1-day New Zealand

1-day New Zealand has a consumer rating of 1.41 stars from 37 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about 1-day New Zealand most frequently mention phone number problems. 1-day New Zealand ranks 105th among Daily Deals sites.

No positive highlights yet

• no mailing address, no phone number and their LIVE CHAT is mostly OFF.
How would you rate 1-day New Zealand?

“Good stuff”

Hazmat T.
6/13/19

Ive seen the bad reviews but the prices were pretty irresistible so i went ahead and bought a few things including a refurbished iphone 7for $500. Everything came fine and all chur my g within the amount of days they said it would and also they got mean costumer service.

“Unreliable”

Marcus F.
7/7/20

Having once purchased some quite cheap AAA batteries from them and receiving them, if a little late, I thought I might buy something bigger. I purchased two bar stools for $99 in March 2020. Now I was happy to accept that COVID-19 may have slowed things down. Over 2 months later goods from other companies are been delivered, nothing from 1-day. After a few emails they did eventually refund my money in July. There may have been exigent circumstances, but the lack of communications and final outcome can only lead to a recommendation to use someone else. I know I will. -Marcus

phone number (4)
matb35
January 30th, 2021

Wireless Xiaomi earbuds are fake. The box is laughably disingenuous, there is no in-ear detection, it does not have wireless charging, the controls are different, the charging case is different and has spelling errors, earphones have random flashing led lights that the genuine product does not and has a different model number than on the box. Both the earphones and the case have trouble holding a charge. I've previously had issues with them sending me a faulty iPhone, which they replaced under warranty.

Tip for consumers:
Be wary of fakes and faulty products.

Headphones, iphone

mattf184
April 23rd, 2020

The worst online company in New Zealand by far! Bought a TV. Showed up in 1.5 months! Was completely smashed. Took to weeks for them to pick it up. They could not confirm when a replacement would come. After 2.5 months from purchase I finally got a refund. 5 months down the track a truck showed up with another broken t. V! Haha DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

hazmatt
June 13th, 2019

marcusf56
July 7th, 2020

-Marcus

adamm166
December 7th, 2017

Good Christmas deals, I dont bother if the delivery is delayed a bit - at least they let you know you're going to wait two or three additional days, not a big problem for me.

paulc1434
September 7th, 2020

I've bought a fair bit from them over the years, and have usually found that I get what I pay for. However, I see that they are once again selling their "disaster survival kits" which reportedly contain "1x Torch (Rechargeable Battery)".

I purchased one of their kits and confirmed, as I suspected, that the torch shown in the picture is NOT rechargeable. I told them about it at the time, however I see that they are still ripping off the unsuspecting, who may only find out at the time of a major crisis.

Check out the "dynamic torch" in the photo then visit my blog (my name with a. Org at the end) to see what it is a fake.

taip13
September 19th, 2020

Cheap $#*!. Never. Again.
La z spa paris will cost you 250 a month and $#*! out in 90 days. Absolute complete $#*!

karant6
February 16th, 2020

Very bad experience with them, ordered a spin bike and took 2 weeks to deliver and it was faulty, contacted them to replace it or refund it. Every time lame excuse that Toll will pick up the machine and till now no one has contacted. Never buy anything from them. They don't have any contact number, all you can contact them through chat.

mattp303
May 23rd, 2020

All but one product Ive purchased from 1-day has failed me. I've learnt my lesson. If its too cheap, then its $#*!. And without question, the equipment this site sells is $#*!.

marcels19
September 11th, 2015

I've bought a heap of items from 1-day.co.nz over the past 2 years and I trust them completely, I've always received excellent service and good quality items.

Most of the item's I've purchased from 1-day.co.nz have been exactly what I expected, although a couple items I've been a little disappointed with. The main one was a fleece lined hoodie jacket I reveived that was really ill-fitting, the design was a bit poor as it sat like a sack around my torso. But the quality was still quite good and it was only $20.

The shipping rates are very fair, you will be lucky to find lower shipping costs with other online stores. (Starting from $4.99 tracked and traced for a small -medium package.)

The customer service is excellent, it seems that they really care about it as they keep you informed about the status of your order throughout the process. As soon as you pay for your 1-. co.nz order, you reveice a an email confirming the purchse, and then you will subequently reveive email notifications from 1-day.co.nz as your items are dispatched.
You can then always track your items and know what day they are going to arrive, and I can tell you my items have always arrived within the specified time frame. After your items (should) have been delivered, 1-co.nz then send a courtesy email making sure that you have received and are happy with your items.

The variety of bargains on offer from 1-day.co.nz is so expansive, there really is something for everyone, depending what day it is! As the deals refresh at midday, daily. I've purchased all kinds of items from 1-day.co.nz; outdoor furniture, A greenhouse, storage shelving, clothing & acessories, kids toys, cosmetics, and many other random things that are handy to have!

Finally, the prices truly are unbeatable, which I think is the initial attraction with 1-day.co.nz. But it's more than just great prices; huge varitety, quality product and service.

Just note that some products (majority are not) are parallel imports, and sometimes tech products are refurbished. If either of these are the case with a product, it will be clearly stated in the product listing and explained further in product the description.

anon10
December 3rd, 2020

I suggest not buying electronics on the site as they aren't all authentic. Had a great experience the first time round but this time I unfortunately got a fake. The new earphones I bought were playing up immediately and after researching and verifying the authenticity, found it wasn't a real item.: I

Got a refund but just a warning for everyone to be careful!

jom162
January 20th, 2019

IFit Fitness Smartwatch

If you're thinking of purchasing the ifit watch beware that in order to use it properly you have to download the app which costs $23 per month! So don't think you're getting a great deal on 1-day offer. I was annoyed that they don't inform you of this until you find out when purchasing the product. Also, it's very big if you are a small wristed female.
Wish someone had reviewed this before I purchased.

valeriys8
June 16th, 2021

4-6 bis. Days I suppose to receive my parcel. 13 days passed since I've made an order and it still didn't arrived. I contacted them, they said they didn't send it yet because of what ever reason. I told them please do not delay this time because in a week it's Monday I am living this address. No response from them. Week passed. Was already Tuesday noon.The parcel still didn't arrived. I contacted them via email again and notified them about it and asked them to make a refund because I am living right now. Next day Wednesday noon I reced email from them, saying that my order was shipped. I haven't seen such unprofessionalism. Be careful People when you chuse this company.

Tip for consumers:
If you to happy and want to have some stress meet unprofessionalism, here is the company you can use. They cal them selves 1-Day.

AU adapter for mac

christines993
November 16th, 2020

I ordered a sofa bed to be delivered to my daughter. The website said 4-6 days delivery. After numerous contacts and now 20 days out from ordering still no sign of the sofa. Apparently Mainfreight picked it up 6 days ago to deliver in the same city as their warehouse. I asked for a refund and a was told that won't be forthcoming until Mainfreight has got back to them. I pointed out that I purchased from them not Mainfreight and when I asked to talk to a manager was told I would be contacted in 24-48 hours. Pathetic and not good enough, avoid like the plague

harryc227
December 12th, 2019

Bought a gazebo recently and thinking that their advertised shipping of 8-12 workings would be perfect... day 8 email stating that I should have received my order-nope! So today, day 14- after days of speaking to 5 different people with 5 different excuses only for to be told that it's still in their depot and if I wanted a refund... F'n oath. Absolute $#*!.

kayleem23
June 26th, 2020

Brought a speaker off here ue blast never ever by it again the charge will last about 5 minutes and then will go dead flat. Definitely would not recommend it never buying of these bull$#*! people again

stefanosa3
June 24th, 2021

I should had read the reviews prior purchasing from them. 22 days and goods have not arrived. Oh well will never use them again. Their service is awful...

Major delays, they claim 4 - 6 days delivery, it took 22 days

Office chair

jonom3
February 12th, 2020

Wouldn't reccomend
30 days to ship my item. When the item arrived it was faulty, I'm now almost a month into them repairing/ evaulating it without any communication. And 10 days over the period they said they would have a result by. The saving isn't worth the hassle.

cw476
June 4th, 2020

You cannot physically telephone or talk to an actual human being at this so called business (no phone number at all anywhere!). It took a month to receive the order. You never get packing slips so you dont know if the order is complete. Assembly instructions are not in english! I have cancelled orders but they still come, goods dont match what was advertised and purchased and does not match the manuals the goods actually come with! I have requested repeatedly a return, refund. Rectification... and nothing! The pricing isnt competative. It just seems to be an outlet for unsold warehouse goods and the like. This is definitely a case of BUYER BEWARE. Is this even lawful?

Tip for consumers:
DONT USE THIS SITE, GOODS ARE CHEAP NASTY/ DONT WORK/ NEVER RECIEVE WHAT WAS ADVERTISED. SHIPPING TAKES TOO LONG/ YOU CANT RETURN GOODS/ NON EXISTANT CUSTOMER SERVICE / ALL CORRESPONDENCE IS INTER-SITE AND THEREFORE CUSTOMERS HAVE NO RECORDS OF THEIR INTERACTIONS WITH THIS OUTFIT!!

none

krisc97
November 22nd, 2019

I purchased an outdoor furniture set, only to find out that the image they posted was completely the wrong product! FALSE ADVERTISING! MISLEADING IMAGES! I immediately contacted them via email. They charged me or the product. I put in a formal complaint. I heard nothing for weeks! Despite my emails requesting an update. I still dont have a refund! I dont have the product they advertised in the images! When I spoke to someone on online chat, they would not give me any details to email management. Their customer service is non-existent!

chrisr1001
October 15th, 2020

Company never delivers on time. Last two orders have had massive issues. This time I have been spun a line that they are moving DC's and that is the hold up. Never advise this at the time of purchase. Never again! Don't waste your time with them!

lynnieh2
August 16th, 2020

A sofa cost ova $400 it arrived, missing the arms and legs, useless piece in my lounge cant be used.

tinam564
February 23rd, 2020

I ordered 2 pop up gazebos. After 2 weeks of waiting for them I had to email and they don't know why the items were not shipped. They just couldn't give me an answer as to why they hadn't been sent. I ended up having to cancel and get a refund!

wimv13
December 18th, 2019

Bought queen bed frame and matress, never received the matress, enquire about 100 times without luck. Poor poor service. Would rate them -5.

cheb
October 15th, 2019

Worst online retailer I've ever dealt with.

Bought several items from them and just had issue after issue with zero understanding from their service team...

1. Bedside tables advertised with the wrong measurements.
2. Sheets that weren't in stock - took them over a week to tell me and refund
3. Offered me a coupon that doesn't work when I tried to use it
4. Made me run around and jump through hoops to fix THEIR screw ups.

Save yourself the hassle of dealing with these people. I'd rather pay more and get what I wanted in a timely fashion with real service than save a few bucks and put up with all the headaches they caused.

Classic Kiwi sub-par performance across the board.

1 day we will send you what you ordered