ACoombsPetCentre reviews

Tel: 01273 738016
rharper@acoombs.co.uk

leeannc3
2/23/16

It's a rarity for me to have a reason to go shopping in a pet store, but upon homing a dog for a week or two, I now had a reason and a purpose. Never have I seen an animal enjoy eating such a strange collection of other animal parts. Pig's ears, cow's noses, venison tongue to name a few. And I was now rifling through them all to find the most desirable animal feature for 'Dude'. The staff here were very helpful though and when they returned my personalised dog tag wrongly printed (twice) they were all too happy replace them.

judithf7
8/26/15

I've been buying my cat, guinea and chicken food etc from www.acoombs.co.uk for about 4 years now and have always found the service and quality of products second to none. Delivery has always been on time, great promotions. Also the online chat line has been really helpful when my cats have been under the weather and I have been unsure if they needed a trip to the vet, the staff at acoombs.co.uk always have some good advice to try before expensive vet trips. I have recommended the site to many of my animal loving friends and they have all had very similar experiences with the company. Would and do highly recommend.

Questions? Get answers from the ACoombsPetCentre staff and other customers.

ACoombsPetCentre?