Review of 5280Flowers

Tel: 303-893-1730

dougf90
Doug F.
5/9/19

Great other than it wouldn't let me create a new account under my email, and the "Forgot password" failed to send any email to email for the same address.

anonymousz424
anonymous Z.
5/9/19

the calendar looked red as though the date I was selecting was not a possibility. this is a bit confusing.

nakeshat1
NaKesha T.
4/18/19

The experience was good so far, I was hoping for a wider selection of arrangements, or mfor the webiste to direct me to having my own made. I was looking for flowers for a sympathy gift (funeral)

christopherc675
Christopher C.
4/6/19

We have ordered from you in the past for our Denver area family and have never been disappointed at your pricing and service. Thank you.

williamg212
William G.
3/24/19

Send a Chocolate gift basket from here , was super nice . Good service , my client was grateful and very happy with her gift. Great touch , all the chocolate was made in Colorado

hankj20
Hank J.
3/20/19

Easy to order , great selection arrangement and cookies and brownies were better then I expected. I got great feedback from the client I send them to.

loriz8
Lori Z.
3/18/19

I love 5280 Flowers! The flowers are always beautiful and good quality and the same-day delivery is so convenient and timely. I would highly recommend!

emilyd135
emily d.
2/28/19

The green menu bar at the top is big and hard to read. It's not a great user experience. When entering info to checkout, the menu bar cuts off the fields.

erink206
Erin K.
2/28/19

We have always been happy with products from 5280 Flowers. They are very creative and don't look like everyone else.

Thank you!

megano28
Megan O.
2/26/19

Other than the odd jumping around of your site features, your prices were on par with the national chains. Glad to go with a local biz instead.

micheleg109
Michele G.
2/14/19

It can be risky ordering flowers on-line-but not with 5280. This is the 4th time I have used 5280. Each recipient has loved the arrangement.

kimberleym31
Kimberley M.
2/13/19

Great selection even though it was last minute. All the other sites only had 4 ugly options left. Thanks!

jond125
Jon D.
2/13/19

Very, very good. There was an issue with getting charged twice by accident, but this was taken care of/resolved right away. Thank you!

stevem479
Steve M.
2/10/19

I have been using Amy and Fred for a number of years. Since my wife is “always” happy when she gets the arrangement, then I’m happy with Amy and Fred.

anonymousd292
anonymous D.
1/16/19

For an exclusively online company, the website sure was glitchy! Scrolling was not smooth at all, each page load took around 3-4 seconds to allow scrolling down. Very disappointed in the quality.

Response from Amy K., 5280Flowers Representative
Our apologies. We are just a small business, and keeping up with the latest is just very difficult anymore . We are working on this and hope to have it fixed by the end of the month
maryz53
Mary Z.
12/28/18

This is my second time ordering. This order was very difficult as the page kept jumping up and down. It was very difficult to complete it. Yes yes I will order again but let’s hope with no frustration. I had just placed another order before this one and had no problem

terriq1
Terri Q.
12/16/18

Love your product. Appreciate being able to send quality arrangements when we live so far away from Home. Appreciate 5280 Floral so very much. Thank you

erint52
Erin T.
11/13/18

Sent macarons, chocolates and flowers to my friend who lives in Denver, and I called in the early morning to confirm that if I placed an order it could deliver the same afternoon, and the nice man on the phone said that it was no problem. Very good experience overall! My friend received the gift that same afternoon.

kenx
Ken X.
9/19/18

I've been using your service for years and have been very happy with the products you have delivered. The arrangements delivered by 5280 have always been beautiful and highly appreciated by the recipients. I also love that this is a local Colorado company and not a giant conglomerate. I'm from Colorado but live abroad so I use the website exclusively, and I'd mention that it could use some updating as it feels pretty clunky. I was using Safari on a mac and whenever I'd roll-over the options box, the dropdown would block half my screen where I was comparing the photos of displays. I understand it's a big cost to keep up with the technology for a small company though, and I highly recommend using this company for the quality, personal touch and local character of their bouquets.

amiel6
Amie L.
8/23/18

I was very pleased with every aspect of my order - from ease of placing the order, their great customer service and willingness for a speedy delivery, and the flowers themselves were beautiful!

jamesw892
James w.
7/28/18

Was very easy to search and proceed throughout the experience ... flowers where really nice that was ordered and its good quality for pricing ...will deffo be keeping these guys for future purchases ..

julied147
Julie D.
7/24/18

Amy at your store was extremely kind and helpful. My past experience with your florists’ work has been exceptional. Ordering online is a bit frustrating but having the ability to call the store with questions about arrangements was helpful.

gigie2
GiGI E.
7/7/18

Great Experience. Easy to navigate the site. Very satisfied with the basket! Will definitely order again.

travisd47
Travis D.
7/6/18

Nice flowers but I thought the delivery charges were a little over priced. I am out of state and sent the flowers to a friend. Not sure what the going delivery charges are in the Denver area. But overall very satisfied

anonymousd34
anonymous D.
6/24/18

The web forms are difficult and do not provide sufficient error information. everything else was good though.

Questions? Get answers from the 5280Flowers staff and other customers.

8 Photos for 5280Flowers