This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Aeroplan.ca

Aeroplan.ca has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Aeroplan.ca also ranks 20th among Points Shopping sites. The most common issues with Aeroplan.ca are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Aeroplan.ca?

“Aeroplan is getting worst and now a complete ripe off”

Mike L.
12/13/14

Aeroplan is getting worst and now a complete ripe off. listed below are the reasons. A R/T business class using Aeroplan points to Europe (such as Paris), will cost an additional Carrier Surcharge of C$ 876 per person. The total airport taxes, fees and surcharges is C$ 1,070.26. If you purchase the ticket (Business Class) with the exact same flights. The total taxes, fees and surcharges is C$ 194.26. In other words. Aeroplan wants an additional C$ 876 to subsidize using the points. The C$ 876 is almost the same cost of an economy ticket.

larrya24
October 7th, 2014
Been an Air Canada Aeroplan member since 1984! Sept 30-Oct 5...I travelled to Toronto from Vancouver on Air Canada on a classic reward certificate of 25,000 air miles. I wanted to come home early but each day I called Aeroplan there were no seats available at the 25,000 mile level. Waiting times for my multiple calls each took more than 30 minutes. Nothing was available on Sunday October 5th. Nothing! I went on line and found one seat and took it at an additional cost of another 39,400 Aero plan points. Although I had a return ticket on the classic reward level, I had no choice but to waste more points to get home. Bottom line:my 25,000 reward miles for a return ticket cost me 64,400! Bad practice. Called Aeroplan but the supervisor stuck to the party line without looking at the total picture. My fault, he said. I'm mad as hell and I'm going to complain to whomever is necessary to uncover this shoddy unethical practice of Aeroplan. L.Anderson
mikel181
December 13th, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the Aeroplan.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Aeroplan.ca?

Have a question about Aeroplan.ca?