Acei-global.org

Acei-global.org has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Acei-global.org?

“Stay away from this company”

Chingiz U.
12/20/20

ACEI global has rejected my MD degree obtained from the top 3 ranked med school in Russia. After a number of emails and a phone call they refused to evaluate my hard-earned degree. Not professional, they obviously lack expertise despite being on the market for so long. Save yourself time by going elsewhere for evaluation services.

chingizu
December 20th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Acei-global.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Acei-global.org?

Have a question about Acei-global.org?