22nd Avenue Entertainment Logistics

22nd Avenue Entertainment Logistics

22nd Avenue Entertainment Logistics has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate 22nd Avenue Entertainment Logistics?

“Super Unique Company Who Knew!”

Sarah J.
10/11/18

Just a quick shout-out to the guys at 22nd Avenue Entertainment Logistics. They literally do EVERYTHING! I called them for a quote to provide a stage for my event and through conversation, ended up having them provide the lighting, sound, porta-poties, banners, event staffing and golf-cart's! Super refreshing to find a one-stop-solution and they're not pushy! They know their stuff! I'm making the rounds on the Internet to tell the world!:-) Thanks 22nd Avenue!

sarahj347
October 11th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the 22nd Avenue Entertainment Logistics staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 22nd Avenue Entertainment Logistics?

Have a question about 22nd Avenue Entertainment Logistics?