Developed in part with a grant from
the National Science Foundation
Can you help me file a lien in Minnesota on a personal residence? It's for past due rent in Colorado.
asked by Deanna G. on 2/6/18
1 Answer
Hi Deanna, we offer a legal plan where you can speak to an independent attorney about your situation. If you have any questions about the plan, please call us at 1-877-818-8787.
Helpful answer 0
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Add your answer
Posting guidelines

Ask a question

Get answers from the LegalZoom staff and other customers.
Posting guidelines
Have a question about
Post Review