Add-ons.mozilla.org

Add-ons.mozilla.org has a consumer rating of 4.67 stars from 21 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Add-ons.mozilla.org also ranks 1st among Browser Add On sites.

How would you rate Add-ons.mozilla.org?

“Always works flawlessly”

Emyr W.
1/6/20

An excellent service to extend the functionality of Firefox. Always works without a problem and the addons provide useful tweaks to the browser.

jessicab13
August 13th, 2011
This is great! So many different add-ons you can download absolutely free of charge! You can choose to donate money to the add on's creator, though if you want. I browsed through some of the add-ons and couldn't believe how many they have. I already downloaded about ten of them for my browser. The font, color, text add on, the firefox theme add on (now my browser is pink and black. Love it!), the Stumble Upon toolbar which comes in VERY handy and I use it everyday, the Pearltrees toolbar, YourVersion toolbar, and a few more. Firefox is hands down the best browser out there. It makes Internet Explorer look like the scum of the browser earth. One minor thing though is that a lot of the add on's I want to download cannot be downloaded to my version of Firefox (because it is the newest version, I think?). But other than that, love it.
12 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Add-ons.mozilla.org staff and other customers.

Did you know? Mozilla? The maker of Firefox? Fights to keep the Internet a global public resource, open and accessible to all.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Add-ons.mozilla.org?

Have a question about Add-ons.mozilla.org?