Review of 1supershop

1supershop reviews

camilom6
5/15/19

I saw a grill and a griddle Ad via face-book I was a bit skeptical but I decided why not looks like a good deal...YES INDEED IT LOOKS LIKE ONLY...I order both the griddle for $98 which regular price was around $200 and the Weber grill for $98 that is what caught my attention after a placed an order i saw the price for the grill way over $800. I contacted my credit card to stop payment and also this company to cancel my order. The credit Card still went ahead and make payment then I disputed with them and I got reimbursed al my $. When we have such a great deal that looks to GOOD to be True is because it is not a real deal is a SCAMMMMMMM......

jodeeb2
5/9/19

bought grill in January.I want it!! emailed company keep getting automatic response. I might need to call my credit card, but I would rather get the grill!!

pjm20
5/5/19

I Ordered a grill in February. Never got it. Neither did anyone else that ordered it.
I paid $71. Stay away.

sharont200
4/6/19

Very simple: THIS IS AN INTERNET RIPOFF. THERE IS NO COMPANY. THERE ARE NO PRODUCTS. PHONE NUMBER IS FAKE. EMAIL GENERATES CANNED RESPONSE. SNAIL MAIL DIES IN DEAD LETTER BOX IN ENGLAND.

Just an internet scam folks! And they have multiple ads from different countries, but it is ALL JUST AN INTERNET SCAM! Never! Never! Never! order anything from any company with the word "supershop" in the name. It is all part of an internet scam! I'd give it NEGATIVE rating if I could!

Tip for consumers: NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! order anything from anywhere that is called "supershop".

bc143
4/6/19

Took my money and never delivered the product. Refuses to respond to emails. Avoid at all costs. NEVER NEVER deal with this company.

johne470
3/29/19

Ordered the black stone grill in June 2018. Now March 2019, guess what no grill. Every email had a cookie cutter response. Thank God I used a credit card that reversed the charges! Buyer beware!!!!!!!!

laurab734
3/29/19

scam scam scam took 99.00 of my money no grill no answers to email suck company remember if it sounds to good to be true it is and this company is proof stay away and remember check reviews before you buy 1 time i forgot to do that and screwed

ralphs135
3/27/19

Ordered a telescopic ladder that never came! BS email responses for 90 days. Let's get a class action suit against Facebook.com for not screening their sellers

mariellenb
3/25/19

It's a shame that there are no negative stars! I ordered this grill on January 13, 2019! After a few weeks I sent an email asking for shipping information! Got a "cookie cutter" reply that answered a variety of questions. Per what was outlined in the email delivery should have been February 5, 2019. Waited a week past that date and sent another email, got the same "cookie cutter" reply! Sent another to which I have not gotten a reply!

If I see 1supershop advertising on Facebook again I will most definitely warn others that they are a scam!

pault347
3/25/19

Bought Blackstone 36" on 12/31/18. Credit card charged quickly but no grill in sight. Phone number doesn't work and won't return emails,

jeffr275
3/21/19

I ordered my grill on the 1st of the year. It has been almost 4 months since I ordered it! Where is it being shipped from? I will be getting in touch with the Attorney General and I will get to the bottom of this scam.

kimr286
3/17/19

We ordered the Blackstone on 1/17/2019 and they had no problem taking our money $99.90 but we have never received the product. We are usually more careful but fell prey to a good price.

donaldb353
3/11/19

I ordered one on 2-2-19 they got to me for $80.00 still haven't heard anything from them. Won't be taken like that again. super shop is a super scam. i will tell everyone I talk to not to buy anything from them online or anywhere else.

lascellesl
3/11/19

ORDERED A FLATTOP BBQ IN DECEMBER AND STILL WAITING. USED THE PHONE NUMBER THAT WAS PROVIDED AND IT DOES NOT WORK. EMAILED SO MANY TIME JUST TO GET THE SAME QUESTIONAIR. IT'S NOT A NICE FEELING TO BE ROBBED.

Tip for consumers: YOU WILL GET ROBBED
DO NOT USE THIS SITE.

terryb371
3/11/19

Its a scam!!!!!!!!!!! I'm out $89 plus $10 S/H. It will never happen again!!!! It was a facebook pop up ad. I feel like a jerk for falling for this.

jana95
3/9/19

I am usually more diligent about websites like these. I got scammed and am out $80 bucks. I wish I had checked reviews .

karynv2
3/7/19

Placed two orders in December and still have not received anything and its been 3 months - total scam - phone number doesn't work - they don't respond to emails other than an automated generic response. I ordered about $700 worth of stuff and have got nothing. Absolute worst experience I have ever had ordering something online and/or from another country! Do not do it !!

deborahs379
3/6/19

Ordered this January 17th, took my money and its been almost 2 months and received a toy car with an address in China. Big time scam! Facebook popup add. DO NOT BUY

davidh1519
3/6/19

WOULD HAVE GIVEN A NEGATIVE 5 STAR RATING IF POSSIBLE. I noticed others giving the same info about paying for a gas grill and still not having it delivered almost 2 months later. THIS WAS FROM A POPUP AD ON FACEBOOK. Same deal. When you email to get staus, or more recently to ask for a refund ($99.90) they just generate an automated response with no new information. It's like being in the loop from hell. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!! THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY INTO THE BLACK HOLE AND NEVER DELIVER THE PRODUCT!!

terryg159
3/4/19

Ordered the 36" griddle in January. No griddle, no answers to my emails!! Total Scam !! Phone number is fake.

jimt229
2/28/19

Ordered product on January 7th, never received. Emails to company just get auto response and no help.

lesleyp25
2/27/19

Scam company. Don't order anything from them. They take money and don't deliver. I ordered and paid for a gas grill on 13th January and have received nothing but automated responses to possible questions when I try to contact them.

elizabethr393
2/26/19

I ordered a grill from them as well and it's been two months with several emails and only one response. Facebook had their AD and I ordered the grill through the Supershop website. No customer service number

rons344
2/26/19

Ordered and paid for, what was believed to be, a Weber Grill. They took my credit card information and billed me. No contact information. A month later received a transparent stretch cap instead of the grill. A $5 value. The package was from 88# Houdal Street, Suzhou Industial Park. A total scam!!!!

lizm180
2/26/19

ordered a grill, took my money, never shipped grill. Cannot get a hold of anyone to get answers. FACEBOOK should be held accountable for allowing a SCAM company to advertise on their site!!!!!!

It's a scam...Contact Blackstone in Utah for confirmation...

By Tee D.

Your grill is not coming. This is a scam company. See if your credit card company will let you dispute the charges for a refund. STay far away from supershop

By Daniel V.

Don't expect it to arrive any time soon! It's on a slow boat from China

By john s.

This company is a scam. Neither phone nor email works. Based in UK and China.

By john s.

Never arrived and never will. 1supershop is a Scam on Facebook.

By Maryann H.

NooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

By Raymond L.

They will not answer because it is a scam.  How do I know.  Because I got scammed.

By Jerry W.

Who knows. Credit card processed in UK, website based in China.

By john s.

Questions? Get answers from the 1supershop staff and other customers.

11 Photos for 1supershop