US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

deirdrea3

Otherwise, I had a positive experience and did meet some quality people along the way. (in 381 reviews)

miguelg11

I called Zoosk customer service for a discount on the subscription. (in 31 reviews)

billm116

It's not fair for people to think someone is interested before I read their profile. (in 306 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

johnj290
5/29/16

Ive tried many different site to connect to friends, date or have something casual. To begin out of dozens of sites, if you are a free member, this site is sub-garbage. You are rarely seen by other members and if any happen to message you, you cant even read the message. Dont worry, there is more bullcrap than that. They are nazi's when it comes to your profile. Everything from your about me to your username. And they feel just fine with editing out any parts they dont like (saying negative things about the site, kik, snapchat, anything not pc) another thing is they will spam your email 10 times a day. When you unsubscribe it lowers to about 3 times a day even though it should be zero. I have read many reviews on different sites talking about how not only does premium suck balls, but also, just like the emails, when you cancel, they dont seem to care. They charge you anyways. Over 40 reviews on a less mainstream site gave it 1 star and said similar things. Knowing this site being more mainstream, most or all of the positive reviews are likely employees of zoosk being paid to reel you into a scam. I recommend meetme for friends, badoo or okcupid for hookups, and pof or tinder for dates. All 5 of those are free and i think most or all are on android and iphone app store.

karlam15
5/28/16

Great site! I think I found my happily ever after

pauls318
5/28/16

I believe that it helps to always respond honestly to an attempt by someone to reach out to you.

lisam306
5/27/16

Thanks for connecting me with my love.....I am sooo happy!!!!!!

robm92
5/27/16

Zoosk is an awesome sight and I pretty much began dating the first girl I met. She beautiful, smart, kind and awesome!

gabrielo11
5/26/16

Be honest, be positive and enjoy!

cynthiav10

royalc24
5/26/16

Zoos is a rip off. Not only are the majority of the responses computer generated, but they also charged me twice in a seven day period, then suspended my account for no reason and said they refunded my money but bank of America said they have taken the money out of my account and have not attempted to refund it at all. Bunch of rip off bastards. Wish I knew how to find them. I'd take that flight for that face to face because I hate thieves.

jamesr205
5/25/16

All spammers and won't let you send or read messages without paying. Makes it very difficult to delete account. Don't even sign up. Huge mistake!

sharleneh4
5/24/16

I already submitted my review from my iphone

johng340
5/24/16

Wouldn't do this again because there are too many fake and superficial people here..

michelleb195
5/23/16

I have met a couple people on here, but then I met the love of my life. We are like the same person. He is my one and only true love. We were made for each other. It was love at first sight.

gracias2
5/22/16

I met Rick on Zoosk, 3 years later we are getting married and starting our life together.

tonyb108
5/22/16

I'm very happy

shawnh40
5/21/16

Easy to use

katem82
5/21/16

It was incredible, hundreds of people were sending me messages and then I saw him. The one I knew was the one. Let's just say we are moving in with great plans for the future <3

kennethm62
5/20/16

first time trying online dating. Met my current girlfriend within the first 12hrs on zoosk. things are great, couldnt be happier or more satisfied with the site or her for that matter. thank you Zoosk. this is completely true and unbelievable. I had my doubts but I am truly a believer in online dating and your website/service. my only advice to anyone looking to meet anyone online or anywere. Dont be shy! you have to communicate talk,flirt,message,and comment on your interests, take alot of selfies and change your pictures often.

valerieg23

Ok

rhettb1
5/19/16

Sometimes hard to navigate, the same people always showed up in the smart picks.

timb117
5/19/16

Keep at it. It's at the moment when your ready to quit trying that it happens.

matthewc71
5/19/16

Its a good basic dating site I'm a single dad and it can be really hard to get out and meat people this did the trick.Thanks Zoosk

christiei
5/19/16

Very easy app to use and not crazy expensive.

mikem384
5/19/16

I've been on this site for 3 years and every once in awhile a girl will respond to me. Then will stop! She will then continue to view my profile every day and I'll send a message but no reply. I don't know if these women are a bot, or just like playing with a guts emotions! Any help will do please!

garyd66
5/18/16

Thanks for zoosk site being available for her and me brought me a great woman I found on zoosk. We are new together and working on long term and willing to close account. She's everything I looked so long for and pretty inside and out and may not have found her if we both were not on zoosk. Thank you. Zoosk can join our photos together and post.

meghanf5

Try it.. Worked for me..

jamese77
5/18/16

I have found someone I got to know and love. Thanks!

kevinr97
5/18/16

Been on this site off and on for a year now. Was just about to quit when I received a response from a woman who wanted to talk a few days Then we exchange phone numbers and now we are a very happy couple

robertr200

Kool

tomc129

I met my soulmate!

edwardm83
5/17/16

It took about four weeks ,I was found by a very nice woman ! She made the first approach and everything fell together ! Plus a friend of mine had great luck on Zoosk also ! The Zoosk site is easy to use and all it takes is patients waiting for the right date to come a long !

angelg29
5/17/16

Great app that allows you to narrow down your search to find the right person you are looking for. Highly recommended to those looking for their soulmate!! It all starts with a wink!

rafaeln4
5/17/16

Yes, I finally met someone and she is truly wonderful. I met her on Zoosk.com, but I found the site overall frustrating to navigate at times and the quality of matches less than appealing. Also, there are many users that use this site as just a casual sex hook up site and it turns off many would be matches to wanting to chat or go on dates for fear of running into one of the many people just looking for sex and nothing else. I found my true gem and she found me. We have a very bright future in store. I do want to thank Zoosk for giving us the opportunity to find each other.

stephanies132
5/16/16

this is a great site .just be careful there are alot of fake profile . tons of people that play games on the good souls that are looking for a life time partner..

juliem133
5/16/16

My experience as a whole was good on Zoosk. There are some things I never did totally figure out, but those things weren't that important to me.

kirtk
5/16/16

Had lots of ladies contact me and found a lady I like in less than a week

garrettc15
5/16/16

There's someone for everyone, so give it time.
Thanks Zoosk.

glenday1
5/16/16

I believe I met my soulmate. I suggest signing up for at least a month. Be blessed! : )

georgeb148
5/16/16

I heard from a friend of Zook and the positive feedback made me want to try it.. Just a few weeks I hit the jackpot! ! This person has the same quality and values I am looking for.. wish me luck on my journjey

aprilg21
5/16/16

This site is amazing. Found my soulmate 6 1/2 years ago and we are still going strong. The only issue is that I wish for future users is that there becomes a way to earn more coins buy doing surveys, playing fun games so the they can read their messages not everyone can afford to pay the subscription fee on a what if. Just being able to chat or read a message can change someone's life. But charge if they want to send other things through Zoosk..

gailc45

Still confusing

paulg129
5/15/16

Best dating site. Thanks zoosk for another girlfriend.

edieh1
5/15/16

Great site for meeting people

cynthiaf20

Very respectful

paulj98
5/15/16

Met a ex that got away thanx zoosk

steveb187
5/14/16

Good site to meet someone.

cindys83
5/14/16

I wasn't looking but I found someone

charissew
5/14/16

It has been truly amazing. We talked one day exchanged numbers and meet two days later... he is truly a dream come true

lynnea5
5/14/16

I did not have to lower my standards. I kept my great faith and God kept his promises!

scottl82
5/14/16

I joined zoosk and in one week I was able to find and meet someone. I was on another site for 2 months a couldn't find anyone

tobeyj2
5/13/16

MET THE LOVE OF MY LIFE

158 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zoosk staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3 days ago
Add your answer
4 days ago
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Zoosk staff and other customers.

23 Photos for Zoosk