Review of 1supershop

1supershop reviews

kimr286
3/17/19

We ordered the Blackstone on 1/17/2019 and they had no problem taking our money $99.90 but we have never received the product. We are usually more careful but fell prey to a good price.

donaldb353
3/11/19

I ordered one on 2-2-19 they got to me for $80.00 still haven't heard anything from them. Won't be taken like that again. super shop is a super scam. i will tell everyone I talk to not to buy anything from them online or anywhere else.

lascellesl
3/11/19

ORDERED A FLATTOP BBQ IN DECEMBER AND STILL WAITING. USED THE PHONE NUMBER THAT WAS PROVIDED AND IT DOES NOT WORK. EMAILED SO MANY TIME JUST TO GET THE SAME QUESTIONAIR. IT'S NOT A NICE FEELING TO BE ROBBED.

Tip for consumers: YOU WILL GET ROBBED
DO NOT USE THIS SITE.

terryb371
3/11/19

Its a scam!!!!!!!!!!! I'm out $89 plus $10 S/H. It will never happen again!!!! It was a facebook pop up ad. I feel like a jerk for falling for this.

jana95
3/9/19

I am usually more diligent about websites like these. I got scammed and am out $80 bucks. I wish I had checked reviews .

karynv2
3/7/19

Placed two orders in December and still have not received anything and its been 3 months - total scam - phone number doesn't work - they don't respond to emails other than an automated generic response. I ordered about $700 worth of stuff and have got nothing. Absolute worst experience I have ever had ordering something online and/or from another country! Do not do it !!

deborahs379
3/6/19

Ordered this January 17th, took my money and its been almost 2 months and received a toy car with an address in China. Big time scam! Facebook popup add. DO NOT BUY

davidh1519
3/6/19

WOULD HAVE GIVEN A NEGATIVE 5 STAR RATING IF POSSIBLE. I noticed others giving the same info about paying for a gas grill and still not having it delivered almost 2 months later. THIS WAS FROM A POPUP AD ON FACEBOOK. Same deal. When you email to get staus, or more recently to ask for a refund ($99.90) they just generate an automated response with no new information. It's like being in the loop from hell. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!! THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY INTO THE BLACK HOLE AND NEVER DELIVER THE PRODUCT!!

terryg159
3/4/19

Ordered the 36" griddle in January. No griddle, no answers to my emails!! Total Scam !! Phone number is fake.

jimt229
2/28/19

Ordered product on January 7th, never received. Emails to company just get auto response and no help.

lesleyp25
2/27/19

Scam company. Don't order anything from them. They take money and don't deliver. I ordered and paid for a gas grill on 13th January and have received nothing but automated responses to possible questions when I try to contact them.

elizabethr393
2/26/19

I ordered a grill from them as well and it's been two months with several emails and only one response. Facebook had their AD and I ordered the grill through the Supershop website. No customer service number

rons344
2/26/19

Ordered and paid for, what was believed to be, a Weber Grill. They took my credit card information and billed me. No contact information. A month later received a transparent stretch cap instead of the grill. A $5 value. The package was from 88# Houdal Street, Suzhou Industial Park. A total scam!!!!

lizm180
2/26/19

ordered a grill, took my money, never shipped grill. Cannot get a hold of anyone to get answers. FACEBOOK should be held accountable for allowing a SCAM company to advertise on their site!!!!!!

larryr197
2/20/19

Saw an ad online; ordered a Weber gas grill on January 7th; it's now February 20th... no grill... no refund... no way to check order status online... no phone number to call... sent an email to customer service and received a reply offering me a half credit for my trouble, when I never received the product in the first place. This website is a total scam. Do not order anything from them or give them any money.

timr200
2/15/19

Ordered a 36" Blackstone 1 month ago...no griddle, no correspondence, no working phone...going to reverse charges on my CC.

raes33
2/15/19

Ordered the Blackstone griddle on Dec 30th and it's Feb 15th. No phone that works and can't get any answers. Place is a total scam. I just contacted my credit card to claim fraud.

Tip for consumers: Don't

eileenv19
2/15/19

I ordered a car seat for my granddaughter and never received it. I have tried to contact the company and no response. These people doing this should be caught and put in jail. Facebook should screen their ads or be held accountable.

raymondl102
2/10/19

SCAM. CAN NOT GET THROUGH. NO PHONE. TOOK MY MONEY
I GET THE SAME RESPONSE WHEN I REPLY TO THEIR EMAIL.
ON ITS WAY!!!!!!!!!

michaelj586
2/9/19

Ordered BBQ, never received it. Called phone number, it is no good AIR. Sent numerous emails, email goes to a Jewelry Store in France, email no good.

This was aggressively advertised on Face Book. I think Face Book should be held accountable for their advertisers. I will never order from a Face Book Add again.

If you had the same experience and used a card, I suggest you cancel your card and get a new one, because now they have your info.

robertw911
2/8/19

Purchased a 36" flat top grill from them off of FB on 12/01/18. Two months later still no grill, no tracking number. Sent countless emails to them only to get the same email back each time. The phone is invalid and they can't be contacted. I'm out almost $100 because I used a debit card to purchase. My bank said I gave them authorization and they can't do anything. So I'm screwed I just want a refund or the grill

natanl8
2/6/19

NO Product for more then a month
dont buy from them this is a SCAM SCAM
Shame on you guys, CARMA IS A $#*! !!!!!!!!!!

kristia23
2/4/19

Just like everyone else I got scammed ordering a carseat for my grand baby. Hoping my bank will be as nice as some of the others have gotten! Can't afford to lose this money & still need a carseat!! I agree Facebook should do something!!!!

davidw1382
2/4/19

No way to contact these people. Need a legit U.S. phone number.
I need a tracking number, never got one
I want the 36" grill I ordered, SOMETHING

guyb77
2/4/19

Rip off total RIPOFF. Sent some cheap usb computer light instead of 36 inch griddle. I was such a dope to fall for it!!!

It's a scam...Contact Blackstone in Utah for confirmation...

By Tee D.

Your grill is not coming. This is a scam company. See if your credit card company will let you dispute the charges for a refund. STay far away from supershop

By Daniel V.

Don't expect it to arrive any time soon! It's on a slow boat from China

By john s.

This company is a scam. Neither phone nor email works. Based in UK and China.

By john s.

Never arrived and never will. 1supershop is a Scam on Facebook.

By Maryann H.

NooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

By Raymond L.

They will not answer because it is a scam.  How do I know.  Because I got scammed.

By Jerry W.

Who knows. Credit card processed in UK, website based in China.

By john s.

Questions? Get answers from the 1supershop staff and other customers.

10 Photos for 1supershop