AceGolfCartCovers reviews

acegolfcartcovers@gmail.com

adamf64
8/10/17

Ace was great to work with. I like my cover for my ezgo cart and overall everything works great and easy to install.

kevana
11/30/14

When I researched golf cart covers on line, I found Ace Golf Cart Covers. Their web page boosts of lowest price and excellent customer service. There were 61 reviews on this site. Only four were less than 5 star, and they were 4 star. This should have made me suspicious. Golf cart cover arrived. No instruction manual, and a factory defective part. Talked to Jeff. He first said they did not have instruction manual for this cover. In a later phone call Jeff changed his story to they now had reprint instruction manuals for this cover. Jeff also said he would send me a instruction manual and a replacement part for the defective part. It's been over a month and nothing from has been seen or heard of from Ace Golf Cart Covers. I gave Ace Golf Cart Covers a one star only because there was no lesser option.

Questions? Get answers from the AceGolfCartCovers staff and other customers.

AceGolfCartCovers?