123Brackets.co.uk reviews

London, Oklahoma NW5 4DY, United States
Tel: +44-800-0467617

simonq3
9/25/18

Good business and helpful with my query as I used paypal and submitted the wrong delivery address. They were able to resolve swiftly for me.

davidb924
4/27/18

Speedy efficient service. Good quality bracket customised for my television. Will recommend 123 to friends. Well done.

jasont138
4/25/18

Purchased tv bracket from 123brackets and well happy with it good quality and everything I needed great service also received from 123 updated regularly on delivery right to your door big thanks

ianb123
4/25/18

Contacted the Customer service to seek advice which then gave me confidence to purchase the bracket. The speed of delivery was top notch as was the value for money. All in all absolute diamond of a company IMHO.

richardt154
4/22/18

item as ordered arrived quickly ,installation was easy and I'm very pleased with everything would recommend anyone to use this company and its products

benh163
4/22/18

The TV bracket was as described and fitted my 55" LG OLED TV perfectly. A very neat installation with the TV very close to the wall. Delivery was very prompt.

johnl878
4/20/18

Delivery excellent, fitted a 49" television, the bracket fitting instructions should be more detailed about the mounting angle on the back of the Samsung TV. I think the Bracket has been over designed compared to the Samsung Bracket I feel sure it would support a TV twice the size of my 49" TV. No chance of it pulling off the wall. John.

samp316
4/20/18

Purchase a bracket through Paypal for my Sony TV, they sent me one that was, in their words, 'guaranteed to fit'. Guess what, it didn't! Tried to return it but they refused to refund me until I had sent it back to them at my cost! This is actually illegal, which they didn't seem to care about when I pointed it out to them.
Just be aware that if you have any problems with your purchase they will do everything they can to avoid helping you out. Will never deal with them again.

ch29301
4/19/18

I went for a ultra slim bracket for an OLED. Absolutely impressed! The build was good, holes were well measured and level, quick delivery and the price was incredible. Some of the prices of brackets on the market are absolutely disgusting. These guys do awesome prices.

andyl116
4/19/18

Over the moon with the service & bracket just what we needed came next day brilliant bracket brilliant service highly recommend this company

chrisc452
4/19/18

The bracket arrived on time and works great - it was easy to assemble and install - happy to recommend

markl441
4/19/18

Fast service, good solid bracket. Arrived in quick time and was easy to fit to the wall. Website easy to navigate.

tnyc
4/19/18

Sent wrong bracket. I selected rectangular 100x200 according to the dimensions displayed on the webpage.
I received square bracket 150x150 which covered the hdmi ports.

Refused to take responsibility for their error despite sending pics of the brackets received and screenshots from their webpage showing different dimensions.

Refused to exchange until I returned the incorrect brackets, so I had to pay AGAIN!

robertw441
4/19/18

Excellent service nothing to complain very easy instructions bracket was the exact one that i wanted and delivery was on time

robt173
4/17/18

Would highly recommend. Great Bracket & excellent value. Far cheaper than less sturdier brackets available in electrical retail stores.

bradb100
4/17/18

Purchased 2 Professional medium length rotating tilting ceiling bracket - large (Model number: C354BBLK) for 55" Samsung monitors. Brackets were easy to setup and all fixings included within kit. Very strong brackets allowing tilt, swivel and height adjustment if required.

Highly recommended product with 15 year guarantee.

philipb72
4/17/18

From placing the order to receiving the flat tv bracket, nothing could have been easier.
The bracket was as good as the advertised, perfect.

peterr158
4/16/18

Timely delivery
Perfect fit as per description
Easy to install
Would use it again for my next TV also

sarahw258
3/22/18

My son ordered a tv bracket from this company. It arrived with no invoice or return form and it was not suitable. I have now rung twice, speaking to a woman called Victoria, who was meant to send an email attaching a returns form. After almost a week I am still awaiting an email and keep ringing but nobody is answering the phone.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY AS THEY ARE COWBOYS AND ONLY AFTER YOUR MONEY!!!!
P.S. I HAVE PUT ONE STAR BUT IF I COULD I WOULD NOT SUBMIT ANY STARS

niallh7
10/23/17

Product arrived late and poorly packaged. Dismal instructions. Lousy product requiring lots of assembly which I could have coped with if the parts had been included... but of course they were missing. In any case the parts they sent would not Mach the tv they "guaranteed" would fit.
In short, crap, frustrating, incomplete product. Will now attempt to return. The very many negative reviews out there suggest I will get nowhere.

benb149
10/5/17

I have recently purchased a bracket for my TV and I did the checks to make sure that the size and weight were ok (which supposedly they were) after hanging my TV the worse happened and it fell from the wall damaging causing bad damage. When I spoke the customer service they seemed to be keen to help at first but I soon found out after many back and forth emails that this was just a stalling technique and was planning to fob me off all along. Not only did they not take any responsibility for the poor standard but would not consider giving back any money despite there 30 day money back guarantee!! Each to there own if you use them but I have had a very bitter experience with them! Also they state you have to have these hung by a professional which is fair enough but they don't seem to shout about it when they are trying to get your money in the first place.

davida235
3/20/16

Good sturdy product.Quickly delivered. Everything included. Easy to put together. Recommended!!

samn40

Perfect service

st12380
3/18/16

Quick delivery, easy to put together. Highly reccomended!!

martins105
3/18/16

I spent a while on ATVs web site looking for a stronger pole for my aerial. Loads of info. and a well laid-out site.
Having ordered what I thought was correct .....They rang to check that I had a second bracket (not ordered as I had one ) as they recommend a 2-bracket install for my chosen pole. We had quite a chat during which they gave me additional advice on siting the brackets.
A professional service then, not just selling me what I thought I wanted,. Well done !

Tip for consumers: Spend time on their web site to get a real technical understanding of what you need.

Questions? Get answers from the 123Brackets.co.uk staff and other customers.

1 Photo for 123Brackets.co.uk