Review of 4MD Medical

Tel: 1-877-463-5818
customerservice@4mdmedical.com

maryellena3
1/14/19

I ordered a bath lift from4MD. It was more expensive than on other sites but I figured I would get better service. It said shipping in 3-5 days. Two weeks later it arrived... without a seat.! I called and was told seats are extra and must be ordered separately. No where on the website is this noted. The website DID say a REPLACEMENT SEAT could be purchased. While on the phone with them, the item was taken down from the website and the wording slightly changed. I ordered the seat and now two weeks later, it has not arrived. I called again and was told(after 1/2 hour on hold) that it was on backorder and should come in today. I won't hold my breath. I live in a senior community and will not recommend this company to anyone although all are waiting for my opinion.

lavenderf
11/16/18

Unfriendly form. Regardless of product, difficult to manage final order check out. Time consuming. Needs simplification. $7.10 S&H all orders under $50.

rodz3
3/19/18

On the soclean filters, I replaced the filter, unplugged the machine for a couple minutes, plugged it back in. Every time I open the lid it flashes replace filter. This is with the new filter in place.

scherrib
3/17/18

The first tray table was broken in half. The second arrived with the edges chipped under the plastic wrap. For$42.00 this product was poorly made.

sharone74
3/6/18

Delivered our Signature C-Fold towels promptly. These are the best and fit our wider dispensers. Love them! Thank you

christib10
3/5/18

We have dealt with the same company for years for our skilled division supplies. But that will be changing after finding 4MD. For some time now we have felt as if the past company no longer valued our business. Their pricing was getting out of hand and there was no support to speak of. You cannot call, you must email. But with 4MD I was able to speak with a person (Nicole F) who was knowledgeable about their products and went out of her way to be helpful. And to top it off she was an absolute pleasure to speak with! The cherry on the top was when they actually reduced the price from what was on their site - and without being asked. We will be looking to 4MD first for our medical supplies from this point forward. It's nice to know that customer service isn't dead and that my business really is valuable to someone.

darramw
3/4/18

Prompt delivery. I will order more products from this seller. You will not be disappointed with this seller.

beppinaa
1/31/18

I wanted to take the time to tell you how much I appreciated all the help from Nicole Frizziola.
She went the extra mile to help me in finalizing my order.
Because of her I will be continuing doing business with
4 MDMedical.
She is truly a great asset to your company.
Very grateful customer
Beppina Azrak

jamese218
1/13/18

If you spent as much time on customer service and answering the phone as you do on Reviews your company would have an excellent rating.

debbieh131
1/11/18

Was not what I expected.$,30. for one block was to much. Picture showed a tricycle
Need to just show a block of wood with Velcro on it.

jeffreyb86
1/10/18

I ordered an oxygen concentrator (5 liter) they were offering an open box model with a start up kit and offered free shipping on top of that. The machine was brand new and I have been using it for about a month now with no problems. I feel I have gotten an excellent deal after shopping around

mikeh381
1/10/18

Directions unclear. More than a month after receiving, haven't used it yet. Delivery was slow, but at least accurate.

sueg68
1/9/18

I was happy with the Quick delivery and it is exactly what I ordered. It also is good quality. I would order again from this company.

alvinb41
1/9/18

Arrived in a timely manner with no problems. One of the best prices on the Internet--within a couple of dollars and included shipping. I would recommend this company and the products that they sell.

brigittep5
1/8/18

works great, did not have any problem getting use to it. would recommend it to any one who needs. cpap

ericp113
1/7/18

Item works well would recomend it to every one no more nasil problems or head aches eassy to use easy to maintain best money spent on cpap maintenance

jimh217
1/6/18

Qick delivery and awesome product! Ordered so clean for wifes cpap and she loves it!
Would definitely recommend to friends and family!

ss310
1/4/18

My order was placed on Nov 25, 2017. The site said Fast and Free shipping 3-5 days. After waiting 2 weeks and not receiving my order or confirmation of it being shipped, I decided to call the company. I was told it was scheduled to be shipped on 12/12 and the customer service representative tried telling me it was a refurbished machine, which I ordered a new one. After several minutes on hold the rep came back and told me I was correct, it would be a new machine. 12/12 came, so I called back for confirmation that it would be sent. I was told it was now scheduled for 12/29. I was very unhappy, so she said she would try to get it sent out on the 20th instead. So 12/20 came and I called once again, she said it had been sent and she would send me the tracking info. After receiving the tracking information, I tracked it and it said it would be delivered on 12/22. On 12/22 I waited all day and it never came, so I went back and tracked it again. It said it was delivered, but to someplace else and because of the holiday I was unable to get ahold of anyone. On 12/26 I got another confirmation with a new tracking number. I finally received the oxygen concentrator on 1/3/2018. When I received it the box was badly damaged and the seems of the concentrator were snapped apart. I will never purchase anything from this company again.

kerrya36
1/3/18

This product is amazing. The cheapest I found it was on this site as well. The convenience factor is through the roof. Never has a product been so simple and so effective. Just get it. Youll thank yourself later.

barryr44
1/2/18

I bought two Soclean filters for my Soclean machine, and got a good price on them. Included with the filters was a replacement tube for the machine. All in all, this was a very good deal.

brendal95
12/30/17

Received the described item but the packing to ship consisted of packing tape which has left a residue on the seat, on the handles, etc. Have been using every suggestion to remove the stickiness.

diannep15
12/29/17

This SoClean Machine works great to keep mask & hose clean and smelling fresh! Don't want to be without it!

johno186
12/28/17

I purchased the first thing from 4MD Medical which was my SoClean for my cpap and then a walker for my sister-in-law as a gift and then the filters for my SoClean all at great prices and fast delivery.

patricias242
12/26/17

Very pleased with this chair, especially for feeding an elderly person, Do wish the chair was a little softer in back but good for posture and reclines nicely.

marck40
12/26/17

Ordered the SoClean 2 cleaner (including an adaptor for my son's CPAP machine). 3 days later, the adaptor arrived - on its own. After reaching the company on the phone, they confirmed that the two components *should* have arrived together. They sent out the cleaner, but it didn't arrive until a week later.

Questions? Get answers from the 4MD Medical staff and other customers.

4MD Medical?