7ContinentsTravelLTD

7ContinentsTravelLTD has a consumer rating of 3.95 stars from 79 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. 7ContinentsTravelLTD also ranks 9th among Travel Agency sites.

• Arzlan is a very staff ,calm,has great communication, good customer service and handle everything favorably,

• I was looking for a cheap umrah package which in the long run cost more extra....
  • I would definitely not recommend this travel agent.
How would you rate 7ContinentsTravelLTD?

“Autopilot Mode: Imran”

Samuel S.
1/18/20

I needed a ticket to Lagos, and Imran has done it with great professionalism, enthusiasm, and has found me the cheapest, short connection flight within my budget. Giving a call (02035003193) to him is like setting your plane on autopilot mode.

“Hajj Doesn't cost as much as they rip pilgrims off in the name of religion”

Khidmate K.
3/9/20

Hajj Package from Pakistan (Faysal Bank) would cost you £2200 per person. Guaranteed application acceptance.

umrah package (5) customer service (11) travel agent (6) hotel (14)
khidmatek
March 9th, 2020
Hajj Package from Pakistan (Faysal Bank) would cost you £2200 per person.
Guaranteed application acceptance.
ezatullaha
February 9th, 2020
7 CONTINENTAL IS A FRAUD
This is a message to all performing Umrah/Hajj pilgrimage!!

BE AWARE!! THIS TRAVEL AGENCY IS A FRAUD!!!

Upon speaking to the agent who goes by the name Tahir, we had a long conversation over the phone regarding the package. He Promised me a 5* hotel (Hilton Convention Hotel). I had told him to book this hotel with the same price as we discussed over the phone.

I told him several times and he reassured me that he will book the same hotel at the same price.

Tahir said to pay for the flight in order to secure it and then he will book my hotel. After I paid for my flight and the E Visa was issued. I then kept on calling him to book my hotel as time was nearing for my departure but he promised that he will book it soon. He kept on saying not to worry and that the hotel will be booked as discussed.

To make it short, he called me 3 days before my departure and he demanded extra money because the hotel provides breakfast and I explicitly told Tahir that I don't need breakfast from the very beginning of our conversation.

This fraudster knew that once I pay for my flight he can grasp me easily and that I won't be able to escape from his deceiving/manipulating personality.

I quickly phoned and was very angry at Tahir and wanted to speak to his supervisor. But his supervisor was also involved in this scam and wasn't even helpful at all.

He demanded extra amount of money for the breakfast but I did not want to pay that amount. He then suggested another hotel which really frustrated me and I had to eventually pay a further amount.

I would like to request everyone to please not book with this travel agency.

I have made so many duas against Tahir and his supervisor because of the trouble and stress he had put me on.
tinashew
February 11th, 2017
They really don't deserve a star. Absolutely useless and dishonest . Dealing with this company is a brain drain. They have a lie planned for every eventuality which always leads to an increase in fare price.
Phone calls are always coincidentally ended mid conversation.
Our agent made several mistakes, acknowledged them and still insisted on us paying extra for his mistakes.
Do not use them!!!
margareta25
August 24th, 2015
I made a booking with them ,had to cancel original booking due to a bereavement in the family. I did travel but earlier than planned. However , BA was able to accept my reason and cancel without loosing the deposit. 7 continental sat on the money by claiming the airline took it . This us over a year I am yet to receive the balance of my money. Phone calls were not respected neither responded to emails. The manage is always in a meeting irregardless of the time of the day.
I can't recommend them. Incidentally the very first sales person I dealt with me wooed my heart and got a very good service until he left then everything became a mess .
athark
Athar K. – 7ContinentsTravelLTD Rep
We have 500+ Employees working day and night to handle customers with care.

The issue you have raised can be solved if you can email your complaint at complaints@7-continentstravel.co.uk or you can visit this link and submit your query.

If you are writing the email. Please provide your full name or your reference number so we can track down your invoice and forward it to the complaints department.

Regards
7 Continents Travel
hussainw
January 19th, 2019
Absolutely disgraceful!!! and disgusting!! service! By their agent FARHAN (direct line *******0732)
The company is also known as Makkah tours i gave a deposit for my terminally ill father's Umrah and they refused to refund deposit when he could not travel.Give deposit at your own peril! they do not tell you it's non refundable.
Their worker FARHAN is an extremely rude mannered individual ,Accused me of lieing and refused to give refund of deposit.
After phoning for days I got a response from his manager who agreed to give a credit note for a a future package.
You have been warned and informed if you give this company a deposit and you can not travel say goodbye to your deposit.
I will be contacting ABTA and trading standards and am considering taking legal action against this firm and I will keep you updated on my progress.
Seriously which kind of Hajj Umrah company refuses to return deposit of a dieing man's Umrah.
Absolutely disgusting and apalling behaviour.
Be warned!!! once you mention you want a refund they do not pick up the phone.
websites are warning people of this company
Copy & paste following to view warnings.
www.ummah.com/forum/forum/islam/hajj-umrah-forum/449015-warning-beware-www-eimantravels-co-uk-7-continents-travel
samuels249
January 18th, 2020
I needed a ticket to Lagos, and Imran has done it with great professionalism, enthusiasm, and has found me the cheapest, short connection flight within my budget. Giving a call *******3193) to him is like setting your plane on autopilot mode.
kamranm6
July 23rd, 2018
Liers ! I took a Hajj package on twin sharing basis in April. End of July a couple of weeks before my flight they had promised , Im told that I have to pay £3000 more for the both of us because the broker they were using initially didnt get visas. Even if thats true these people have an obligation to fulfill their commitments.
Very unprofessional company. NEVER RECOMEND THEM AND NEVER USE THEM.
thaleelr
July 6th, 2017
in the last week
horrible company to work with the manager haroon rashid , nawab raza and the owner umair rasheed awful people i was an old employee i was humiliated by them very cheap and low minded mentallitys i wouldnt recommend anyone to use this company im very upset they made me work like an idiot disgusting work enviroment they treated me like an animal. Pls i would stress careful whilst booking your tickets from them they will charge you double than the actual price awful very very upset the way i was treated .
chukwunenyeu
May 26th, 2018
I have always had problems buying tickets online, but my experience with 7 continents was different particularly with the agent Maira who handled my transaction, she made sure my worries were dealt with properly and never stopped to call to update me on the transaction, it was really great dealing with her and I would want to deal with her next time and will recommend this company and my agent Maira to friends and family, keep up the good work and all the best.
nabilm12
June 18th, 2018
Went on a Umrah trip with my family, they firstly lied to me saying the hotel was a 5 mins walk to Makkah but in reality took me 40 mins to walk, my mother who finds it difficult to walk really struggled ended not going to prayers because of this. The hotel which was given to me in Madina was the worst ever it was disgusting and unhygienic, no one ever picks the phone. The bed sheets had not been changed and had stains all over it. Called Arslan numerous times to move us to a different hotel but refused and did not offer any alternatives. They are total scammers and lairs. Because of this we had an unpleasant trip I will also be taking legal action as I have not heard anything back.

Tip for consumers: AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

nasarh
June 8th, 2016
I was trying to book a ummra package for 4 people ,which included my disabled mother. Initially quoted a cheap price and asked for depoist.once I had given the depoist,that's when the lies started.they would never honor what they had said .it was always a different story everytime I spoke to them.they were trying to get more money from me then what they had quoted at the beginning. Liars and cheats.stay away from this company.
mamoona
November 10th, 2016
They are liers. They stole £100 off me. I still haven't got it back. There just after your money. Don't trust them!!!!
mohammadtanvirc
July 2nd, 2018
I have booked an Umrah package from them recently and I was travelling alone so I was a little nervous. But their service was excellent and they provided everything as they mentioned before I left, so I had absolutely no problem despite travelling alone. Their hotels were near the mosques as they mentioned, they provided guidance how to get around and the hotels were good compared to the price I paid. I highly recommend them if you are travelling anywhere.
bibin3
February 18th, 2017
I'm in the process of booking umraah for 14 people all agreed at initial stages however booking has changed with demand on payments and changes to datesm Very very Poor customer service I have never dealt with rude people who do not acknowledge their fault and honour their agreements. Really annoyed that the level of service is very Poor, manager , talks over you and stipulates the oppsites of his staff and comes out with different guidelines and processes they have to follow. I would definitely not recommend this travel agent. Look for someone who is loyal and honour good customer service and not retract what they agree. Be careful already a victim to there service. Poor
zainabr5
May 11th, 2018
I am very satisfied with the service provided by Abraham, he make my booking easier. I will surely recommend his services. Good communication skill, Excellent with customer.
annettef15
September 7th, 2017
Saqib really came through for us when making last minute bookings for direct flights between Lagos and London. They offered best price and quick service and I quickly gained confidence in them. Thank you.
ayodeleu
June 13th, 2018
I received an excellent customer services from Mr Honey...he helped get the best deal for my budget and my family's travel needs. I took so much of his time as I was undecided with my travel dates and the airport choice so that I get the most suitable and affordable tickets.... Mr Honey was very polite, helpful, really patient, reassuring at each stage and I feel confident that that I got the best possible deal. My tickets were issued immediately after the payments. I do hope that my travel experience and flight is as excellent as well. Nonetheless, based on my customer service experience with Mr Honey, I would recommend 7 Continents definitely to my family and friends and anyone as long as the other staffs there are as helpful and patient as Mr Honey. I am satisfied in fact 150 percent satisfaction. Thank you Mr Honey.
aquilh
January 11th, 2017
We went to Mecca in January 2017
We have booked Dar al eman ajayyad hotel but when we went there they said no room in this hotel booking is in Dar al eman grand hotel. We were in Ahraam and had to perform Umra it was 11pm, we didn't have any option left, We have baby with us and we have to walk around 20-25 min to go to haram.
We also have some problem with transport at airport I don't think I will book again any trip through this company. With baby we have struggled alot
albertb69
July 30th, 2017
Max contact number *******0945 thank u for organising my ticket and finding me a special offer which I actually couldn't turn down even though I wasn't at the time ready to travel u organised me a deal I thought was great. Thanks for your continued calls to make sure it all went according to plan, I think Continents travel should be proud to have an advisor like yourself in their work force, your persistence paid off and I'm very greatful and hope to deal with u in future, many thanks Albert
timothyo12
July 23rd, 2017
Are you looking for reliability, trust and first class customer care......my experience with this company via Arslan was absolutely wonderful. Look no further......this is it for me. I now have a mission......to market this outfit to everyone l know that is travelling. Just wonderful. Thanks Arslan.
tahirah
January 11th, 2017
We went to Mecca in January 2017
We also have some problem with transport at airport
I don't think I will book again any trip through this company
bishia
September 5th, 2017
Chris contact number *******0734 thank u for organizing my ticket and finding me a special offer which I actually couldn't turn down even though I wasn't at the time ready to travel u organized me a deal I thought was great. Thanks for your continued calls to make sure it all went according to plan, I think Continents travel should be proud to have an adviser like yourself in their work force, your persistence paid off and I'm very grateful and hope to deal with u in future, many thanks Bishi
davidn118
December 10th, 2016
Very POR customer care. Only isdued my ticket after the intervention of the AIRLINE itself. AVOID them.
annap65
June 25th, 2016
How can they improve ...they can stop lying!! Sold me a holiday package saying the hotel was a 4 star but I would not recommend it as even a 3 star. I checked online to see reviews of the hotel and it said the hotel was on a steep hill. When I asked Nadeem the booking agent he said it was only a few steps. Again a LIE. I had elderly people with me and it was such a struggle. When we got to the hotel he had managed to mess up that booking aswell. I ended up having to spend the night with my family in one room and two of the elderly people in the adjoining room with absolutely no privacy which is not what I asked for at all. Shocking - I am do angry at this awful company. DO NOT USE!
faithm22
July 27th, 2017
Been dealing with 7 continents for a while but have only ever had this good customer service from them. Harry ensured I understood what I got into and pushed as hard as he could to get me the best. Am thankful this time round.

It happens when you buy your ticket from inexperienced sales agent. I believe next time you should call Imran at 02035003193 who could give you great advice free of cost, and assist you much better.

By Samuel S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the 7ContinentsTravelLTD staff and other customers.

7 Continents Travel LTD deals with Flight Tickets, Holiday Packages, Hajj & Umrah Packages and much much more. We have been trading from the last 11 years offering great deal of packages for citizens of UK to travel anywhere in the world at a very cheap price.

7 Continents Travel is one of the largest travel organizations in the UK employing over 500 staff globally, in Wholesaling and Business Travel sectors. We are dealing our clients online and waiting for their call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year. We are also acknowledged as best traveling service providers among worldwide travelling community, our specialized traveling services along with best accommodation facilities are prime element of our professional goals. We are proud of our infatuation for travel, gratifying experiences and first class customer contentment by our unique traveling amenities. We also offer special air travel guide services for our esteemed clients and make them up to date concerning hottest offers of more than 150 airlines to save their money.

athark
Athar K.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 7ContinentsTravelLTD?

See reviews as you browse with our Safari extension

4.0
Have a question about 7ContinentsTravelLTD?