Review of 4k4less

4k4less reviews

4k4less.com@domainsbyproxy.com

davidm1776
1/13/19

Saturday, Jan 5th saw that the Ronin S was being sold for 599.00 by 4k4less rather than the normal price of 749.00. I took a risk and ordered from them.

I didn't receive an order confirmation email until Sunday. Monday I was suspicious about them and the product I ordered so I called sales and asked them if the item is new and in stock. I got an affirmative to both. I checked the order status daily by logging into their site and noticed that it didn't process until Tuesday. Thursday I still had no shipping information so I called customer support and Scarlet Rea answered. She told me the item is out of stock and that all customers who ordered it were emailed about it being out of stock. I never received an out of stock email. I was extremely suspicious of 4k4less at this point and asked that my order be canceled. She told me that the order was canceled but it would have to go to the billing department to be processed. I asked for a confirmation email that my order was canceled and was told that billing would send it. I then asked for an email from her and she agreed and put me on hold for 15 minutes. When she returned she had sent a one liner email that said my order was canceled and was sent over to the billing department.

I called billing and spoke to Peter who said he's not in billing. He told me I would get a refund in 2-3 business days because the item is refunded but that if I wanted to speak to billing I would speak to Joseph.

An interesting observation. The website read 599.00 "Sale Ends Midnight" when I ordered. Then, the following Thursday the website read 749.00 "Sale Ends Midnight". I assume that the site always says this to makes people think the items are on sale, even if they are not?

I will not be doing business with 4k4less again. They are poor communicators, they lied to me or were extremely unorganized, they wasted my time and I didn't get what I paid for.

Still no refund. They've got one more day to refund or PayPal has my back.

parvizn1
12/7/18

Why there is no 0 stars option.
Don't buy and don't even think to deal with 4k4less.

I bought 11/24 Camera. After 10days. I try to call them to find out whats "going on". They said "Sorry we don't have black color", and so I cancel my order.
Every step You have to do yourself. Refund confirmation also was typed by them self.
Unprofessional rude. The support email adress also not works. So lets see normaly refunds takes 3-5 business days. Lets see how long it will take. Then I will call 311 or will take further steps.
Please don't deal. Spend 5-10$ more and buy from different online store believe me.

fw29
11/25/18

This was without doubt the worst online shopping experience I have ever had. Bought a camera bundle for a great price. Paid overnight shipping. 5 days later, nothing. When I called, they LAUGHED at me, and repeatedly put me on hold WITHOUT coming back when I called. Ultimately, I filed a fraud report and had funds returned. STAY AWAY. They cannot be trusted, are rude, and care only about taking your money. HORRIBLE in every way.

jacobw88
9/27/18

I went online and found a drone package they had for the Phantom 4 Pro. It included 3 batteries, rapid triple charger and upgraded 32gb micro sd card and a few other items. The main reason for the purchase was the batteries mostly. I contacted them via phone and had a nice conversation about the package deal and we discussed the $250 insurance option as well. In the end I did purchase the insurance given the cost of the drone itself being so expensive. All together I spent close to $1938.99. The package came quick, a few days most. And I dove right in. As I started to pull things out and inspect everything I noticed that one of the battery packs was an opened package. After I assembled everything and got things situated I started to charge the batteries. As I plugged all the batteries on the triple charger and after reading the instructions on it I soon learned that the (after market, not DJI) triple charger did receive power but did not charge any batteries at all. Luckily the DJI brand single charger that comes stock with the drone was there. I charged all the batteries but one. The one battery that had the open box. I discovered that it was a used battery and that it would not do anything, no charging, nothing, dead. I installed the micro sd card after I formatted it as it said to do in the instructions only to learn that it to did not work. As I started to research the cause I found out that the 4k 20mp camera needed a U3 card not a U1 which isn't compatible with this drone. To try and make this story short. I called the 4k4less over a dozen times in a week, twice of which I waited for over 45 minutes before I got someone. The reason for so many calls was because I just didn't have an hour to wait every time so I was hoping to get someone quicker. In the mean time I also emailed them multiple times and by the 5th or 6th email I finally got a reply back stating to take photos and videos and send them to them. Which I did immediately. I then emailed back to them multiple times after I sent the photos over the next few days, nothing. So this is when I finally waited it out on the call for the 2nd time before I got someone. The lady was apologetic and acted as if she got all my info and was reviewing my emails. She stated she was the only one who works customer service for the company so things are backed up, didn't care really not my problem. S assured me that she was going to email herself all of this info and get back with me the very next day with some answers. A week goes by and I have heard nothing so I started emailing and calling again. I refused to wait over an hour anymore so I emailed more about it. To this day almost 6 months later I have never heard anything from this company and feel very ripped off. All I wanted was my battery that I already paid for a micro sd card that works with my drone. I didn't even care about the triple cheap $20 charger. This is by far one of the worst cases of bad business I have ever experienced from a company with an issue on their product. I will NEVER have anything to do with this outfit again. HORRIBLE BUSINESS, HORRIBLE COMPANY!

patrickb243
Patrick B.
8/1/18

The interaction with 4K4Less.com was seamless. They had the product I was looking for and processed it expeditiously. They contacted me to follow up on the order. My rating of 3 stars on the product has nothing to do with them, it is with DJI. The integrated remote controller screen locked up and would not clear the 2nd time I powered it up, so basically I can't use my brand new drone. I have had to send it to DJI to get a replacement unfortunately. But again, 4K4Less.com was great!

anthonyr169
Anthony R.
7/25/18

I returned the product right away. I have proof you have received it and do not yet have the refund. the case was heat affected and the foam was distorted and my items would not fit inside. Please refund my order. Your person signed for it on Monday.

janaleeb
Janalee B.
7/25/18

So far I am very satisfied! I love that I spent much less on this site than Amazon or some other site!

nedau1
Neda U.
7/19/18

This was the most horrible experience I've had shopping online. Would not recommend to anyone. I got my first cue when the drone arrived in an old box, stained and faded like it had been sitting around for a while. I ignored it, and kept the drone until my husband's birthday, 2 weeks after order date and 1 week after the delivery date. Long story short, this appears to be a one-man operation out of a grandma's basement with minimal customer service and business etiquette. It is sad that there aren't more regulations on who can own a business and what sort of qualifications they need, but fortunately there is Better Business Bureau, consumer protection agencies etc. A little sampling of our conversation (after he advised me that he does not offer shipping labels for defective products and that he "might look into reimbursing me" after inspecting the product): "All i've been doing nothing but helping.
and lucky for you - i am the supervisor. I have given you multiple options to get whatever you issue you are having resolved. if all this is not good enough - then i don't know what to tell you.

Have a fabulous day."

You be the judge on the professionalism here. In the meantime, this chief cook and bottle washer will be hearing from my credit card company.

caryp19
Cary P.
7/17/18

Unfortunately they dropped the ball after I placed my order and didn't ship it out until 6 days after I ordered the product even though they didn't forget to charge my CC the same day I ordered it. I had to call to find out what was going on. Their phone system is from the 20th century but fortunately I was only disconnected once. After about a 40 minute wait I finally got someone who took care of me and he assurred me my order would be shipped out today and I would receive it in 2 days (I had paid for Fedex 2nd day). Bottom line...I paid about $200 less than any price I was seeing online so the delay in shipping and the 40 minute wait on the phone was worth it. The key is to be patient.

172 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the 4k4less staff and other customers.

4k4less?