12Pay

12Pay has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. 12Pay ranks 11th among Payroll sites.

How would you rate 12Pay?

“The 12pay.co.uk makes payroll management a very cost...”

Amy S.
6/27/13

The 12pay.co.uk makes payroll management a very cost effective procedure. My company has some 50 employees. Earlier I had to hire personnel to manage the payroll, but now, with free edition software my HR team itself is able to do it without the need of extra man for a job. It saves me money and time.

amys37
June 27th, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the 12Pay staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 12Pay?

Have a question about 12Pay?