I like the many job openings for Asian. It also makes it less competitive compared to other remote sites.
- Good salary. Waw pay punctually.
- Good support from teammates. Welcoming to foreign workers.
- Best company for remote workers
Tip for consumers:
Use the Premium membership because it's much better and worth the money (and it's affordable too)
Waw Asia has two business models whose mission is to provide talents in the Asian time zones with the best remote jobs from globally distributed companies.
1. The 1st one: Waw. Asia is the 1st Remote Job Portal for Asia-based candidates:
We have a Remote Job Portal waw. Asia which provides you with Remote Jobs from globally distributed companies. All of the jobs on our site are Remote and for Asia-based candidates. We allow candidates to directly apply to employers.
2. The 2nd one: A Vendor of Globalization Companies:
Waw Asia is a vendor for globalization companies. We hire and manage freelancers from different countries to work on crowdsourcing projects such as transcription projects, translation projects, etc. If you want to join our crowdsourcing projects, do not forget to follow us on social media channels to keep up to date with the newest project.