123Brackets.co.uk

123Brackets.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4.38 stars from 126 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. 123Brackets.co.uk also ranks 1st among Home Theater sites.

• Went to 123brakets.com to buy a tv bracket and wasn't disappointed, fast delivery and very competitive pricing.
  • Contacted the Customer service to seek advice which then gave me confidence to purchase the bracket.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate 123Brackets.co.uk?

“Ultra slim bracket - ultra slim price!!”

C H.
4/19/18

I went for a ultra slim bracket for an OLED. Absolutely impressed! The build was good, holes were well measured and level, quick delivery and the price was incredible. Some of the prices of brackets on the market are absolutely disgusting. These guys do awesome prices.

“Beware of this company”

Sam P.
4/20/18

Purchase a bracket through Paypal for my Sony TV, they sent me one that was, in their words, 'guaranteed to fit'. Guess what, it didn't! Tried to return it but they refused to refund me until I had sent it back to them at my cost! This is actually illegal, which they didn't seem to care about when I pointed it out to them. Just be aware that if you have any problems with your purchase they will do everything they can to avoid helping you out. Will never deal with them again.

tv bracket (18) customer service (6) excellent service (6) fast delivery (11) quality bracket (6)
simonq3
September 25th, 2018
Good business and helpful with my query as I used paypal and submitted the wrong delivery address. They were able to resolve swiftly for me.
ch29301
bradb100
April 17th, 2018
Purchased 2 Professional medium length rotating tilting ceiling bracket - large (Model number: C354BBLK) for 55" Samsung monitors. Brackets were easy to setup and all fixings included within kit. Very strong brackets allowing tilt, swivel and height adjustment if required.

Highly recommended product with 15 year guarantee.
jasont138
April 25th, 2018
Purchased tv bracket from 123brackets and well happy with it good quality and everything I needed great service also received from 123 updated regularly on delivery right to your door big thanks
andyl116
April 19th, 2018
Over the moon with the service & bracket just what we needed came next day brilliant bracket brilliant service highly recommend this company
markl441
April 19th, 2018
Fast service, good solid bracket. Arrived in quick time and was easy to fit to the wall. Website easy to navigate.
robertw441
April 19th, 2018
Excellent service nothing to complain very easy instructions bracket was the exact one that i wanted and delivery was on time
chrisc452
April 19th, 2018
The bracket arrived on time and works great - it was easy to assemble and install - happy to recommend
johnl878
April 20th, 2018
Delivery excellent, fitted a 49" television, the bracket fitting instructions should be more detailed about the mounting angle on the back of the Samsung TV. I think the Bracket has been over designed compared to the Samsung Bracket I feel sure it would support a TV twice the size of my 49" TV. No chance of it pulling off the wall. John.
ianb123
April 25th, 2018
Contacted the Customer service to seek advice which then gave me confidence to purchase the bracket. The speed of delivery was top notch as was the value for money. All in all absolute diamond of a company IMHO.
davidb924
April 27th, 2018
Speedy efficient service. Good quality bracket customised for my television. Will recommend 123 to friends. Well done.
richardt154
April 22nd, 2018
item as ordered arrived quickly ,installation was easy and I'm very pleased with everything would recommend anyone to use this company and its products
benh163
April 22nd, 2018
The TV bracket was as described and fitted my 55" LG OLED TV perfectly. A very neat installation with the TV very close to the wall. Delivery was very prompt.
robt173
April 17th, 2018
Would highly recommend. Great Bracket & excellent value. Far cheaper than less sturdier brackets available in electrical retail stores.
philipb72
April 17th, 2018
From placing the order to receiving the flat tv bracket, nothing could have been easier.
The bracket was as good as the advertised, perfect.
peterr158
April 16th, 2018
Timely delivery
Perfect fit as per description
Easy to install
Would use it again for my next TV also
samp316
April 20th, 2018
tnyc
April 19th, 2018
Sent wrong bracket. I selected rectangular 100x200 according to the dimensions displayed on the webpage.
I received square bracket 150x150 which covered the hdmi ports.

Refused to take responsibility for their error despite sending pics of the brackets received and screenshots from their webpage showing different dimensions.

Refused to exchange until I returned the incorrect brackets, so I had to pay AGAIN!
sarahw258
March 22nd, 2018
My son ordered a tv bracket from this company. It arrived with no invoice or return form and it was not suitable. I have now rung twice, speaking to a woman called Victoria, who was meant to send an email attaching a returns form. After almost a week I am still awaiting an email and keep ringing but nobody is answering the phone.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY AS THEY ARE COWBOYS AND ONLY AFTER YOUR MONEY!!!!
P.S. I HAVE PUT ONE STAR BUT IF I COULD I WOULD NOT SUBMIT ANY STARS
niallh7
October 23rd, 2017
Product arrived late and poorly packaged. Dismal instructions. Lousy product requiring lots of assembly which I could have coped with if the parts had been included... but of course they were missing. In any case the parts they sent would not Mach the tv they "guaranteed" would fit.
In short, crap, frustrating, incomplete product. Will now attempt to return. The very many negative reviews out there suggest I will get nowhere.
brianf75
March 18th, 2016
Good delivery easy to put up perfect
samn40
Perfect service
martins105
March 18th, 2016
I spent a while on ATVs web site looking for a stronger pole for my aerial. Loads of info. and a well laid-out site.
Having ordered what I thought was correct .....They rang to check that I had a second bracket (not ordered as I had one ) as they recommend a 2-bracket install for my chosen pole. We had quite a chat during which they gave me additional advice on siting the brackets.
A professional service then, not just selling me what I thought I wanted,. Well done !

Tip for consumers: Spend time on their web site to get a real technical understanding of what you need.

richt13
March 18th, 2016
The whole process was quick and easy. Delivery was speedy and efficient. When I need a bracket in future I'm going back to them. The price was also the best I found.
davida235
March 20th, 2016
Good sturdy product.Quickly delivered. Everything included. Easy to put together. Recommended!!

Questions? Get answers from the 123Brackets.co.uk staff and other customers.

70% OFF and FREE 24 HR DELIVERY on TV Brackets, TV Wall Brackets, TV Wall Bracket, TV Wall Mounts, TV Bracket, TV Bracket Wall Mount, TV Wall Mount,LCD TV Brackets,TV Mounting Brackets, TV Wall Mount Brackets

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 123Brackets.co.uk?

Have a question about 123Brackets.co.uk?