Review of 1Sale

Tel: 1-855-461-7253
press@1sale.com

michaelr817
8/17/18

Wish I could give them a zero.The ceo cheated me out of 3800 in comm he agreed to in writing
Sold damaged watches to my customer in ny
And I lost a big customer because of them.
I don't know who's running the co now but beware

smithj59
6/23/18

High-quality Items. You get what you order. Designer brand at a minimal cost. Customer for life and by the way the customer service is designer quality too.

scottl61
4/11/15

i have bought a LOT of stuff from 1sale. sometimes you get awesome deals and sometimes not so good. sometimes you get your order in a few days and some of my orders have taken 2 months. recently the site has also changed to links to other sites sales instead of buying directly from them.

sheilaf4
7/18/14

I ordered a refurbished Panasonic Toughbook from 1Sale, and paid via PayPal. I received my laptop 15 days after paying for it and proceeded to turn it on and set it up. When I needed to type in characters for a password using the Toughbook's keyboard, I found that the keys on the right side of the keyboard were entering the wrong characters. Okay. I need to contact 1Sale to let them know they sent me a defective product, and I that I will need a Return Authorization to send it back to 1Sale to get a refund. Sounds simple doesn't it? NOT! They do not have a Customer Service phone number so a customer may speak to a representitive. They insist on having the customer email them. Okay, so I emailed them. I emailed them everyday for 5 days straight and never once got a response. At this point I am furious. I contact PayPal and open a dispute. I then escalate it to a claim the next day. Still no response from 1Sale. Finally on day 7, I get an email from PayPal stating they will reimburse me for the laptop, but I must send it back to 1Sale, with tracking provided to PayPal AT MY OWN EXPENSE. That will be at least 20.00, maybe more. After the PayPal email, I finally get an email from 1Sale. It says they can't do anything about my "issue" because a dispute has been filed. What? Oh no. What a load of manure. I will send them back the defective Toughbook, get my 259.99 refund, eat the 20 something dollar cost of shipping it back to 1Sale, and spend my free time letting others know what a horrible experience this has been. I will do this until I feel my anger subside. If 1Sale wants to make it right, they will refund me the entire cost of shipping their defective merchandise back, until then look for me on any consumer review website which can be "Googled", the BBB, and Yelp. Others should be made aware of the scam being perpetrated on unsuspecting customers.

haroldc16
7/10/14

Stay away from this company!!! they just kick all their employees out .... , this company is the worse company ever .....and now there are closing don't even bother buying from them , you might not even get the product .

mn22
5/12/14

1sale.com is a relaunch of 1saleaday.com. I'm assuming they thought relaunching under a different name would give them a new start and wipe out all the negative/poor reviews of 1saleaday.com.

But NO! 1sale.com is still being run by the same bunch of idiots. They charge you when order (not when it ships like most legit stores do), you wait a month for your item to arrive. Customer service is handled by a bunch of generic emails.

igorv
5/7/14

This sucker sell you whatever they want, you pay buy something thinking you will get something new, but they send you used stuff and when you try to get your money back or exchange the items they will tell you it is not possible, awful site stay away from this people. I bought 2 "unlock" phones (order number #3570076) and the phones got even pictures of the previous owners, how about that?, they said they can return only if the items are defective, but how about if you buy something and you ended up getting totally different?, common sense suggest exchange isn't?, but they don't care about their customers.

stay AWAY !!!!

ftld
5/2/14

I've bought several items from them. everything was fine, until there was a problem.

A leather jacket had a broken cuff snap. - 1st they refused to refund, then they agreed but it took about 2 weeks back and forth then they agreed. they said the credit would be posted in 7 days. -never happened. 2 months later I'm still trying to get my credit.

#2) they have the jawbone (speaker) on sale. on the website it says ships in 1-3 days. so I ordered. my confirmation says 9-19 days to ship....

When I started searching complaints they are about the worst.

I would not use them.

buyer beware.

pattyh7
3/17/14

My most recent experience has been slow ship times and slow, frustrating customer service response.

gregw6
12/8/13

I ordered the Sylvania 10" DVD Portable Player as a new product on 11/16/13 and on 12/6/13 I received a product that was used and not new. It was not in original manufacturer's packaging. This was my seven year old daughter's Christmas gift and I am highly disappointed. I have placed numerous orders in the past 21 months and this is by far unacceptable. I requested a new product of the exact module or a full refund with no cost to me for shipping return.

appj
11/24/13

Ordered urbeats, after couple weeks still waiting for shipment. No response to emails, no one picks the phone. They charge the CC on day 1 of order.
Crooks.

thomasr30
11/13/13

Doesn't get any worse...Zero customer service. Have to open cases with your credit card provider for refund. Counterfeit items. The worse experience ever

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the 1Sale staff and other customers.

1Sale?