Project Management Training Institute reviews

Tel: 1-866-540-3126

anonymousz195
anonymous Z.
11/17/18

Great materials provided and the online videos really helped tie everything together for me studying for the exam. Great customer service as well.

donnab367
Donna B.
11/12/18

PMTO offers guidance and a review of your PMI application before you submit. I found this service to be particularly helpful.

michaelk344
Michael K.
11/9/18

PMTI training was outstanding. I could not have passed the PMP exam without it. I highly recommend this training to anyone planning to take the PMP exam. Overall, I rate my experience as excellent.

cindyg109
Cindy G.
11/7/18

I am completely satisfied with the assistance I received from PMTI in getting my PMP. I attended the Boot Camp for the PMP exam and I passed my exam the first time! I really don't think I could have done that without their help. The course was excellent and I feel like it was not only helpful in passing the exam, but in adding to my overall PMP experience and knowledge base. Thank you PMTI!

jodyk35
Jody K.
11/5/18

The PMTI bootcamp in Denver was very well taught and provided the information needed to successfully complete the PMP test.

warrens68
Warren S.
11/1/18

The bootcamp training course and materials were spot-on. The instructor was terrific.

After completing the course in mid July, I immediately applied to PMI to sit for the PMP exam, but my application was randomly selected for audit. Getting through that procedure combined with a heavy workload delayed my sitting for the exam until the end of October. I used the online review materials which all PMTI students can access for a bit of cramming during the two days prior to sitting for the exam, and passed with flying colors.

I would recommend PMTI bootcamp training to anyone who wants to obtain PMP certification. They are a first class operation, and on the few occasions I needed some assistance, their customer service staff proved to be both responsive and knowledgeable, an all too rare combination these days. They obviously practice what they teach.

johnx5
John X.
10/23/18

The classroom setting was great! The instructor Jeff in Baltimore did a amazing job resounding to my questions and clarifying concepts.

The practice exams were really challenging and helpful and helped me prepare well for the exam. I passed on my first try.

I have recommended 4pmti to others.

alvinj16
Alvin J.
10/23/18

the instructor that was scheduled to teach (Jeff) was very knowledgeable and provided real life experience. Vanessa Alanis assed me with the switching of the PMTI website with the upmost professional attitude (not that I'm difficult person). The PMTI website was the best resource for information that I have experienced. Thank you for providing the service.

Alvin Garrett

eleonorav
Eleonora V.
10/17/18

PMTI has knowledgeable staff. Face to face learning was very useful. However, you need to study on your own as much as possible before taking the exam. Taking many on-line tests as a practice helped me tremendously.

carlosf68
Carlos F.
10/17/18

It was a fantastic experience! Specially, getting the right information and strategy to successfully understand and interpret the PMBOK guide.

Thank you!

macl19
Mac L.
8/13/18

Joseph kept the group engaged and on track. I would highly recommend this course to anyone wanting to prep for the PMP.

hernanm3
Hernan M.
8/12/18

Fabulous experience. Great study material, combined with the best instructors. I passed the PMP exam on the first take.

lorid76
Lori D.
7/17/18

I would not have passed the PMP exam without taking this course. Excellent instruction, well paced class and good test taking tips

leee65
Lee E.
7/9/18

Excellent preparation materials provided for the PMP exam. I am very glad that I chose PMTI for my prep work.

anonymouss51
anonymous S.
6/27/18

Fabulous training! Studied 20 hours prior to the bootcamp. Cleared my calendar and took the PMTI bootcamp in earnest, doing everything they said. Studied about 20-30 hours after the course. Passed the PMP 2 weeks after the course! Recommend this approach to earn your PMP with intense effort and then move on with your life!

johns1924
John S.
6/18/18

Fantastic course! I passed the PMP exam the day after the Boot Camp and easily passed, scoring above target overall!!

billh196
Bill H.
6/1/18

I couldn't be happier with the way PMTI guided and encouraged me through the PMP certification. The Boot Camp was outstanding and I am sure I would not have met with this much success without them.

teresac99
Teresa C.
4/16/18

I am very much happy with the boot camp I attended. The course contents and the training exercises, helped me to clear the PMP exam and get my certification.

jonathanm203
Jonathan M.
4/4/18

I took the CAPM class and passed the test on Day 5, first try, then a few months later took the PMP class and actually had to advance my exam schedule and took the test on day 4.

Luckily the have the videos of the classes as well so I was well prepared in advance of the class and passed the PMP on 1st try.

I would recommend this company for any PMI training!!!

matts291
Matt S.
3/26/18

It was a very good class. The videos on the website helped preparing for the class and both helped me to pass the PMP exam. Thanks!

phils116
Phil S.
3/25/18

Concise, focused training that readily prepared me to successfully take the PMI exam. Key recommendation from the instructor -- the morning of the exam, take the time to do a few questions / calculations to get yourself in the exam mind set. Greatly helped!

steven99
Steve N.
3/21/18

My experience with 4PMTI was absolutely fantastic. The instructor was extremely knowledgeable and presented the material in a way that was easily digested and easy to remember. I passed my exam 4 days after the class with minimal upkeep. Thank you again 4PMTI for getting me to reach my goals!

annah151
Anna H.
3/15/18

PTMI training highlighted my project management experiences and has taken them to the next level. I was able to achieve the PMP credential on my first try. Application of the methods learned in the PMT class has made my current project communications greatly improved!

kevinm372
Kevin M.
3/13/18

The class was great and they followed up with me even when I just barely didn't pass the exam on my first attempt. I did on my second attempt by referencing their study guide!

brianm435
Brian M.
3/9/18

The four-day boot camp was very insightful. I would highly recommend PMTI to anyone looking to attain the PMP certification.

Questions? Get answers from the Project Management Training Institute staff and other customers.

Project Management Training Institute?