7ContinentsTravelLTD reviews

Tel: 0207-871-4545
info@7-continentstravel.co.uk

hussainw
1/19/19

Absolutely disgraceful!!! and disgusting!! service! By their agent FARHAN (direct line 02035000732)
The company is also known as Makkah tours i gave a deposit for my terminally ill father's Umrah and they refused to refund deposit when he could not travel.Give deposit at your own peril! they do not tell you it's non refundable.
Their worker FARHAN is an extremely rude mannered individual ,Accused me of lieing and refused to give refund of deposit.
After phoning for days I got a response from his manager who agreed to give a credit note for a a future package.
You have been warned and informed if you give this company a deposit and you can not travel say goodbye to your deposit.
I will be contacting ABTA and trading standards and am considering taking legal action against this firm and I will keep you updated on my progress.
Seriously which kind of Hajj Umrah company refuses to return deposit of a dieing man's Umrah.
Absolutely disgusting and apalling behaviour.
Be warned!!! once you mention you want a refund they do not pick up the phone.
websites are warning people of this company
Copy & paste following to view warnings.
www.ummah.com/forum/forum/islam/hajj-umrah-forum/449015-warning-beware-www-eimantravels-co-uk-7-continents-travel

eyitayoa
9/4/18

Good customer service, the staff is very good, patience, reliable and loyal, understandable and willing to satisfy her customers

kamranm6
7/23/18

Liers ! I took a Hajj package on twin sharing basis in April. End of July a couple of weeks before my flight they had promised , Im told that I have to pay £3000 more for the both of us because the broker they were using initially didnt get visas. Even if thats true these people have an obligation to fulfill their commitments.
Very unprofessional company. NEVER RECOMEND THEM AND NEVER USE THEM.

mohammadtanvirc
7/2/18

I have booked an Umrah package from them recently and I was travelling alone so I was a little nervous. But their service was excellent and they provided everything as they mentioned before I left, so I had absolutely no problem despite travelling alone. Their hotels were near the mosques as they mentioned, they provided guidance how to get around and the hotels were good compared to the price I paid. I highly recommend them if you are travelling anywhere.

nabilm12
6/18/18

Went on a Umrah trip with my family, they firstly lied to me saying the hotel was a 5 mins walk to Makkah but in reality took me 40 mins to walk, my mother who finds it difficult to walk really struggled ended not going to prayers because of this. The hotel which was given to me in Madina was the worst ever it was disgusting and unhygienic, no one ever picks the phone. The bed sheets had not been changed and had stains all over it. Called Arslan numerous times to move us to a different hotel but refused and did not offer any alternatives. They are total scammers and lairs. Because of this we had an unpleasant trip I will also be taking legal action as I have not heard anything back.

Tip for consumers: AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

ayodeleu
6/13/18

I received an excellent customer services from Mr Honey...he helped get the best deal for my budget and my family's travel needs. I took so much of his time as I was undecided with my travel dates and the airport choice so that I get the most suitable and affordable tickets.... Mr Honey was very polite, helpful, really patient, reassuring at each stage and I feel confident that that I got the best possible deal. My tickets were issued immediately after the payments. I do hope that my travel experience and flight is as excellent as well. Nonetheless, based on my customer service experience with Mr Honey, I would recommend 7 Continents definitely to my family and friends and anyone as long as the other staffs there are as helpful and patient as Mr Honey. I am satisfied in fact 150 percent satisfaction. Thank you Mr Honey.

chukwunenyeu
5/26/18

I have always had problems buying tickets online, but my experience with 7 continents was different particularly with the agent Maira who handled my transaction, she made sure my worries were dealt with properly and never stopped to call to update me on the transaction, it was really great dealing with her and I would want to deal with her next time and will recommend this company and my agent Maira to friends and family, keep up the good work and all the best.

zainabr5
5/11/18

I am very satisfied with the service provided by Abraham, he make my booking easier. I will surely recommend his services. Good communication skill, Excellent with customer.

mercya5
3/27/18

I am very pleased and satisfy with the services, Hasan was so helpful gives me all the information I needed. I'm well pleased thanks a lot

ezazn
11/4/17

I was served by Numan Sheikh who was extremely patient and helpful in arranging and booking a complete Umrah package with all inclusions for me and my disabled wife. I would recommend him and his company to those who are wishing to perform Umrah/Hajj. The only negative point is sometimes it is hard to actually communicate by phone.

ajazh
9/21/17

I am very impressed and happy with the services provided by Anna.
Anna has also arranged my recent Hajj packages which went beyond my expectations.
I have found Anna very polite and well spoken
I will be contacting her for any future travel need.

edozieb
9/20/17

I am very impressed and satisfied with the service. Harry was excptional, very helpful and professional. I will use them again and will also recommend them to friends and family.

umart
9/14/17

Bought ticket to Islamabad. Arslan was very helpful throughout the process and put up with a lot of my questions. It was a good deal too. Thanks guys u r doong a gr8 job. Ref61974

annettef15
9/7/17

Saqib really came through for us when making last minute bookings for direct flights between Lagos and London. They offered best price and quick service and I quickly gained confidence in them. Thank you.

bishia
9/5/17

Chris contact number 02035000734 thank u for organizing my ticket and finding me a special offer which I actually couldn't turn down even though I wasn't at the time ready to travel u organized me a deal I thought was great. Thanks for your continued calls to make sure it all went according to plan, I think Continents travel should be proud to have an adviser like yourself in their work force, your persistence paid off and I'm very grateful and hope to deal with u in future, many thanks Bishi

marya754
9/5/17

The service I received was just amazing. Everyone was professional and extremely helpful. Will definitely be using them again

alanh100
9/2/17

Great service
Great service easy to book tickets to Malawi
Went the extra mile to book tickets
Mr HIGGINSON

getrudem
8/27/17

Customer service was good and quick. Would recommend to friends and family . Thank you Harry for your hep

petera124
8/23/17

Honestly speaking, nothing can best described the concept of "customer satisfaction" than the service provided by Frank, he restored my confidence in buying ticket through travel agents, Frank appears very polite and professional in dealing me with and while l demonstrated fear, he reassured me and gave me the best service that anyone can ever dream of. I will recommend this travel agent to anyone hoping to buy ticket to travel world wide as the company is responsive to customers' needs and on a personal level, l am extremely satisfied and l am particularly grateful to Frank who dealt with all my enquirers with sound zeal and in depth professionalism. Kindest regards Frank.

samsona2
8/21/17

My experience with mr Alex is wonderful with the amazing price to Nigeria.He makes it smooth and simple.December period is the rushing month but mr Alex made impossibility to be possible

wasius
8/17/17

Arzlan is a very staff ,calm,has great communication, good customer service and handle everything favorably,
I will definitely book my next holiday from 7 Continental

livingstonem
8/8/17

MAX you were so helpful, you saved me from losing my money to fraudsters, in addition you offered me the best deal in the current travel season. I have recommended you to my family and friends will continue to do business with you. Well done first class service keep it up.

I will continue to use you in the future.

susanj137
8/5/17

My experience being saved by Farhan at 7 Continets was the best. The it was quick and I admired his patience and the great respect he gave me during our communications. Well done Ferhan!

dulseyt
8/3/17

Great service from Saqib everytime I make bookings with 7-Continents. I will definitely book my flight through him again.

ulandal
8/3/17

I give 5 stars for the exceptional service I receive from Gill he was a excellent customer service agent thank you. VERY PATIENT AND POLITE, VERY MANNERLY will definitely be recommending 7 Continent because of Gill

Questions? Get answers from the 7ContinentsTravelLTD staff and other customers.

7ContinentsTravelLTD?