Agamemnon Timber

Agamemnon Timber has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Agamemnon Timber?

“Quality products, excellent customer service”

Mark T.
9/18/17

A year ago I bought a composting system from Agamemnon Timber. It has proven to be excellent, tough and hardwearing. This year I decided to get the bespoke lids for the system. Unfortunately these were not suitable for our needs. Agamemnon were a delight to deal with, arranging courier collection at their expense and refunding my payment same day.

markt96
September 18th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Agamemnon Timber staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Agamemnon Timber?

Have a question about Agamemnon Timber?