US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

jasonb120

Yea if I wanted to search for people online in Hawaii I wouldn't live in F**king Arkansas. (in 129 reviews)

juaned

I don't recommend my approach for everyone;giving out your phone number to perspective males you see an interest in. (in 14 reviews)

nancyt10

You DON'T HAVE TO PAY FOR COINS to open up matches, or to check to see if someone has read your message. (in 142 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

markt68
12/20/14

Some people aren't as rich in cash as they would like to be. Zoosk used to advertise as a free dating service, but it's far from being free.

claireb32
12/18/14

Can i ask some people what did they do about zoosk when you didnt get a response from zoosk when you wanted to cancel.???? I do not use the site anymore.

I have writen to them a few times brut no response. I did a subscription on it and now i have forgotten my password and username and they havent got back to me.

please help.

Tip for consumers: Please do not subscribe to this site you will not get a reponse from customers service.

lynnes9
12/17/14

Creepy.Ugly.Ignore your your preferences. Blocked my account.without notifying me or explaining..I can not sign in.to remove my profile. All.they do is send me "Welcome to Zoosk".when I shoot them an email requestng my profile b removed.what a joke..Don't bother yourself..

Tip for consumers: Skip skip skip

christianw22
12/17/14

I have used Zoosk for some time (6 months +) with very mixed results. I have met a few people, chatted with a few and passed over quite a few. The site is overall very expensive, there are very few educated, single men and it can be quite difficult to meet someone who wants to be in a long term relationship.

Tip for consumers: If you are just looking for hook-ups and the occasional person to chat with, you might get some value from Zoosk,

franklint3
12/16/14

Hello everyone,

I recently joined Zoosk online dating website and feel I should let those who are interested know what things to look for and what not. Hopefully this will help you determine if you should join. First of all is not a bad website, is clean, easy to use and simple., However when I was checking it out I noticed on some of the likes I went through I would get an instant reply with a message. Excited enough I joined thinking it was an actual message lol Anyways I decided to give it a try to find out it was only an automatic reply some members have set whenever you wink at them. For me it is a big turn down because I would expect an actual answer or a simple silent. I just feel this is deceiving in a way to recruit members. Also be aware there are scams and fake profiles that would send you messages. My personal experience and don't take my word for it. There could be profiles made only to recruit. Another thing you should know the website is very bold about making you spend as much as they can. They have features like coins that are very expensive just for sending gifts that are only icons. Overall just be aware that is not as simple as it looks and is really expensive in my opinion. However if you don't care for expensives & simply want to find a date. Is not a bad website. This is only based on my experience & we all have different luck. Enjoy & hope this can help.

Tip for consumers: Beware of fake profiles & payment.

jamesb185
12/16/14

Absolute waste of money! I signed up for a month and had a horrible experience. No hot chicks, poor search functionality using IE11 on a Surface Pro 3 (the page would often freeze) I see no extra value provided for paying these guys my $$$ when I get hotties on other sites fore free!!!

Tip for consumers: Stick to free sites such as POF or Tinder.

tonyg39
12/10/14

Why is it your star picks are the real beauties and why should you buy coins .if you have joined ??? I'm thinking rip off .its a site that works to stroke your ego with no end result ....rant over

Tip for consumers: Dont

andrews115
12/9/14

their are so many scammers on zoosk, so many people pretending to be someone they are not that always end up wanting to rush into a relationship before you even meet and then asking for money before you meet aswell. I would not recommend zoosk to anyone, I feel as though I got lucky with the person I found but I had to go through a lot of bull$#*! first, bull$#*! that I didn't have with other dating sites like match and e harmony.

Tip for consumers: take your time, meet the person and get to know them before committing to anything with them. don't use zoosk, it costs more than match or any other dating site and has signifigantly more scammers.

wernerk5
12/9/14

Terrible rip off site. They send you messages supposedly from other subscribers, but the profiles for those subscribers have already been deleted when you do respond. They just make $#*! up out of thin air.

They should definitely be investigated by the FBI, since they are using the Internet to commit fraud they are guilty of Wire Fraud.

Title 18 of the US Code § 1343 says:

Whoever, having devised or intending to devise any scheme or artifice to defraud, or for obtaining money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises, transmits or causes to be transmitted by means of wire, radio, or television communication in interstate or foreign commerce, any writings, signs, signals, pictures, or sounds for the purpose of executing such scheme or artifice, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.

Tip for consumers: Run for your Life! Do not give them any personal information or money!

christineb42
12/9/14

This was my first try at online dating. Zoosk is a horrible website. They say they verify the people on this site but that isn't true. I started "talking" to someone through Zoosk who had an accent and when I questioned him he said he traveled between Europe & the States all the time since he was a kid but was born in Europe...never ever naming an actual country. He also stalled meeting me because he was trying to get a new jewelry business started. I was suspicious and decided to ride this out....well he finally got the call from his contacts in the UK and a company in Dubai wanted him to open up a store here in the States. He quickly jumped on a plane to NY and then next day he was in Dubai; texting and emailing me. Of course there was a terrible accident getting off the plane in Dubai and he needed a new cell phone and laptop and could I send him one so he could get home; he needed all his contacts. He assured me that when he got back to the States we would finally meet and then he would reimburse me by expenses. REALLY! When I refused to send him anything he got angry and tried to blame me for not 'being there' for him when he needed me the most. His call came from an exchange that is common in Ghana. I called Zoosk to complain about this scammer and they said yes it sounded like a scam so I inquired about how they verified any of his profile and never got an answer. BE CAREFUL THIS IS AN AWFUL WEBISTE AND I CANCELLED MY SUBSCRIPTION IMMEDIATELY.

Tip for consumers: Not worth the money at all; you have to buy "coins" if you want to talk to anyone that is on the carousel; it's just a gimmick to get you to spend more money. Very disappointed with the overall experience.

dianeh23
12/8/14

Watch out there are scammers out there. They are not who they say there are. Men with thick acents mostly African. will declare they are your soul mate. Will not tell you about them selves. women are loosing there money and lives. Alert for ROBERTS JAMES FOSKEY AND ERIC WEISER. DON'T TALK TO THEM ITS A SCAM. If you let them call you it will be hard to here as the phone is routed from somewhere else. don't get sucked in.

Tip for consumers: watch out for scammers.

laurat33
12/7/14

I met my Wife on Zoosk. We have been together 2yrs and enjoying our life. At first I was hesitant. I mean every woman wonders if its safe, will I really find someone, what if????!!
I went through the same list, but I decided that none of that non-sense was going to keep me from finding love and happiness with someone special!!! And the she was...like double cherry pie. We started our West coast East coast introductions. As time scooted by we found our selves and each other, contrary to what people say, we fell in love. Since that time I made the move to Florida from California. We just bought a house and plan on getting married in the Spring to come. Life does have its "Just Rewards", and we are both living proof .

Tip for consumers: Be patient, get to know someone. Be honest, and share your dreams with them. See if you can connect emotionally before physically. Truly it will happen, if you just take your time.

glynisw1
12/5/14

I was on harmoy and didn't like it. Zoosk is great. I can filter based on what I'm looking for in age, education.... but have acess to almost endless pictures to look through, along with profiles. Physical attraction is so important! The process was great. I used the compatibility profile a lot. I looked and compared answers before I started talking to anyone. What I learned is not to spend too much time messaging and just get out there and meet them. Some of the people I thought I'd really like, I didn't like at all. You just never know till you meet them The guy I ended up with was one that I wasnt sure about in the beginning, but his personality profile and photos were perfect. Turns out, he was just perfect in person too- and that;s what really matters:)

Tip for consumers: Be selective about who you spend your time messaging. Use the compatability profile to compare answers and then asap meet them in person.

greggt3
12/2/14

Eats it. Did Match twice; far more worth it than Zoosk.
Sends you false views, sends you false interested. As far as I can tell; a complete scam site. Sucks to have wasted over $70 for 6 months. Oh well; should have spent the money on scratch off's. By the way; been on less than 3 weeks and absolutely regret it.
Don't bother filling geographic or attraction preferences, they don't bother filling it out unless you like exercises in fruitlessness.

Tip for consumers: Avoid it.

marcuso4
12/1/14

Hello my name is Marcus Owens , I've never gave review of this sort before , but three years ago I had move from mi to atl and bored out of my mind one day and jump on the inter net at the moment in my life I did not know where I wanted to be or was going , surely not what was ahead for me somehow someway I end up on the dating site zooks

keithl27
12/1/14

I have been on many sites. I did meet someone but after that...this site sucks. The game here is lots of women kept "viewing" me. I'm not conceited but I have never had to work so hard for a date as on this site. Also, Tinder. I tried that site as well. I actually chose every person on each site. No responses. One monster of a girl wrote me and said Happy Thanksgiving. I responded the same. No response. If she got a date with me it would have been a miracle. She was a monster and most likely a fat guy in reality. To play the Zoosk game, get a 6-month for $59. Then choose every girl you see. You do this for two reasons, it increases your popularity and keeps your pic avail to the real girls on the site. Don't ever pay for coins. Just get your 40 coins a day and every few days use them to boost your popularity so your pic shows more often. The are in there. Just have good pics of yourself and be patient. Just don't give the fake chicks on zoosk that say they want you to contact them. They most likely are guys. Wait til a real girl writes you then move forward on that. Screw the coin scam on Zoosk.

Tip for consumers: Dont pay for coins. Like everyone to boost your popularity so your pic shows more often.

shannonj7
11/30/14

i signed up for th free membrship. thank god, i didnt have the money to sign up. within a few hours i got 2 texts, yes TEXTS, from numbers with different area codes. i looked them up. one was in California the other was in Texas. I knew that this was not an option given to potential members so i just went with it. The original text from" Cali" was a courteous "how are you doing today? my name is jordan. i noticed your profile. i think you are very pretty". i responded, "well thank you. what is your username so i can look at your profile picture. i would like to see if you are as cute as you seem". no answer to that. ignored. piqued my interest. So i changed the subject matter and decided to ask about living in California. he said, "I dont live in california" i said, "your area code says California". he text back, "i moved from Cali to Atlanta to stay with my AUNT after i lost my parents AND siblings" so i asked of course how did he lose them?(what he text me was like wtf?) He said "they walked out the door and never came back 10 YEARS ago." well i suspected it as a scam before. now i knew it was. I just kept it going. "omg really? nobody went looking for them or anything? Thats so sad. How old were you when all of this happened?" clearly i was looking for an inconsistancy-i found it. "i was 18." so i said, "you were grown whrn this happened? why did you have to move to Atlanta to stay with your aunt if you were a grown man?" "what do you mean my darling?" so i pointed out that he had told me that he was 18 when all this "happened" to his family. That would make him 28 today. he said that i must have misunderstood. So i told him again that i wanted his username si could look him up on the site. he said i didnt need it. I said give it to me or leave me alone. he gave me some random name. theres no feature that lets you search by username(he shouldve known that). I gave him some relief when i told him that there was a username on there similar to the one he gave me. I wasnt ready to bail on this scammimg of the scammer. i apologized saying that there were alot of scammers out there and I didnt want to get taken advantage of. He said he understood. So he said "tell me about you. i already know you are very pretty". i went into this big bullcrap story about how i was separated from my businessman husband. that we had finally hammered out visitation of the kids and were now separating our copious amounts of finances, accounts and property. "is your husband very wealthy? very influential?" i told him that yes, indeed he is. i told him that the only property and money that was going to be separated was what was aquired after the wedding since there was a pre-nup. he asked me what i did for a living. I said" i dont work. I was a wife". never heard from him again. i still dont know how he got my phone number.

Tip for consumers: its a scam. too bad too. there was a guy on there that i had my eye on and he began to notice me but i couldnt send him a message. and if he sent me one i couldnt get it either.

pipp78
11/30/14

It is the biggest lie in all the dating websites... they literally stole ~$60 from me... first month by sending fake and random messages on behalf of users so I subscribed to read them and the messages were like "message me to see if we are match" ... I subscribed for a month... then they charged me for the second month!.. I canceled my account and will try to get my second month money back... and will I suggest eharmony if you wanna pay or POF for free...

Tip for consumers: Don't use it... there are much better websites

jordanw16
11/28/14

This site is the biggest scam do not give theses people your money it's nothing but fake profiles made by zoosk theay down load random pics of good looking girls from the internet and make a fake profile with there pic so when u get a message u think Someone is interested in u who might be way out of your league you try to message them back and get no response or they will message u back telling u to contact them and that's it by far the biggest scam don't fall for it like I did they will sucker u in to singing up by making u think girls are trying to message u be cause singing up is the only way u can read them also don listen to fake reviews saying how good of a site it is cause there lieing

Tip for consumers: Don't use it if u do u will regret it

guyg12
11/27/14

zoosk is the WORST online dating site I have encountered! I initially began to test the waters as a non-subscriber (free) without uploading photo, but completed the basic profile questionnaires; I immediately started receiving lots of chat requests, but zoosk would not allow me to reply or send messages because I was not a member. Okay, then I paid $75 for a 6-month membership, and they still would not allow me to respond/reply, or send messages to other members because I had not uploaded a photo. Okay, then I upload a full body photo of myself with sunglasses on, but my face is completely visible. They still would NOT ALLOW me to reply or send messages to members stating I have to "verify" (authenticate) my photo by submitting a "video" of myself to prove I look exactly as I appear in my uploaded picture! Okay, now I have really run out of patience, and I am FURIOUS with anger, and will have to report to my bank to replace my credit card because as agreed in my zoosk membership they will automatically renew my membership and will charge my credit card again after 5 months. I WILL NOT let an online/Internet dating site have COMPLETE CONTROL OVER ME by making UNREASONABLE demands and FORCING ME to do this, to do that, to also sign-up on Facebook, so on and so on, and COMPROMISING MY PRIVACY!!!!!! Thanks but no thanks, zoosk in NOT FOR ME!!!!! There are plenty of other dating sites that do not order you around and make you their PUPPET!!

Tip for consumers: Stay away from this site folks! There are plenty of other online dating sites that do not force you to do things you feel uncomfortable with...

billp44
11/25/14

Zoosk is a scam 10 times over!!!

How the heck can they call this a dating site when you can't even exchange information with anyone.

karieo
11/23/14

It's to early to say but I am very smitten with who I met. We will have to see where things go from here but right now he is everything I have ever asked for in a man:) To be continued

nickm55
11/22/14

Tip for consumers: This is a joke !! if you want to waste your Time and money go ahead and join, they don't deserve any star

davidl150
11/20/14

One of the worst dating website ever. Expensive with hidden fees + need to pay more even to be seen by other members. Lots of fake profiles that will send auto reply messages making u think u have got real messages in. Stay away from this scam.

Tip for consumers: Turn around and look for another dating website.

laurac64
11/17/14

I initially liked the interface for this online dating site. But wow, it is the most expensive site ever with that so called "one-time activation fee"! No other site that I have found charges an activation fee. Well, this week I learned that the one-time activation fee is charged EVERY TIME you subscribe. I initially paid for a 3 month membership and I accepted the one time fee, ok. Then I took a 4 week break and stopped paying but kept my profile active on the site. This week when I went to subscribe for another month, they are charging me the ONE-TIME activation fee, again, 4 weeks later! What a ripoff, they now say it is a fee charged every time you subscribe...so why in the heck would you call it a ONE TIME activation fee?! So misleading to customers, actually outright lying! And what is worse is that you cannot find any mention of this activation fee and the rules around it in their terms and policies! I will not come back to this site, even if they waive the fee, because that is just so wrong, such a glaring online scam!

Tip for consumers: Beware of the so called ONE TIME activation fee. It is an EVERY TIME YOU SUBSCRIBE activation fee.

jeffl50
11/17/14

Zoosk is the first link in what has become a great tool for meeting people, with built in safety measures and profile preferences you can narrow your candidates access to only those of shared interests. My approach was simple, seek friends only. It takes the relationship pressure off, and it still allows for the possibility of love later on. it worked for me.

ryvest
11/16/14

I wish I could give less than 1 star- it's misleading, no filtering whatsoever. I have non-qualifiers signing up just to talk to me. This has been a tremendous waste of energy, as every time I take a look, there is a non- qualifier who has written a few times and then erupted into a rant about nonsense that they have arrived to. Also, random criticism from non- qualifying members for no reason at all.

Horrible, energy wasting experience. I hope not all sites are this bad.

Tip for consumers: Just no, don't- especially if you are attractive and selective. If non-attractive, not intelligent - go for it! That's who you will meet, I'm sure there are a few good souls, but they will soon learn how bad this site is.

rab33
11/15/14

Zoosk is a horrible site, and crudely functional when compared to other free sites and paid sites. After 6 months, I was unable to generate even one date from this site which is a stark contrast to other sites, where I was able to connect and meet several in person within the first month of use. POF and OKQupid perform and function better than Zoosk even though they are free. Zoosk also employs manipulative practices to make you believe it is going to do something for you. There is this goofy popularity meter that reads high the day you sign up and high again when your cancelled subscription is about to run out but low the rest of the time even though the volume of interface is consistent the whole time. It is loaded with fake profiles (which are easy to spot if know what to look for), and you get inundated with want to meet requests from the most hideous looking, unkempt or obese individuals, most are many years older than you, and with a profile write-up that tells the story of a complete loser (many are too lazy to even put some effort into describing what they are like and what they are looking for). The messaging feature is strange. It is a single line text box where you can only see a portion of the current sentence you are writing, It appears to be designed for those who like to text in half sentence bursts and live through their smart phone. There is a "wants to meet" feature, but you have to decide only on their profile picture and very little more. If you both click someone has to pay to unlock the match to look at the others profile or communicate. I believe some of these are generated by the Zoosk site and not the one indicated. They also have this stupid gift feature that you pay to send images of flower, wine, etc. If you do choose to use this site, only use the message feature, as this is the only one I noted generated any response back. The other "make a connection tools" to show interest seemed to simply fall into a black hole. There does appear to be some quality individuals that use the site, who might be "keepers", but they are far and few between. It is not my location that is causing this poor performance, as I live in major metropolitan area.

Tip for consumers: If you really want to know how it works. Only sign up for one month and cancel your subscription well before the month ends (you will still get to use the whole month). Another thing is to do is cancel your sign up (do not complete the charge to your account) once you get to the how much your credit card will be charged when you accept. This will generate an e-mail inviting you to sign up without the extra enrollment fee. They do not tell you how much anything costs until you get to the pay f

carolannz
11/14/14

This amazing man contacted me and we hit it off immediately. There really are men out there that are looking for a real relationship and, thanks to Zoosk, we connected.

Tip for consumers: Be real with your profile; use a current photo and be specific in what you're looking for. And, keep the faith ... it CAN happen.

bruceb60
11/14/14

this dating website is a major scam!!!! beware they will sneak charges on your credit card and tell tough $#*!@!! 90% of the profile on this site are fake!!! so run from this site!!!!

Tip for consumers: stay are away this site is fake! pure scam! to get your money! rip off! the profiles are fake!

virginiae1
11/13/14

Like internet this web page can used for whatever you want. It is not that online people are crazy, it is that people are crazy and period, but still you can find amazing people online. Do not limit yourself.

tiffanyb24
11/13/14

The most horrible experience I have ever had on a dating website. They care nothing about you as a consumer and I am shocked that is even a part of facebook. I know this review will not help me out being that I paid $20.00 of my hard earned money for nothing. But if i can stop others from making the same mistake, I feel i have done my part. They are not concerned about your happiness only your wallet.

Tip for consumers: Do yourself a favor and do not bother. It is all about the money for them.

kekonak
11/12/14

Beware of this scam. First of all, a one month membership of less than $30.00 is accompanied by an additional "activation" charge of over $25.00. You can get messages, but you have to buy "coins" to actually learn about any of the creeps who would contact you. Then there's the "saved searches" that don't save anything. If I could give less than a star I would. You might meet someone here if you're lucky, but your time is better spent out and about living life in the three dimensional world at best and on another site at worst.

Tip for consumers: DON"T DO IT!

sharong28
11/7/14

Zoosk was easy to use. I met someone and enjoyed him to the point of not wanting to talk to others. If things didn't work out to marriage I would use Zoosk as my dating on-line choice again.

Tip for consumers: Just be honest. Type who you are and be yourself to attract a true desired mate.

martys19
11/6/14

zoosk is a fake site, all the messages are auto responders.
Every answer I got was from an auto reply program.
CANCel quickly, DO NOT WASTE MONEY ON THIS SITE

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE, FAKE

stephenw44
11/6/14

Zoosk is focking $#*!. I hate the layout the prices are far too much. Nearly every female is focking ugly. In the end i had enough of this $#*! website and tried to find a way to delete on the website but couldnt so i contacted them and told them that i wanted my profile deleted and they replied saying that the account will be deleted in a few fays. Farewell you piece of $#*! website.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE WEBSITE ITS $#*!.

anthonyr45
11/4/14

Bad sit it say free and you can use it without paying so i delted it scam should be re5move by Google

tomasm38
11/1/14

zoosk,or pof.com they the same,just save your money!!!!!! dont make richer those $#*! sites please!!!!! of cause so many stupid people on this earth,they spending money for nothing

kathyj15
10/31/14

Great site! Good quality people. I have met someone that I have an awesome connection with, and am traveling to pursue it further. I am thrilled that I may have met someone who I am so compatible with! After all, that is all what we are all looking for, right??

Tip for consumers: The only piece of advise that I can offer to any member, is don't not consider someone who is regionally not convenient. I am jumping on a plane and headed half way across the United States to meet this man. No one ever said cupid had a GPS!!!!

bcp
10/31/14

I also wish i could give this negative stars! It's a crap site with the biggest collection of creeps online! I wasted my money believing their fake google reviews and bought a 3 month subscription to then learn I have to "earn coins" to get the contact info of people i'm paired with, etc. It's a scam & garbage! stay away!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT SUBSCRIBE!

lindas109
10/30/14

DO NOT WASTE MONEY ON ZOOSK!!!! Liars! They sent me profiles of losers and wants me to pay AGAIN to open profiles. Disgusting scammers. The worst dating site you could ever encounter!

Tip for consumers: You are really desperate if you still try zoosk despite the bad reviews. I didn't read any review on zoosk until I felt I am being scammed. Their members are jobless and old men who have nothing to do but click and stare at their computers!

michaelg99
10/30/14

its a pretty good sight, the startup cost is a little petty instead of just monthly subscriptions. however the coin system is pretty decent. the chat system is also nice, tho it seems to lag a little bit and cant use it unless a subscriber. i havnt had any problems searching or adding connections. was able to chat with a few people while here. it was defiantly enjoyable, more so than any other sight or service i have used. pof, eharmony, badoo, love, match, gammers dating. in less than 3 weeks i was able to narrow my search down to 3 persons, as the compatibility test was really helpful as well. the last 3/4 days i narrowed that search down to 1. not the type of person i expected but i enjoy every moment we share chatting with her. hope we will be dating soon. then see how things go from there. :)

zachr7
10/29/14

Felt like I was just scammed. Very disappointed! Requested a refund only after a couple days and they would not even budge as a courtesy.

Tip for consumers: Don't join. Waste of money and customer service supervisor Mark would not even issue me a refund after I joined for two days. Truly unsatisfied with this company!

pauls151
10/28/14

A really decent dating site not only for dating but just meeting people . Everyone should try zoosk it could brighten your day meeting nice people.

Tip for consumers: Give it chance what do you have to loose

erwint7
10/27/14

Thank goodness I didnt pay for a membership . Zoosk is a total automated scam . , The stupid site keeps sending me updates trying to get me to pay , The updates are of fat hairy nasty old guys . I am young and sexy , So why would I waste my youth and looks on old Petobears , Oh and the On my profile it says I am looking for guys in my location only . , The website sends me reply from guys 500+ mile away . Dont waste your time and money on any dating website that is automated . .

Tip for consumers: Dont pay for membership . Its an automated site .

miker106
10/25/14

This is an excellent site for meeting people. I had lots of success. and found a true potential life partner.

Tip for consumers: The messager for this site is wonky. its best to message someone and if they seem comfortable give them a number to text to.

heatherd18
10/22/14

Overall very great experience. I met a great guy. Nothing is a guarantee but we are very comfortable with each other. Skype was so valuable for me. The coin system was VERY upsetting. We pay to use the site, why should have to pay to see profiles of ones who are interested.

Tip for consumers: Trust your gut. Use Skype to met for first time. Ask for current pic. Lots are a few years old. Smile for your profile picture. Wouldn't recommend lots of pics drinking or at bar scenes.

timn12
10/21/14

this dating site sucks. you cannot contact the site home page to complain on line. the only thing you find under contact us is a phone number. and you can only call that number and get an answer during normal buisness hrs, which are the same hrs that normal people work. it seems that this site doesnt want to hear fro its members. its very easy to make payment to be a paid member, but not so easy to become a cancelled member.

Tip for consumers: ZOOSK is a very crappy site. I would advise everyone to stay away from this site. I am a month to month paid member and the matches that I get ore from 100's to 1000's of kms away. there ad says people in your area. to meet people who are 2 to 12 hrs away from you is not in your area. i have also got notices that someone sent a message, i get these notifications on my phone. I turn on my laptop and go to check the message and i get this message " the member you are trying to access has removed t

peterh81
10/19/14

What a rip off, first and last time, site makes you think people are responding but when you jion and realise it is all just automated responce is to late to cancel, T&C's void any money back,they also say they are not govered by any british law so no cooling off period, any body ever getting a refund?

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sharonc31
10/19/14

Do not pay any money until you check out the long drawn out process of trying to delete your profile and have them stop taking your money. Its absolutely ridiculous so that some people will not continue or not be able to follow the 10 step process.

Tip for consumers: get the cancellation process clear in your head before giving your credit card details

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zoosk staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: The web site is a nightmare. You cannot delete your account. You can only cancelled. So, as soon as I started dating this guy, I went and cancelled the stupid account. However, the account never went away, it was still showing. Not only that but consistently throughout 3 months, it showed that I was adding friends. From 3, it went up to 13. Thank goodness my boyfriend trusted me to believe that I was not talking to other guys, but I must confess that I was pretty embarrassed. I did not know what to tell him other than, I had NO idea what is going on.
Has anybody heard of that???
7/16/13
clarkk
A: I want to know whether this site is any good or whether it is just a swindle.
4/5/10
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Zoosk staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

4 Photos for Zoosk