Review of 1Sale

press@1sale.com

nakias4
Nakia S.
3/13/19

So far, everything has been great! I can't believe the prices I'm finding on your site. This is my new place to browse for shopping.

scottb687
Scott B.
3/12/19

Seems to work seamlessly when order is placed on 1Sale site rather than being referred to another site.

johnl632
John L.
3/6/19

I've been a fan of 1sale.com for quite some time now. This particular purchase was as advertised. Wasn't the greatest stuff, but it was a mystery box. So there's that. :)

nosheltrk
NOSHELTR K.
3/5/19

Correction: 1Sale staff went above and beyond to remedy everything. Perfect service and very satisfied.

katied102
katie d.
3/5/19

Fun mystery box filled with random items. Always interesting to see what's in there; most items could/will be used.

marilynh195
Marilyn H.
3/5/19

Today was a little more frustrating as my new Discover card was declined 3 times before I got it to work.

adamh210
Adam H.
3/1/19

1Sale is the best in the business. I'm a return shopper that loves the new daily deals selection, and the 1sale store. Great prices, free shipping, no tax. Cheers

Response from James K., 1Sale Representative
Adam, you made our day! Kinder words have never been said! :) We love you and are thankful to have you in our 1Sale family!
davids1437
David S.
2/24/19

The service itself is great, and the prices are good. My only difficulty is with my most recent purchase--a pair of boots that have already begun to lose their soles after two light wearings.

allsoutht
Allsouth T.
2/24/19

Quick shipping
Item as described
Shopped around for the item and 1
Sale had the lowest price by far

Response from James K., 1Sale Representative
Everything we strive for! Thanks! :)
tylerw82
Tyler W.
2/21/19

One of the computers is missing a shift key. Not very good quality assurance if they didn't even see that!

paulk591
Paul K.
2/21/19

1Sale has NEVER let us down! Everything in the website works as it should (that's a first these days!). THANK YOU!!!

Response from James K., 1Sale Representative
Paul, Thanks for sticking by us all these years! :)
michaelp935
Michael P.
2/16/19

1 Sale has never failed me. Sometimes I order the wrong thing, but even then 1 Sale is a willing to work with me as long as I do not open or use the item.
This company is aboveboard

Response from James K., 1Sale Representative
<p>Wow Michael! Thanks for the awesome words!<br />We take great pride in your feedback... :)</p>
kennethh213
Kenneth H.
2/15/19

I had to actively reach out for status updates for a 2 week delayed delivery. The product itself was very nice upon arrival though.

Response from James K., 1Sale Representative
Kenneth, We are sorry again for the unexpected delay with your order. We thank you for being so patient and understanding! We are confident this won't occur again on future orders... ;)
kayleem10
Kaylee M.
2/13/19

It was easy to place an order and my products arrived quickly. I downgraded to 4 stars because when my products arrived to my house, the packaging was badly damaged.

Response from James K., 1Sale Representative
Kaylee,&nbsp;<br />We're so sorry to hear.. Please send pictures of the damaged box to <a href="mailto:Shop@1Sale.com" target="_blank" rel="noopener">Shop@1Sale.com</a>&nbsp;so we can look further into this. Thanks and enjoy your Riflescope! :)
garym329
Gary M.
2/10/19

So far, very pleased with ease of ordering. My first experience with 1 Sale, so hope things continue to go good. A little disappointed that, when I searched for other Oakley sunglasses, found one I liked, but learned it was sold out. I'd like to save time and just look at products that are available. Since I'm new on your site, maybe there's a better way to see what is available. Thanks.

stevenc363
Steven C.
2/8/19

Products received faster than expected. Items received were packaged well, and in good condition. This was my second purchase fro 1sale and so far, I am satisfied with the overall experience. Will shop here again.

Response from James K., 1Sale Representative
Thanks Steven! We're thrilled to thrill you! :)
irah30
Ira H.
2/2/19

Product was exactly as advertised and recieved product earlier than expected. Overall 5 star service!

Response from James K., 1Sale Representative
Ira, glad we could impress... ;)
neile31
Neil E.
2/1/19

Great customer service: Bought a product as a gift for family members, turns out they already had the same one so I decided to do a return for refund. Customer service responded quickly and promptly and is now on its way back today.

Prices: All prices within the 1Sale website are either a collection of the lowest prices for quality products curated into one site I've seen.

Response from James K., 1Sale Representative
Neil, Thanks for the compliments... :) While we are sad your transaction resulted in a return due to already having the unit, we are thrilled that your overall experience was a very positive one! We are here to serve you any time!&nbsp;
michelek136
Michele K.
1/31/19

Great deal for a great pair of sunglasses! Delivery was faster than I expected. I would definitely shop here again.

Response from James K., 1Sale Representative
We will be waiting to impress you again on your next order! Thanks for your business Michele! :)
davettes
Davette S.
1/30/19

Purchased one of these surprise boxes last month. Very please with contents --- enough so that I am ordering another. Most items will go into my 'gift drawer' for shower gifts etc.

frankp269
Frank P.
1/30/19

I like some of the really good deals that you offer. Usually over 50 percent off of what other stores charge. Plus the FREE SHIPPING is a great bonus!

Response from James K., 1Sale Representative
Frank, you rock! And you're an awesome saver!
sandraj91
Sandra J.
1/28/19

Contacted Customer support. They helped me with my issue and fixed the problem! Very happy with the results.

Response from James K., 1Sale Representative
1Sale Super Hero Support! Woop Woop! :)
dominiqued36
Dominique D.
1/28/19

1st order shipped so quick this time around there were NO 2nd Thoughts about purchasing another pair of Oakleys!

virginiac108
Virginia C.
1/27/19

The price for the 6 bras is great. And I appreciate that you took the time to ask about my order. Thank you!

Response from James K., 1Sale Representative
Virginia, The price was GREAT! Enjoy your deal! :)
dieterr4
dieter r.
1/27/19

There was one item missing out of ten, but I was reimbursed immediately after contacting customer service.

Response from James K., 1Sale Representative
Ben, Happy we were able to make things right for you after that mishap.
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the 1Sale staff and other customers.

1Sale?