Review of Waterpik

Waterpik reviews

1 star

miag29
9/4/18

So braces hurt. But the hardest part for me is flossing. Ugh. This makes every thing a million times easier! Instead of it taking 25 min for me to floss it takes only about 20 sec!!! I don't know what I would do without it(:

melissah263
8/27/18

love this product! been using Waterpik in on form or another forr years. It gets all the nooks your toothbrush doesnt and leaves my mouth feeling clean!

crystalf47
8/25/18

This company is actually local to me and I've toured one of their facilities! A lot of work goes into making sure their products are top notch and stay in great working condition for a long time. I can rely on these products to last my family and to do the job that they are meant to do and I can certainly appreciate that!

julies441
8/23/18

I used to have to deal with almost always having food stuck between my teeth or in places my toothbrush couldn't reach. I tried new toothbrushes and then decided that it wasn't my toothbrush that needed changed, I needed to upgrade my dental routine! I looked for good brands and then I came across Waterpik. Ever since I got it my teeth have been extremely clean! Not only is it easy to use but it makes it easier to have clean teeth with minimum effort.

taurianaw
8/12/18

Regular floss doesn't really cut it for me. It only gets out the big chunks and plaque and it can also be very painful since i have sensitive gums. The waterpik is the best thing ever. It gets out the tiniest gunk without a painful aftermath

jennifery60
8/1/18

Better than using floss manually, and works well, not to mention the different types of clear attachable spouts that usually come with. The mini waterpik is just as good

Questions? Get answers from the Waterpik staff and other customers.

Waterpik?