Review of AfricaBeauties

New York, New York 10018, United States
unsubscribe@africabeauties.com

domingot3
4/1/18

It took about four weeks ,I was found by a very nice woman ! She made the first approach and everything fell together ! Plus a friend of mine had great luck on AfricaBeauties also ! The AfricaBeauties site is easy to use and all it takes is patients waiting for the right date to come a long !

abela21
4/1/18

Thank you AfricaBeauties! First date was all it took. Im smiling from ear to ear. Definitely had my doubts about online dating. You proved me wrong!

phile34
3/26/18

I wish everyone could find someone like I've found. This woman could not be more perfect for me if I ordered her from Heaven myself. I wish everyone the best...hang in there and God will deliver her to you.

pauld289
3/26/18

I meet the love of my life on AfricaBeauties.com. I have been on a lot of dating sites but this one have the most stable normal people on it.

tonyg107
3/19/18

It was a great experience. I met someone the day I was to subscribe, we met up in person a that weekend and the rest is history. A great girl...so far.

keithf39
3/16/18

I used two websites for my dating research. AfricaBeauties is one of them. I spend a lot of time on the platform and i also got some nice dates.

ramirow6
3/12/18

I have found the woman of my dreams. I wish you all luck and love. Just remember that you get what you give.

darrelc11
3/12/18

Amazing website if you are looking to settle down or dating... I found my soulmate! I met the love of my life 7 day after signing up, she messaged me and we starting dating right away. He completes me and thank you AfricaBeauties for the help!

laurencep20
3/4/18

Amazing website! I'm very thankful to AfricaBeauties for meeting my stunning girlfriend! Less than year ago I didn't trust any kind of such online sites but now I see that it works.

moritzs1
2/26/18

I've been using AfricaBeauties.com for a few months now, and have had some pretty good results. The quality of users are pretty good, and I've been able to get a few dates out of it that went well. I first decided to try AfricaBeauties.com after having sub-par experiences on other free online dating sites. This one is worth giving a try.

albrechtb
2/20/18

All my life I have been dreaming about finding the only person that I would call my second half. Even registered on AfricaBeauties I never thought that it would actually happen. Now I know that miracles do happen. I feel extremely blessed to feel this way at this age. This site is really great.

shaneb63
2/20/18

A decent site. it definitely is a little bit expensive to get started, but i've been able to get a free email address from each woman i've asked.

damianf13
2/13/18

Its a fantastic site because it helps people, that lead busy lives, that chance to meet someone that could be absolutely amazing.

nathann18
2/3/18

I met the girl I have been looking for my whole life on AfricaBeauties. We met 10 weeks ago and are getting married and planning on starting a family ASAP.

levib47
2/2/18

Had been on a couple of dating websites and all the dates were good. I made a profile on AfricaBeauties and after a several months almost gave up then I found my soul mate. Thank you so much AfricaBeauties!

calebw35
1/29/18

I really liked this site. I'm so glad I met someone who I've been looking for for so long. I never thought I would.

jacobt42
1/29/18

Great site would recommend it very to easy to use. A lot of nice people on the page also. Like how you get notifications on who sent you a message.

olivers66
1/23/18

I joined this online dating agency in October and I think that it's very good. Since I started using online dating ive tried many sites. But AfricaBeauties.com has impressed me a great deal. And I'm certain that i'll find love if I keep combining the best sites and putting the time in to the process. Great stuff!!!

saulr13
1/20/18

If you're serious about finding someone and you're not in a rush, this is a great site for you. I met my wife here and we are happily married. Thanks AfricaBeauties.

lewism50
1/6/18

The best dating site I've found so far. Most girls are nice and easy going. I've used it for four months now and did not regret any second I spent on this website.

joelm97
1/6/18

Well,if you are honest and with good intentions, it is possible to find true love on this site. We have found it!

martinh105
12/29/17

AfricaBeauties is great. Like any other dating site there are people looking for a quick hook up, but it's worth the effort. You get what you put into it.

sophiah26
12/23/17

It is very good site I met someone here and we are still talking and getting to know each other but I can tell that it will be for a long time, men here are more stable and honest!

montef8
12/21/17

My experience has been very positive and i have met a several ladies that were very nice. i would highly recommend AfricaBeauties for meeting women who are seriously looking for a relationship.

eltone4
12/13/17

I met my soulmate on AfricaBeauties, she is wonderful. I've been waiting for a woman like her to come into my life!! We are just like peas and carrots...Lol...that's an inside joke between her and I. Thanks AfricaBeauties!!

Questions? Get answers from the AfricaBeauties staff and other customers.

AfricaBeauties?