

barbaras628
3/14/19

This is the second time I have ordered from Air-Tites.com. It's actually a re-order, as I've already used up some of the supplies I ordered the first time!

My favorite items from them are the Mailer-Safe-T shipping folders. They are perfect for me, for safely shipping small items; not all of which were coins, by the way!

richardc783
2/26/19

Really love keeping my coins in MS condition and AIRTITES does the perfect job.protects what you value

larryj170
2/10/19

The holders are basically the same as our originals with just one small exception and they are really easy to work with and protect the coins very well.
Unfortunately, the items we ordered were just a little smaller in diameter than the openings and the other coins which i have gotten to date. Therefore i had to apply a small amount of adhesive to the back of each one to hold them in place. You can also observe the small difference when placed side by side with the existing holders. This set of presidential coins was a gift from our mother and the coins were sent individually over a time period. Unfortunately she passed and we are making this work as well as we can.

barbaras612
1/29/19

williamt322
1/29/19

Great Service and product! Always satisfied with my orders. Timely delivery. Wonderful
people to work with.

chrisw593
12/12/18

Great Products and Great Customer Support. Thank you for the great experience shopping and handling the issues very quickly.

silase7
12/7/18

Air-tites offers a quality selection of storage services for coin collectors. They truly have the storage units for any size, shape or variety of coins, and by far some of the most reasonable prices on the net! All of that coupled with fast and inexpensive shipping makes this the ideal place to go when you need to get storage supplies for your coins!

Tip for consumers: Buy in bulk. They have really good deals on large units of storage utilities.

ernestoc23
10/22/18

Air Tites is a great place for coin supplies and prices are good. Shipping was quick. Got the order on time. Would recommend to other coin collectors about Air Tites.com

michaelb1525
10/22/18

Air-Tites.com is a great place for coin collectors to find the perfect supplies to preserve any coin collection!

georgeg289
10/18/18

I've ordered several different items on many occasions and I've never been disappointed. Products are always better than advertised and the delivery is sooner than expected. I will continue to use Air-tites.com for all of my precious metals and coins.

shinhanb
9/6/18

Products are excellent. The package and delivery are perfect.
User interface of the website needs improvement. It is rather hard to find the right products and to order them.
Overall, satisfied, willing to recommend.

gordond36
8/31/18

Air-tites, snap tite secure your bars and coins and actually make them look better than anything else out on the market!

joycee48
8/21/18

Thank you for your quality products. I usually order in bulk and get great service. I like that I can order with or without the rings. Most of my customers do not want the rings, but a few do.

ernestm63
8/10/18

will be buying more real soon to fill my needs in my hobby of coin collecting and presious metal collecting thanks e j miller

roberts1471
7/27/18

Coins arrived quickly and were exactly what I expected. Excellent service and easy access to everything I have interest in

regank5
7/14/18

I've been looking for a special holder for the thick rounds that I collected. Finally found here are Air-Tite. Found exactly what I was looking for.

bradyc17
7/7/18

I always buy directly from air tite because they have a awesome selection shipping is very fast and if you need anything there customer service is very good. I placed a order awhile back and forgot to include a few things in my cart and had already checked out. I called in they put what I forgot about in my order for free. Shows what type of company they are. I will always do business with air tites.

veronicac91
6/27/18

Website easy to use with great range of products and competitive pricing. Items received as ordered with very fast delivery. Will visit again :)

salomong4
6/11/18

Overall these capsules are awesome. They fit my coins perfectly. Capsules are in perfect condition, no scratches. And the measuring guide that comes with it it very helpful. Great buy, happy customer.

chrisg364
5/27/18

Wish they had come with the labels needed to identify coins in the slabs. Other than that they are good

travisn19
5/24/18

I was very satisfied with my older I get thank you very much I will older again from here soon.my 2009 Lincoln penny set look very nice in the holder's thank you

The large selection and reasonable shipping prices on large orders.

By Silas E.
Questions? Get answers from the Air-Tites.com staff and other customers.

5 Photos for Air-Tites.com