This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

1Dresses.co.uk

1Dresses.co.uk

1Dresses.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. 1Dresses.co.uk ranks 202nd among Prom Dresses sites.

How would you rate 1Dresses.co.uk?

“I ordered my prom dress and was very pleased with it”

Rita G.
12/30/14

I ordered my prom dress and was very pleased with it. I would like to thank you guys for delivering such a beautiful gown. I would definitely recommend.

“Not a UK web site”

Amanda J.
2/16/15

Despite the name, this is another Chinese web site using a UK web address in an attempt to fool people. They also operate under. Com address. It is another Chinese site selling cheap knock off versions of the originals. On Scamadviser, they receive a "High Risk" rating. Dishonest and not to be trusted so be warned before placing orders here. You could be very disappointed.

ritag10
December 30th, 2014

amandaj21
February 16th, 2015

saram48
December 21st, 2014

I purchased one dress on this website. It is a great website and the range of prices fit my budget.

Questions? Get answers from the 1Dresses.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 1Dresses.co.uk?

Have a question about 1Dresses.co.uk?