Review of 1supershop

1supershop reviews

monikaa13
1/20/19

I ordered a car seat/stroller from their online store which had been advertised on Facebook. All I received was an email confirmation that my payment was paid. I emailed them 9 days later asking when my order was being shipped. I didn't get a response. I went to their site, logged in and noticed that I could get a refund if I didn't get my purchase in 7 days. I wrote and requested a refund. Again, no response. I tried to log in to their site again and was told that the email and password didn't match. I tried several attempts and assumed that this company was avoiding me. I notified my bank and this company is flagged. Please, do NOT order from this site! Their phone number is invalid.

reginav15
1/17/19

Thank you for all of the information and allowing me to save $100 on that 36" griddle grill. I did some of my own researching and for those of you that are looking to make complaints about the site here is what I found. You can see there is a contact email and phone for abuse

Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@godaddy.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: 480-624-2505

teed24
1/16/19

Should be able to leave NO STARS...they take your money and you never hear back from them...The phone number has since been disconnected...

shannonc311
1/16/19

DO NOT BUY!!!! Ordered the 36" Griddle... took my money right away, emailed me an order confirmation. Still have not received it, email gets bounced back and phone is disconnected. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY LIKE I DID!!!!!!!!!

aliy11
1/16/19

This side is a scam seller.Do not try it ever.Waste of time and you may loose you money.they always advertise through FACEBOOK.

maryannh37
1/13/19

It's a SCAM! They take your money and don't deliver the goods! No tracking, fake contact number and address. Don't be a fool like me!

cindyt129
1/13/19

I ordered the Blackstone 36" grill. They took the money from my account but I never
received it. Phone number is out of order...

brianb600
9/9/18

My son ordered the Gauntlet (Avengers Articulated Electronic Fist) on this site and was been eagerly anticipating it. Much to his disappointment, when the product arrived, he found that instead of the item he ordered, a very different product was in the package. While it does mimic a gauntlet of sorts, it was more of a large rubber glove. This is very frustrating.

It is clearly not a Marvel Legends Series Infinity Gauntlet Articulated Electronic Fist as was advertised on the website:

- It does not have premium sound effects
- It does not have a pulsating glow effect
- It does not take batteries
- It is not 19 1/2 inches long.
- It did not have a fist-lock display mode
- It did not match what was shown in the pictures

We asked for them to ship the correct product as advertised or issue a refund. We have not heard any further correspondence from them.

sakua
8/28/18

Nothing like advertised, 1 euro plastic home made toy for 2 year old, barely holding itself together. DO NOT BUY!

damonw24
8/19/18

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE. THEY ADVERTISE ONE THING AND YOU RECEIVE SOMETHING THAT ISNT REMOTELY CLOSE.

Thank god I paid them through PayPal who delightfully reimbursed me in full after submitting a claim. I got lucky but be forewarned because I heard other people were not so lucky getting reimbursed.

miaw26
8/19/18

Wish I could give a rating of -1. I guess I wasn't the only one who experienced this scam. It sucks to see how many people got ripped off. I'm pissed and totally embarrassed that I didn't do further research before buying this "toy." When I saw the tracking number came from China, I knew I was screwed. From now on I won't be buying anything that is advertised on Facebook no matter how great the product seems to be.

andraev
8/11/18

I wish we had read the reviews before we got ripped off too! Just received our 2 light sabers after 6 weeks and they are nothing like what is advertised. Absolute crap pieces of plastic from China worth maybe $2 each and we paid $70 NZD! So disappointed as they were for our sons birthday so we now need to go and buy something else and kiss the money goodbye!

tomask69
8/3/18

Same experience as others - got $1 toy instead of perfect replica worth $30+
Delivery was about 6 weeks, toy arrived broken on pieces in plastic bag

williamt293
8/2/18

ordered the lightsaber....never came.....seriously pissed off. The customer service link on their website is broken. Hopefully Bank of america can actually get my money back because these people dont even pretend to not be stealing your money.

michaels1553
7/29/18

It's been about a month and I've not received ANY communication since I placed my order with 1supershop. I tried sending a reply to the order email (which it specifically states to do in the event of needing support). And I got a kickback message from a china domain telling me the administrator's mailbox is completely full. Totally bogus website. I'm disputing the charge on my credit card now.

henryk74
7/26/18

Bought a teeth product about 4 months ago and they never sent out product. Took my money and never responded to my emails. Be aware. This company is doggy and a $#*!ing thief. I hope they can sleep at night. Illegal business trade. Should have called them 1conartist. Stealing is their speciality.

cheriej8
7/24/18

This company is based in China and thinks that they are untouchable. The lightsaber I bought was dime store garbage. Will be in touch with the FBI fraud division.

waynes188
7/24/18

I got taken as well but figured if its fake PayPal will protect me, Think again, PayPal will not refund you unless you can provide ABSOLUTE proof not only of your returning the item but of it actually arriving, what's the bet if you paid the cost of return that nobody would accept its delivery and therefore PayPal can and will in a heartbeat close the claim no refund no comeback no second chance, they don't care so be very wary about PayPal promises.

jayg135
7/23/18

The light saber that they are telling to sell is not what I received. I got a tiny cheap plastic light saber that could have been a great deal in a dollar store, not for the $35 I paid.

erikh68
7/22/18

I wish I could attach the photos of what I received... The ad says 100% identical to what's shown. Which to be clear was a metal Luke Skywalker lightsaber in Rey's hands. Nope! I got some black handle with silver brush stoked paint, that has four prongs going up towards an already broken plastic tube that was supposed to be the "blade" I guess. "Collector quality" they said. Not even a plastic version of what in the photo! SCAM, FRAUDULENT, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY.

friedao
7/20/18

I thought how much fun would this light saber be for my grown son. What a joke, the one I bought him at toys r us when he was 8 years old was better then this one. Not only that but when trying to communicate before it arrived was a waste of time. They never reply.

tylerp66
7/20/18

I see I wasn't the only one tricked by this. As soon as I saw this was coming from China I figured I was in trouble. DO NOT BUY THIS. This item is NOTHING like it is described, it is a $2 plastic toy. My guess is these jerks use PayPal because they get to tell you your purchase is protected by them which makes you feel safe so you buy, but PayPal probably can't get the money back from them and takes a loss, so I feel bad for them. Hopefully they'll stop letting people purchase from them.

scottb517
7/17/18

I also fell victim to this scam site. Purchased the authentic light saber for $34.99 with display stand, etc. What came was a $2 plastic toy, which doesn't even work when batteries were put in it.

The site is well written and looks legitimate. Fortunately, PayPal protection will kick in and I should get my $35 back.

My invoice tracking number is also no longer working, so they have reset and begun another round of Facebook ads and scam. Need them shutdown!

josephb377
7/16/18

This place is crap and has completely false advertising and products. Can't even complain or get email response. Avoid at all cost!!!

danielc470
7/12/18

I seem to have fallen foul to the to the same issue as everyone else. I normally look at company reviews before ordering but was too excited when i saw this lightsaber and rushed in to buy. Like everyone else i also received a cheap plastic lightsaber that wasn't even close to the product page.

Tip for consumers: Don't risk it

It's a scam...Contact Blackstone in Utah for confirmation...

By Tee D.

Never arrived and never will. 1supershop is a Scam on Facebook.

By Maryann H.

They will not answer because it is a scam.  How do I know.  Because I got scammed.

By Jerry W.

Questions? Get answers from the 1supershop staff and other customers.

9 Photos for 1supershop