123Brackets.co.uk

123Brackets.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4.39 stars from 128 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with 123Brackets.co.uk most frequently mention fast delivery, good quality and next day. 123Brackets.co.uk ranks 3rd among Home Theater sites.

• Went to 123brakets.com to buy a tv bracket and wasn't disappointed, fast delivery and very competitive pricing.
  • Contacted the Customer service to seek advice which then gave me confidence to purchase the bracket.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate 123Brackets.co.uk?

“Fabulous”

Shelby H.
6/19/20

Literally ordered this on Tuesday night it arrived Thursday afternoon, this is the third tv bracket I have ordered for this current television (not from this company) but this one is perfect! Delivery was great, it actually fitted the tv! I need a couple more brackets and will 100% be ordering from here! Thanks guys!

“Wrong Bracket”

Christopher M.
1/10/20

123 Brackets advertised a bracket for my Tv that it claimed would fit - it was no where near the right size as I discovered once the bracket arrived. I then had to return this heavy bracket at a cost of £6 via Hermes. I could have chalked it up to experience but when I requested the £6 they would not refund me as the shop had only given me the Hermes ticket and not a reciept. They had recieved the bracket and I assume they are aware of how much it costs to send them but they were not willing to overlook this detail in considderation of their role in causing the whole time and money wasting experience. Knowing what I know now I would not use 123 Brackets again.

tv bracket (19) customer service (6) excellent service (6) fast delivery (11) quality bracket (6)
shelbyh245
June 19th, 2020

I need a couple more brackets and will 100% be ordering from here!
Thanks guys!

christopherm782
January 10th, 2020

jameyk5
September 18th, 2013

The positive:

- I ordered a height adjustable bracket which arrived promptly the following day.
- The item is strong and easy to install.
- The price was very reasonable.
- There are a wide range of options to choose from.

The negative:

- It was sent only in the normal item packaging, no paper or bubble wrap. This was not an issue for the item, but perhaps could have been if the delivery was rough.
- The item number of the bracket I bought was not listed on the packaging at all so I had to call to confirm this was the correct item.
- The item is only height adjustable by re-hanging at one of three hanging points. The listing did not make this clear, so I expected there to be much greater flexibility.
- The security lock is through a small hole on the end of a flimsy metal pole. Only a small padlock can be fit and would be easy to prise off with little effort.

marks253
July 15th, 2015

I placed an order on the 24th October 2014, but received nothing further via email. So on the 27th October, I sent an email asking what was happening with the order, but had no response.

I called on the 28th and the lady I spoke to could not find any record of the order, even though the money had been taken out of my bank account. I then sent a further email and got a response that they don't ship to Jersey where I live! Can't their system identify a non-ship-to region from the postal code? Seems not...

I even offered to pay towards the postage, but the lady wouldn't ship it.

I received the refund as stated, which was the only smooth part of the transaction.

I ordered an equivalent item from amazon.co.uk which was almost half the price, with free shipping.

I am doing this review because they promised a free HDMI cable, so let's see if they'll deliver that to Jersey!; 0)

annt14
November 22nd, 2013

I have had the bracket fitted, it does what it says on the box, it could do with being stronger.

johnl878
April 20th, 2018

Delivery excellent, fitted a 49" television, the bracket fitting instructions should be more detailed about the mounting angle on the back of the Samsung TV. I think the Bracket has been over designed compared to the Samsung Bracket I feel sure it would support a TV twice the size of my 49" TV. No chance of it pulling off the wall. John.

theou
September 10th, 2014

Useless bracket. Flimsy and missing parts

Tip for consumers:
avoid these brackets

codeye1
March 9th, 2021

I was able to find the right bracket for my TV with the help from customer service. The item arrived quickly. I am very happy. Thank you

Tip for consumers:
Just send an email to customer service who will be glad to help

Products used:
Samsung TV bracket

samp316
April 20th, 2018

Purchase a bracket through Paypal for my Sony TV, they sent me one that was, in their words, 'guaranteed to fit'. Guess what, it didn't! Tried to return it but they refused to refund me until I had sent it back to them at my cost! This is actually illegal, which they didn't seem to care about when I pointed it out to them.
Just be aware that if you have any problems with your purchase they will do everything they can to avoid helping you out. Will never deal with them again.

brianf75
March 18th, 2016

Good delivery easy to put up perfect

niallh7
October 23rd, 2017

Product arrived late and poorly packaged. Dismal instructions. Lousy product requiring lots of assembly which I could have coped with if the parts had been included... but of course they were missing. In any case the parts they sent would not Mach the tv they "guaranteed" would fit.
In short, crap, frustrating, incomplete product. Will now attempt to return. The very many negative reviews out there suggest I will get nowhere.

maried15
July 13th, 2015

Did the job and was a fair price. Happy with our purchase

tnyc
April 19th, 2018

Sent wrong bracket. I selected rectangular 100x200 according to the dimensions displayed on the webpage.
I received square bracket 150x150 which covered the hdmi ports.

Refused to take responsibility for their error despite sending pics of the brackets received and screenshots from their webpage showing different dimensions.

Refused to exchange until I returned the incorrect brackets, so I had to pay AGAIN!

andrewn14
July 24th, 2014

I ordered wrong bracket by mistake, e-mailed company about my mistake they were very helpful recommending correct bracket, promptly sent replacement which was the right fit and easy to install. Would use them again.

sarahw258
March 22nd, 2018

My son ordered a tv bracket from this company. It arrived with no invoice or return form and it was not suitable. I have now rung twice, speaking to a woman called Victoria, who was meant to send an email attaching a returns form. After almost a week I am still awaiting an email and keep ringing but nobody is answering the phone.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY AS THEY ARE COWBOYS AND ONLY AFTER YOUR MONEY!
P.S. I HAVE PUT ONE STAR BUT IF I COULD I WOULD NOT SUBMIT ANY STARS

anslynnr
September 18th, 2013

Product arrived on time and is well worth the money. All necessary fittings supplied. Only issue was attaching the spirit level but easily remedied. Bracket was strong and attaching to LCD was simple. Could do with better instructions, but again easy enough to figure out what to do. All in all, great service, excellent product and happy with the end results. Would highly recommend this companyYour review will help others learn about this website.

Please do not review if you are affiliated or have a conflict of interest with this website.

benb149
October 5th, 2017

I have recently purchased a bracket for my TV and I did the checks to make sure that the size and weight were ok (which supposedly they were) after hanging my TV the worse happened and it fell from the wall damaging causing bad damage. When I spoke the customer service they seemed to be keen to help at first but I soon found out after many back and forth emails that this was just a stalling technique and was planning to fob me off all along. Not only did they not take any responsibility for the poor standard but would not consider giving back any money despite there 30 day money back guarantee! Each to there own if you use them but I have had a very bitter experience with them! Also they state you have to have these hung by a professional which is fair enough but they don't seem to shout about it when they are trying to get your money in the first place.

bradb100
April 17th, 2018

Purchased 2 Professional medium length rotating tilting ceiling bracket - large (Model number: C354BBLK) for 55" Samsung monitors. Brackets were easy to setup and all fixings included within kit. Very strong brackets allowing tilt, swivel and height adjustment if required.

Highly recommended product with 15 year guarantee.

garethj2
September 15th, 2015

Still waiting for a refund 2 weeks after the product I returned had been received and signed for by 123brackets. The bracket I returned had not been used and the package hadn't even been opened.
I have sent numerous emails and tried calling several times only to brushed off saying they hadn't got round to looking at my return yet because of the school holidays. Complete nonsense! They seem determined to hold on to my money despite having received their goods back in perfect condition.
Don't use this company, they are cowboys!

hk29
July 19th, 2015

Fast delivery.
Easy to fit, all fittings supplied.

simonq3
September 25th, 2018

Good business and helpful with my query as I used paypal and submitted the wrong delivery address. They were able to resolve swiftly for me.

grants21
October 15th, 2015

I ordered a bracket on 6 October, and received a confirmation email. My account on the website says 'Approved' for the order. I've tried to email through their website several times to find out what's happening, no response. I called their number and the person on the phone said they don't handle queries on the phone. Not sure what to do next, the customer service is awful!

jeremys45
September 14th, 2014

We have received the bracket in good time from ordering and the instructions and parts delivered are excellent for our requirements.

neilb28
September 23rd, 2013

Easy to use website with great choice. Item delivered promptly and as described, instructions generally easy to follow!

robt173
April 17th, 2018

Would highly recommend. Great Bracket & excellent value. Far cheaper than less sturdier brackets available in electrical retail stores.

Questions? Get answers from the 123Brackets.co.uk staff and other customers.

70% OFF and FREE 24 HR DELIVERY on TV Brackets, TV Wall Brackets, TV Wall Bracket, TV Wall Mounts, TV Bracket, TV Bracket Wall Mount, TV Wall Mount, LCD TV Brackets, TV Mounting Brackets, TV Wall Mount Brackets

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 123Brackets.co.uk?

Have a question about 123Brackets.co.uk?