AccountsReceivable reviews

Tel: 1-877-832-2482
info@accountsreceivable.com

jamesa633
3/14/19

First off let me just state that John the manager Is a piece of $#*!.

I inquired about 50k worth of debt spread through different vendors with Rosa. She asked me for my docs and then consistently called me everyday to remind me.

I called back the number from a missed call to reach a receptionist. I asked her why her company would call me as frequent as they did, she said they were just doing their job. I asked to be taken off their call list and only remain in contact via email until everythingwas signed and situated... nope, she started giving me attitude in which I replied, if you can't do this let me speak to someone who can. Rude? Maybe a little, but it was the natural direction this convo was going. She then hung up on me...

I called back obviously a little mad, and asked to speak to the manager... when I explained how many times I was being called he said well we only Called you twice yesterday, and 2 times the day before... I said how about you no longer call me. And to please take me off your list. He hung up on me.

I called back and was a complete a$$hole. But guess what I got my name off their list.

Seriously... hitting future clients up like a debt collector will only get you this result.

pateln
1/15/19

Richard short is very polite and professional. He gets job done very quickly. He responded quickly to my email and phone calls. I recommended anyone who's need any type of collection help. I have try so many other companies but they don't do anything.

michaelw1069
1/4/19

Our company does accounts receivable factoring for trucking companies. We have a good collection team of our own. But when our team can't get to a collection result we call in Jacob Mora at Accounts Receivable. We have confidence that if anyone can recover our loss its the Accounts Receivable team.

Collections is a difficult business. But if you need truly committed professional help to get it done, call this company.

Michael C Worthy
Owner, President and CEO
W W Payment Systems Inc.

sonyaa18
12/19/18

Richard is my account rep and so far he has been great to work with and seems very up to date regarding the correct procedures to follow to collect past due debt

marilyna56
12/11/18

Upon being awarded a judgment .I realized my ineptness to proceed to the last link , to collect.
I googled and found Accounts Receivable. I spoke with a representative , Richard Short... That made everything start beginning, at the onset of our conversation.
Richard Short is personable as well as Professional . And thusfar, communicating the process as he proceeds to endeavor a positive response.
My contact was a wise decision , and his immediate response to expedite the process to begin was forthright to his professionalism.
I have no doubts to his endeavors to process this case. Thank you,
White Light Stable for Equine Protection LLC, Marilyn Kent.

joshl113
11/27/18

These guys are top notch. Jacob is my account rep and he and his team are always on the ball. They have collected 100% so far for me. Highly recommend.

erinr87
6/26/18

Accounts Receivable has been thorough while maintaining a high level of professionalism. They work quickly to recover debts and keep clients up to date. Great customer service!

kelleyr18
5/29/18

I owed money and after looking at reviews of this company, chose to deal directly with the direct account whom I owed. Accounts Receivable told me that they Owned the debt. However they lied as the debt was only referred to them. When he figured out that I am an educated consumer, John Trizzano at AccountsReceivable had a charming mini-tantrum and hung up on me as I spoke politely and in measured tones. I told this man-baby fat boy Trizzano that I would pay him in 24 hours which was enough time to trick him and for me to determine that I could settle with the original account HAHA FOOLED YOU JOHN TRIZZANO. DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM UNLESS THEY OWN YOUR DEBT- DEAL WITH ORIGINAL ACCOUNT HOLDERS IF ABLE. IF YOU DISCERN THAT THEY OWN YOUR DEBT DO NOT PAY THEM before you speak to a lawyer. I doubt this company has the assets to buy debt. THESE MORONS ARE EXCONS. IM SO HAPPY I DID NOT PAY THEM A CENT. . And my credit rating is 810. They will lie and tell you they will take you to court Unprofessional and load of jokers.

chausterb
4/11/18

THEIR POLICY STATED THAT CUSTOMERS WILL NOT BE CHARGE UNLESS THEY RECOVER PAYMENT FOR THE CUSTOMERS. BUT IF THEY CANNOT RECOVER IT, THEY STILL CHARGE YOU AND MAKE EXCUSES OT THREATEN THEY THEY WILL REPORT TO CREDIT REPORT AGENCY. WHEN I SHOW THEM THE RECORDING FROM THEIR PREVIOUS EMPLOYEE CONVERSATION AND EMAIL, THEY HANG UP

nathans89
12/19/17

This place is joke, they collected a higher percentage of what they were owed - as shown in their contract with us. And now they won't pay us what they owe us, even after months of calling, speaking with the manager, and being promised that the check was in the mail. I guess we'll have to hire a different collection agency to go after these scumbags.

kevinb260
9/15/17

We worked with Rosa and TJ and they were very helpful! Highly recommend Accounts Receivable for collections. We will definitely continue to use them!
American Hardware Mfg.

nerissam3
9/7/17

They will call a couple times and then closed the case. They never provide proof that they report the debtor to credit bureau. Please don't waste your time and money. They won't do nothing for you.

johnd849
8/29/17

This collection agency is the most unprofessional agency I have ever worked with. When you first talk to Rosa about what you need and are looking for, yes they provide all the services you need but in actuality, they can't get you paid. They keep asking for documents already sent to them. When you have any issues and call Rosa or the operations manager you get No response - no nothing.

stephenn29
6/2/17

Try to get you to pay bills that are already paid, do not answer the phone, do not respond to emails - fraud fraud fraud.

ajd22
3/22/17

This company is really good at telling you they are going to work on your case but they actually never do anything but take your money. Do not trust anything they say. And if you talk to someone name Rosa, RUN away as fast as you can!

teresaw63
2/28/17

We have been dealing with this company for about 4 years. We never had any problem until I had to deal with Jennifer Carey from their legal department. She talked to me like I was one of their collection accounts. She was rude, loud, very disrespectful and unprofessional. When I contacted her manager John, he never once apologized for her nor did he seem to even care that I was taking my business to another company. I would not recommend this company to anyone. Once I started looking for another collection agency, I realized that almost all of the other agencies charge less than Accounts Receivable.

charlesc115
3/3/16

Just a quick thank-you to Jacob Mora and his team at Accounts Receivable.
I brought a difficult client to him with really low expectations of any type of recovery due to the circumstances surrounding the needed collection.
He was able to recover the first payment for me in less than 2 months. Keep up the great work!

johnnyf13
12/28/15

Had high hopes for this company. After spending a couple hours putting together information and placing 5 accounts with Jacob, I heard nothing for over a week. I called and spoke with Rosa to try and get an update. She read me the account notes and then e-mailed a log in I should have received a week prior. Then just a couple of days later I receive an e-mail from Jacob saying they are closing all my accounts. No explanation given. Extraordinarily unprofessional. So no idea what's going on. Guess I'm looking for a new collections agency.

assae
12/16/15

I recently used accounts receivable to collect a debt.

My representative, Jacob, was very professional,.
he took me through the process, explain everything and after he have managed to get a hold of my money he made sure that i will get it a fast as possible

I highly recommend using him.

kimc87
9/17/15

Accounts Receivable dealt with our judgement. As a private client, it was extremely difficult to find anyone to take this on for us and after only a few weeks, they had managed to get a regular agreement for the funds to be paid back to us and this has been maintained. They have been really helpful and everyone else told us we would never see a penny of our money back!

alarmonel
8/3/15

Our company is very impressed with Accounts Receivable. The staff is very professional and we have had great success with the company. We have very pleased and glad we decided to give Accounts Receivable our business. Thank you so much.

dr731
7/23/15

I have been very happy with the results from Accounts receivable. They have done everything they said they would and disclosed all the fees that they charge upfront. I have delt with both John Trizzano and Jason Harris and both have been helpful and efficient. I have had other collectors that don't seem to be able to do the job that they do.

minhn6
6/23/15

I paid $107 to open my account, and they only made a few phone calls to my tenants with the first 15 days or so. Of course they would not get any response from these dead-beats, so they closed my account as "All efforts exhausted". This is a complete rip-off!!!

danw53
5/18/15

I "hired" ACCOUNTSRECEIVABLE.COM 2 months ago to collect on a very simple and well documented debt. They send the debtor a few letters and made a few phone calls, but then as soon as the debtor said he wasn't going to pay, they basically dropped the case and didn't do anything except waste 2 months of my time. They didn't take any actual legal actions as they claim they will... they basically just look for the really low-hanging-fruit and only send threatening letters to people easily intimidated.

Never use this company, they are not a real collections company at all.

melissah35
2/19/15

Tricia Breedlove walked me through the process in a way that made sense and took very little time. She helped me in a highly competent and professional manner .

Questions? Get answers from the AccountsReceivable staff and other customers.

AccountsReceivable?