Emergency Dentists in Brooklyn - After Hours Dental Group reviews

Tel: (718)252-0610
24hourbrooklyndentist@mail.com

dianag89
4/20/18

My new tooth looks fabulous. Dental insurance was accepted. No wait time . What else can I honestly ask for?

patricks93
7/15/16

No painful needles, not too expensive, my crown looks good and most importantly my new tooth color blends in.

Tip for consumers: Best dentist ever

cynthiaf6
1/19/14

In just two days, I have seen a nice improvement in the overall appearance of my gums. My gums are rosy and tight, and my teeth are pearly white and strong! my new crown in the back seems to blend in nicely with the other teeth that I am looking very forward to have another crown placed on the other side. very grateful here and highly recommend!

kkk4
6/24/13

If in need of emergency dental care, please don't hesitate to call After Hours Emergency Dentists of Brooklyn.

Several factors can cause the need for emergency care, including:

Swollen gums
Infected gums
General tooth decay
Abscessed teeth

Damage such as broken dentures, lost crowns, chipped teeth, loose fillings, etc. should be addressed as soon as possible. Leaving issues such as these untreated can progressively contribute to poor oral health, which can cause serious health issues.

If facing a dental emergency, After Hours Dentistry will address your needs as quickly as possible.

(718)252-0610
2865 Ocean Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11235

Questions? Get answers from the Emergency Dentists in Brooklyn - After Hours Dental Group staff and other customers.

Emergency Dentists in Brooklyn - After Hours Dental Group?