Review of 5280Flowers

Tel: 303-893-1730

erink206
Erin K.
3/7/19

We have always been happy with products from 5280 Flowers. They are very creative and don't look like everyone else.

Thank you!

emilyd135
emily d.
2/28/19

The green menu bar at the top is big and hard to read. It's not a great user experience. When entering info to checkout, the menu bar cuts off the fields.

megano28
Megan O.
2/26/19

Other than the odd jumping around of your site features, your prices were on par with the national chains. Glad to go with a local biz instead.

jond125
Jon D.
2/20/19

Very, very good. There was an issue with getting charged twice by accident, but this was taken care of/resolved right away. Thank you!

micheleg109
Michele G.
2/14/19

It can be risky ordering flowers on-line-but not with 5280. This is the 4th time I have used 5280. Each recipient has loved the arrangement.

kimberleym31
Kimberley M.
2/13/19

Great selection even though it was last minute. All the other sites only had 4 ugly options left. Thanks!

stevem479
Steve M.
2/10/19

I have been using Amy and Fred for a number of years. Since my wife is “always” happy when she gets the arrangement, then I’m happy with Amy and Fred.

anonymousd292
anonymous D.
1/16/19

For an exclusively online company, the website sure was glitchy! Scrolling was not smooth at all, each page load took around 3-4 seconds to allow scrolling down. Very disappointed in the quality.

Response from Amy K., 5280Flowers Representative
Our apologies. We are just a small business, and keeping up with the latest is just very difficult anymore . We are working on this and hope to have it fixed by the end of the month
maryz53
Mary Z.
12/28/18

This is my second time ordering. This order was very difficult as the page kept jumping up and down. It was very difficult to complete it. Yes yes I will order again but let’s hope with no frustration. I had just placed another order before this one and had no problem

terriq1
Terri Q.
12/16/18

Love your product. Appreciate being able to send quality arrangements when we live so far away from Home. Appreciate 5280 Floral so very much. Thank you

erint52
Erin T.
11/20/18

Sent macarons, chocolates and flowers to my friend who lives in Denver, and I called in the early morning to confirm that if I placed an order it could deliver the same afternoon, and the nice man on the phone said that it was no problem. Very good experience overall! My friend received the gift that same afternoon.

kenx
Ken X.
9/20/18

I've been using your service for years and have been very happy with the products you have delivered. The arrangements delivered by 5280 have always been beautiful and highly appreciated by the recipients. I also love that this is a local Colorado company and not a giant conglomerate. I'm from Colorado but live abroad so I use the website exclusively, and I'd mention that it could use some updating as it feels pretty clunky. I was using Safari on a mac and whenever I'd roll-over the options box, the dropdown would block half my screen where I was comparing the photos of displays. I understand it's a big cost to keep up with the technology for a small company though, and I highly recommend using this company for the quality, personal touch and local character of their bouquets.

amiel6
Amie L.
8/23/18

I was very pleased with every aspect of my order - from ease of placing the order, their great customer service and willingness for a speedy delivery, and the flowers themselves were beautiful!

jamesw892
James w.
8/18/18

Was very easy to search and proceed throughout the experience ... flowers where really nice that was ordered and its good quality for pricing ...will deffo be keeping these guys for future purchases ..

julied147
Julie D.
7/24/18

Amy at your store was extremely kind and helpful. My past experience with your florists’ work has been exceptional. Ordering online is a bit frustrating but having the ability to call the store with questions about arrangements was helpful.

gigie2
GiGI E.
7/15/18

Great Experience. Easy to navigate the site. Very satisfied with the basket! Will definitely order again.

travisd47
Travis D.
7/13/18

Nice flowers but I thought the delivery charges were a little over priced. I am out of state and sent the flowers to a friend. Not sure what the going delivery charges are in the Denver area. But overall very satisfied

anonymousd34
anonymous D.
6/24/18

The web forms are difficult and do not provide sufficient error information. everything else was good though.

michaels1522
Michael S.
6/8/18

It was unfortunate that there weren't enough tulips to create a full arrangement, but I understand. I don't remember seeing anything about that on the page for the arrangement, though, so perhaps a footnote could be added to help!

rosel98
Rose L.
5/22/18

Website is easy to navigate through and the service is GREAT. I have been a receiver of flowers from 5280 and delivery techs are so pleasant!

willh57
Will H.
5/18/18

So far, easy to use website. I'll be fully satisfied once the flowers arrive!

5/18 - The flowers arrived on time and looking great!

Thank you!

christinec246
Christine C.
5/16/18

Its so great to have a reliable service and great products. It makes it easy to send to my family in Denver.

waynec130
Wayne C.
5/11/18

A few nitpicking things about the online shopping page, but very nice arrangements and always nice to shop local.

scotts331
Scott S.
5/8/18

Quick service and delivery. One of the flowers faded fast but other still look great several days later.

jamesr534
James R.
5/2/18

Was disappointed that the gift I ordered was not available. Receieved a call the day before and had to choose a different plant, which was difficult to do when you aren't able to see the product they offer you over the phone.

Questions? Get answers from the 5280Flowers staff and other customers.

8 Photos for 5280Flowers