Review of AfterShip

AfterShip reviews

carlm156
2/13/19

Been trying to get out account hooked up and going again after these turkeys changed our plan on us - 3 weeks later we're still down. They just do not not listen - it's like talking to an ATM machine. hopeless.

jessicab442
6/28/18

I have used almost all the free package tracking apps and this is by far the best! When you copy a tracking number and open the app, it asks if you want to track it. The company the number belongs to is automatically selected. Simple layout aesthetically pleasing. I wish it was available for ipad

cristiana14
8/18/17

Tried the trial, followed their guide to setup email @domain CNAME settings and IT TOOK MY WHOLE SITE DOWN inaccessible due to DNS problems! TOOK AN HOUR TO RECOVER!

Contacted support with exact settings I've made, detailed step-by-step ... and the stupid indian had the nerve to ask for a screenshot of my CNAME settings !!!!!!!! That incompetent moron! I wrote him the exact settings in the ticket!

They expected me to still have those settings and my website down for 24 hours just so they can have their screenshot ?!?!?! OF COURSE I DELETED THE SETTINGS in order to recover my website and get it back online!

....

And to think they charge you $49/month for 1000 shipment notifications and $123 for 5000 shipment notifications to customers!

Questions? Get answers from the AfterShip staff and other customers.

AfterShip?