Review of 5-order

5-order reviews

5-orderimage coming soon
5-order.com

Rogue

5-order has been investigated by LegitScript, a NABP recognized organization that vets online pharmacies and has been given "rogue" status. For more information, please visit the Legitscript report.

leonelh6
10/19/18

I received the product it is of inferior quality. The product spear fake it don't work.I try contacting them by phone to answer also they website no response.

mrc67
4/12/18

I dont know what happened but it took until April 25th to receive an order that was shipped out on March 7th. After several emails and calls to 2 different phone numbers that have no one answering and returning calls, I thought I had been scammed. The advised they resent it in April. The order I received was from the original mailing date. I not sure what happens as it is sent from China to the US. Other sites I have used it takes about 3 weeks to receive so I am not sure why it takes so long from this company?

davidv115
11/30/17

I had placed an order over a month ago. First, I never received it. Second, after hundreds of redials to call their supposed customer service 1-800 number, I got through to a woman after many times of being told that this peeson is unavailable of which I called all hours late, early, day and night, to which she asked me if I wanted to try another country or if I wanted a refund. I stated that I wanted a full refund afterwhich she stated that she repeated my credit card number and said that it was done and I shall receive my funds in 5-7 business days. I have not received my money back. This is a SHAM COMPANY! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!! SCAM!!!! They have changed their name several times. Now its TRUST PHARMACY. DO NOT SHOP HERE!!!

Questions? Get answers from the 5-order staff and other customers.

5-order?