Review of 1Sale

press@1sale.com

johns3552
JOHN S.
1/10/19

would have liked to receive the necklace in a gift box for presentation but otherwise necklace id as advertised

shawnw88
Shawn W.
1/10/19

Several of the products were defective and didn't work. Also, these products were all cheap products of low quality

jonathonf13
Jonathon F.
1/10/19

Every item was REALLY low quality Chinese and either worthless or useless. Would not purchase again.

jerryb264
Jerry B.
1/7/19

Good shipping. Fail to see the value in a bunch of wooden spatulas. First mystery box I ever bought....and last.

gartho5
Garth O.
1/6/19

I saw these fantastic boots and to my amazement there was my size (14R) which is in itself amazing. They came late, but the weather was crazy so that's no issue. I was absolutely amazed when they got here. I am so impressed them I can hardly wait for the Texas heat to get there. I tested them out and I could not be more pleased. THANK YOU.

katied108
Katie D.
1/5/19

Kitchen mystery box - Great quality, many different products, a few duplicates. Quick shipping. Would purchase again.

kentn16
Kent N.
1/5/19

My sunglasses arrived within 2 days and were packed well and arrived in perfect condition. I have been getting compliments on them and would recommend purchasing them from 1sale.

brandong108
Brandon G.
1/4/19

The product was cheap but arrived in a different language. You couldn't read the directions but I was already familiar with how to use the product.

lorens40
Loren S.
1/4/19

I had an issue with the mystery boxes. I was refunded half my money.. The mystery boxes may be a rip off but the custom service at 1sale is top notch!

marye147
Mary E.
12/30/18

My overall experience was very good. Great price for the item I ordered. Shipping time was about one week. I am very pleased with this transaction.

balshankr
Balshank R.
12/27/18

Even though the product is worth for the price offered and it is mentioned that assorted colors will be shipped, i am disappointed with what I have received - all the colors are not for men and I cannot use them anyway. I don't want to return the product as it is not worth spending the postal charges - that will be more than the product cost.

frankc486
Frank C.
12/26/18

Really glad that the items I ordered arrived sooner than anticipated. Quite surprised by the way my grand-kids took to this handheld video game.

johnf852
John F.
12/26/18

The sales team was very helpful with my questions and concerns. The product, for the very low price paid, far exceeded my expectations. The watch not only looks good but feels solid as well.

jasminem99
JASMINE M.
12/22/18

So far so good! Amazing deal...
I received my order sooner than expected!! Great overall experience!!

timothyd97
Timothy D.
12/21/18

My overall experience with 1Sale was positive. The ease of ordering, the time it took to receive my order and the price were all satisfactory. It's a great looking toaster...hahaha!

williamp681
WILLIAM P.
12/21/18

Wonderful experience, with such an easy to use fist user interface and payment processing, I was able to make my purchase no trouble at all. Thank you!

janmaries
Janmarie S.
12/20/18

I ordered a surprise package and it had more in it than I had paid, but the box it came in did not clue me in that was from 1 sale a day. It had no information at all and I thought I had received someone else's box.

joannem181
Joanne M.
12/18/18

It was a fun ways to finds out what I get from this stocking stuffer grab bag, but there were like only 3 or 4 things that I do like and the rest I don't like and don't even use the knives throwing, stuff for the bike tires when I don't have a bike, and few others I don't use.

daphner12
Daphne R.
12/17/18

I enjoyed having the pleasure to chat with one of you personnelles and Heat was able to answer all my questions and made me feel comfortable to make a purchase

juddn
Judd N.
12/13/18

Some of the socks were a little cheaply made and will probably not hold up too long, but they are fun.

jamest526
James T.
12/10/18

Great easy and fast. And your representatives are outstanding. Their response to my many emails was always quick and informative.

kellyt152
Kelly T.
12/10/18

I purchased these gloves recently and love them! Decided to order another pair for a gift and it was very easy to locate to order again! Thanks!

jameyd9
Jamey D.
12/9/18

Purchased other items from 1Sale in the past without any issues. This time, the first attempt to deliver my items was missing a product ordered, but I received nothing in advance informing me that the complete order was not shipped. Contacted customer service who told me that one of the items sold out so they were waiting for more to be shipped. It would have been nice to be told that before the shipment arrived at my house. However, it was shipped within a week so it's all good.

nataliej51
Natalie J.
12/9/18

I have purchased several deals from this website and I am very satisfied with all of my experiences.

ronaldf86
Ronald F.
12/8/18

I enjoy the shopping experience and the ease of ordering. I have been a customer for years and have not been disappointed.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the 1Sale staff and other customers.

1Sale?