US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

deirdrea3

Otherwise, I had a positive experience and did meet some quality people along the way. (in 333 reviews)

miguelg11

I called Zoosk customer service for a discount on the subscription. (in 29 reviews)

billm116

It's not fair for people to think someone is interested before I read their profile. (in 280 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

reinam1

I love the site

stephena36
2/10/16

Easy to use, great app on IPhone.

janicec31
2/10/16

The best sight I've been on and the most trueful! Met my handsome man on here and feel so blessed!

nahidm
2/10/16

I recommend to all don't give up and just keep trying you will find someone good on zoosk like it happened to me just after two weeks of being on zoosk. Thanks for checking people's identity and making sure they are reliable and you can chat with them.

bobs213
2/10/16

In only 35 min a perfect 8 girl hit me up for netflix and chill i could not believe my luck gave her my info she said she would be over in 20min. So i cleaned up here, threw on some smell good, hear a knock on the door open it up to see two fellows of a demographic point a sideways gun at me and told me they were going to rob me exact words "sup white boi we gonna rob you cracker" that was all i remember i woke up in the hospital today. So that was my experience with zoosk the girl never came. it checked my white privilege, i needed it.

aaronw45
2/9/16

Met Jenny and we are engaged !!

tims110
2/9/16

Zoosk is okay. There security for keeping the scam artist is better than most sites. I took me right up to my last week to find a truly compatible understanding lady.
Just remember you have to be willing to put yourself out there to find someone. Never give up. Shop around on other sites if necessary.

gregg201
2/9/16

I met a wonderful woman thru zoosk! When I met her she was everything I hope for in a very sweet and kind woman! I truly hope we may deepen our understanding and sharing!

rickd52
2/9/16

I realize that finding "THE ONE" can prove to be difficult and there is a certain amount of luck involved. The Zoosk site was incredibly easy to use and for me has been a wonderful experience.

tommyg27
2/9/16

I met a wonderful person

bradc39
2/9/16

Be yourself. Share. Believe. There are fake women who are vain and looking for solely themselves on here. But once in a while you'll find that one lady that made it all worth it. :)

jimz9
2/9/16

Take you time, and don't give up!

ravenc5
2/8/16

it was fine. messed a lot of people, several replied, met a few in person, found some one i like and going to see where it goes. so all in all it was whatever. fine i guess. although i dont think you need a reason to leave, it should allow you leave but anyway good bye.

marshallp18
2/8/16

I'm not really happy with the state of online dating sites these days. I had a successful relationship through one ten years ago. These days, they are too expensive, keep too many profiles of people no longer looking, have a higher rate of scams, and less tools for really meeting successfully.

That being said, Zoosk is one of the better sites today. I was still targeted by a scam, in which we held a normal conversation for about a week before they tried asking for money. So be aware, it happens everywhere. I did meet my current girlfriend on Zoosk, though only the initial hello. She did not buy a subscription because of the cost. There's a lot of room for improvement, but it's still one of the top 3 sites you can use today.

seekingl
2/8/16

AS A GOOD LOOKING SUCCESFUL MAN USING THE SITE....IM STARTING TO GIVE UP ON THIS SITE... EACH TIME I CONNECT WITH SONEONE I FIND WORTHY OF PURSUIT THEY DISAPPEAR...I AM CONVINCE THIS SITE GENERATES PHONEY ACTIVITY TO KEEP YOU ENGAGED AND ( IF YOU STUPID ENOUGH) TO " SEND GIFTS" THUS SPENDING MONEY... ITS CLEVER AND BRAINLESS... THERE IS NO OTHER EXCUSE, EITHER YOURE HERE TO ENGAGE OR YOUR NOT... THERE IS NO REASON FOR HALF WAY UNLESS ITS SITE DRIVEN ACTIVITY

HMMMMMMM... If it smells like...

keithw50
2/8/16

I enjoyed this app. I met a lovely woman through here. My only reason for not giving 5 stars is the few fake profiles that slip through. They're all the same stats. They also ask for email. Just a heads up.

norah24
2/7/16

It was like magic! I went through a few profiles that weren't what I was looking for. Then in 2-3 days of having the account everything I'd been looking for chose me.

holleyd

Pretty good.

heidiz4
2/7/16

Compared to Match, POF and others, Zoosk provided a much more positive online dating experience. Met some very nice, interesting people. Would have liked more control over search filters. I saved my preferences, but still others got through. It caused a conflict with 1 gent. Overall, a good value for the money. I didn't feel like too much time & effort was going into meeting people for my results. And I have met someone very special. ♡

juliew72
2/7/16

Online dating is tough as you just dont know a person by reading about them or looking at a picture. I was lucky and found my true love fairly fast. We met in person shortly after meeting online and clicked almost immediately. We both felt that connection that is indescribable.

garyl68
2/6/16

Best dating app in my experience

bcbnmu

yup i met her

angiej7
2/6/16

Met lots of interesting people

rayh62
2/5/16

I met my Lady over a year ago on Zoosk. I don't normally write reviews but I'm writing this because I am so thankful for meeting this woman of mine, who I may never have any other way! I don't think I'll be needing a dating app ever again.

Tip for consumers: Read what women write and then examine what it really says about them as a person.

nikkio3
2/5/16

It's a fine site. My very first ever on-line "dating" site. happy with my first date, nice guy. had some decent chats but ultimately not what I was looking for. Maybe another point in my life. Seems as though some want to rush in, I just wanted to meet and greet. Again, happy with my first date, nice guy... just another point in life. Who knows, where life takes you! Best of luck to all. For the money....ehhhh.

johnnyf14
2/5/16

The site is not that good. People view constantly and don't communicate. However I did meet the one and she is the one.

willm42
2/4/16

I noticed the Kentucky farmgirl, and thought she was very attractive. We may live apart but i have a feeling itll all workout, if not i may be back

barbarag61
2/3/16

I met him here, God has a plan and He answers prayers keep looking don't give up on love

matthews67
2/3/16

Piece of $#*! site. Just like every other site that you could think of. Go to a book store or a library and try to meet someone. Online dating is all about money

anthonye24
2/3/16

Zoosk is definitely one of the top dating apps. I've been on 5 of them and have met 4 ladies over 1 year on Zoosk (I'm in a small, remote tourist village). So it seems the Carousel makes the most impact in your results but it would be great to have better search functions: an exclusion zone because everybody knows or has slept with one another around my village LOL, and I really don't like being offered girls who don't meet my criteria at all (such as over 100 miles away or fat). Also I live quite near Canada but Zoosk in the US pretends it doesn't exist unless I dump my US profile and those efforts, to log-in to the Canada site (lost a connection with a great sounding girl that way once).

lesliee9
2/3/16

Great site to find your soul mate

sued37
2/3/16

I got chatting with a guy who seemed really keen we got on well and both seemed to have chemistry, were in the same place in our lives with similar aged kids, were pretty well matched. We chatted for just about a month and had discussed trying to organise a date then all of a sudden he just completely disappeared off the face of the earth. Gutted :/

joans58
2/2/16

I had an absolutely wonderful time. I did become a bit too obsessed at times....couldn't put down my phone actually. But I met some quality men who were actually looking to find the same kind of love that I was. Finally I found him! The man I had looked for my entire life....he's a doctor too! Thank you Zoosk for being the vehicle that made it possible.

claudiar12
2/2/16

I had a horrible experience the gentleman I decided to date was still going out with other ladies that he was meeting thru this site. Not a pleasant experience!

judyf15
2/2/16

Amazing but we met through Zoosk and are inseparable in our connection. It was the best thing that ever happened to us!

debraf21
2/2/16

This website needs to be easier to communicate with the other members. I did find someone on here that I am very excited about who makes me happy so I thank this website for that

nakitar
2/1/16

Great experience to meet other people, but I found a great match right here on Zoosk;)

stevens123

Very good dating site.

patricias100
2/1/16

Found someone special, truthful, honest and very sexy looking. Even people like us in our 50st need someone. Thank you Zoosk for helping us Connect.

cynthiak17
1/31/16

THANK YOU FOR THE EXPERIANCE AND FINDING MY SOUL MATE I HAVE MORE LOVE FROM HIM THEN A LIFE TIME OF LOOKING COULD EVER FIND

suzanneo4
1/31/16

Was a nice dating site to use

michelleb169
1/31/16

I was very skeptical on meeting someone online & where we could go from here. Thankfully, I didnt have to worry about that on this site. It was a great experience and Im so glad I can say, Ive met an amazing man. I am truly excited to see where it leads. Thank you so much for giving me the chance to met Lonny, who i wouldnt have been able to meet otherwise.

sherrys46
1/31/16

I had only been a member of Zoosk for about a week when I was matched. I was skeptical of online dating at first but not now. He's perfect (for me). Thank you Zoosk for helping me to find my match.

ronm79
1/31/16

First Zooks is all about make you get a suscription ...nothing more
The girls never tell her real age, wink or view at you...false is computer generated to make believe that somebody is interesting on you.
get a month suscription be careful, there is an automatic renovation ALWAYS and no refund
ok about the girls, the first one, meet at a restaurant, order wine, and she began to tell how high maintenance she will be, only a wine and i go
second one...after 3 days begin to ask for money for her expenses
third one....alledgely close, when ask for a date, she need an round air ticket from Malaysia and hotel plus expenses....??????
and then Zooks automatic renew without consent my monthly suscription with no refund
No more......so Gentleman ...watch out for " the Ladies "

riyannalynny
1/30/16

It's been better than any other website... Even Nerve and they not bad but Zoosk gave me better result... My baby loves me like the sun up in the sky.

renatoi
1/30/16

The site is OK, but i really don't want to waste my time anymore on average looking girls. Ain't nobody got time for that!

davidp198
1/29/16

there is someone special for everyone im 64 and in my experience in life you really need to be able to communicate with your partner every day and take time out of your day to make them feel good about themselves just a little positive reinforcement you should get a good response in return

shawnw35
1/29/16

it I met someone he's awesome we click so well together

lyndelw
1/28/16

It was nice at the beginning but the longer you without buying their additional services you seem to fall off the map as far as ladies reviewing your profile. I did meet someone on Zoosk but it was not because of a match. I was looking at profiles when I saw this profile where we happened to be from the same home state, I commented and as they say the rest is history. If you have not done this before this is an arduous under taking.

keithk31
1/28/16

I've used several dating sites and liked zoosk best.

138 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zoosk staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Zoosk staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

22 Photos for Zoosk