Review of 5280Flowers

Tel: 303-893-1730

terriq1
Terri Q.
12/16/18

Love your product. Appreciate being able to send quality arrangements when we live so far away from Home. Appreciate 5280 Floral so very much. Thank you

erint52
Erin T.
11/20/18

Sent macarons, chocolates and flowers to my friend who lives in Denver, and I called in the early morning to confirm that if I placed an order it could deliver the same afternoon, and the nice man on the phone said that it was no problem. Very good experience overall! My friend received the gift that same afternoon.

kenx
Ken X.
9/20/18

I've been using your service for years and have been very happy with the products you have delivered. The arrangements delivered by 5280 have always been beautiful and highly appreciated by the recipients. I also love that this is a local Colorado company and not a giant conglomerate. I'm from Colorado but live abroad so I use the website exclusively, and I'd mention that it could use some updating as it feels pretty clunky. I was using Safari on a mac and whenever I'd roll-over the options box, the dropdown would block half my screen where I was comparing the photos of displays. I understand it's a big cost to keep up with the technology for a small company though, and I highly recommend using this company for the quality, personal touch and local character of their bouquets.

amiel6
Amie L.
8/23/18

I was very pleased with every aspect of my order - from ease of placing the order, their great customer service and willingness for a speedy delivery, and the flowers themselves were beautiful!

jamesw892
James w.
8/18/18

Was very easy to search and proceed throughout the experience ... flowers where really nice that was ordered and its good quality for pricing ...will deffo be keeping these guys for future purchases ..

julied147
Julie D.
7/24/18

Amy at your store was extremely kind and helpful. My past experience with your florists’ work has been exceptional. Ordering online is a bit frustrating but having the ability to call the store with questions about arrangements was helpful.

gigie2
GiGI E.
7/15/18

Great Experience. Easy to navigate the site. Very satisfied with the basket! Will definitely order again.

travisd47
Travis D.
7/13/18

Nice flowers but I thought the delivery charges were a little over priced. I am out of state and sent the flowers to a friend. Not sure what the going delivery charges are in the Denver area. But overall very satisfied

anonymousd34
anonymous D.
6/24/18

The web forms are difficult and do not provide sufficient error information. everything else was good though.

michaels1522
Michael S.
6/8/18

It was unfortunate that there weren't enough tulips to create a full arrangement, but I understand. I don't remember seeing anything about that on the page for the arrangement, though, so perhaps a footnote could be added to help!

rosel98
Rose L.
5/22/18

Website is easy to navigate through and the service is GREAT. I have been a receiver of flowers from 5280 and delivery techs are so pleasant!

willh57
Will H.
5/18/18

So far, easy to use website. I'll be fully satisfied once the flowers arrive!

5/18 - The flowers arrived on time and looking great!

Thank you!

christinec246
Christine C.
5/16/18

Its so great to have a reliable service and great products. It makes it easy to send to my family in Denver.

waynec130
Wayne C.
5/11/18

A few nitpicking things about the online shopping page, but very nice arrangements and always nice to shop local.

scotts331
Scott S.
5/8/18

Quick service and delivery. One of the flowers faded fast but other still look great several days later.

jamesr534
James R.
5/2/18

Was disappointed that the gift I ordered was not available. Receieved a call the day before and had to choose a different plant, which was difficult to do when you aren't able to see the product they offer you over the phone.

laviniab1
Lavinia B.
4/11/18

Checkout had some confusing check boxes (On shipping addr page there was question about billing addr).

kimb351
Kim B.
4/3/18

I ordered this basket for my mom and she loved it! Arrived next day and was beautiful and delicious.

johng680
John G.
3/13/18

Oh my gosh! I have bought flowers from 5280flowers multiple times and for different special occasions. The flowers are always beautiful and last along time but even more importantly I have been so impressed with the creativity they use in making their arrangements. They use so many flowers and different types of fillers (sorry don't know what to call all the cool things they stick in there) that I marvel at what is in there. The last two times the arrangements were so beautiful and so full that you could spin the arrangement around and display it from any angle. Love these guys!

jamesz21
James Z.
3/13/18

Your pricing is very misleading, I picked a local company to stay local rather than going through ftdbas I have in the past but after going through all of your fees and add ons I ended up with a $150 order rather than and $85 order which is what it would have been with FTD

stevem461
Steve M.
3/9/18

Nobody better. I have been using 5280 Flowers for about 6 years now. Would never switch to anyone else

matthewo35
Matthew O.
3/9/18

The last floral arrangement I purchased and had delivered was absolutely amazing. It was very last minute and 5280flowers did an exceptional job! Thank you!

jennyb101
Jenny B.
3/9/18

Wish I could have had the option of adding champagne. My friend who was the recipient sent me a photo. They weren't the colour I'd requested (which I know you can't guarantee) but they weren't presented anything like your website photo and the flowers were barely open and drowning in too much greenery which overshadowed them. I have always been happy with your products before but was very disappointed this time, particularly since it was my friend's 50th birthday.

sueh130
Sue H.
2/1/18

I ordered for same day delivery and chose a bouquet from that section on line. I was nervous that they wouldn't get to the my friend in the hospital but there were no problems at all. I called after placing my on line order and it was easily confirmed that 5280 had received my order. My friend was delighted with the flowers that she received later that day and I was delighted with the price and speed of the entire process. I never got to see the bouquet, but was told they were very pretty.

nathanm115
Nathan M.
1/31/18

I guess it depends on if she gets it tomorrow and likes what she sees then I could be a very frequent customer or never again.

Questions? Get answers from the 5280Flowers staff and other customers.

8 Photos for 5280Flowers