US Government's NSF

domains@zoosk.com

329 Reviews for Zoosk.com

Review Highlights

cedesp

Even before my profile was fully created I was having doubts.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

hannat
10/1/14

This is a great site and it actually works. I met a guy within the first two weeks. We have been non stop talking since then, and we are now planning to meet in person. He is the most sweetest guy. He makes me feel wonderful. If you are unsure it never hurts to try it out!

peterw43
10/1/14

The truth about me is I won't Subscribe so there is no point in liking me as there is no way to contact me via ZOOSK so Please don't waste your time even though I've been on ZOOSK for 10 years and even if you are a Boosted member so I guess I'm hear to make up numbers and if they refuse to post my truth about me then I'll Post it all over the internet sorry to all the People that have already tried to contact me

Tip for consumers: $$$$$ DON'T PAY $$$$$

triciab3
9/29/14

Worst dating site ever. Really horrible. No way to filter your results (e.g., location) and they don't tell you about the coins until after you've signed up. The quality of people there is really really poor. I tried to cancel and get some money back and they said no. Best I could do was to make sure my membership doesn't renew in 65 days. POF was better than this, and I was with POF YEARS ago. It's probably better now. These zoosk people should be shut down. I just saw a commercial for zoosk and NONE of it was true. STAY AWAY. I wish I had researched the reviews before joining.

hannahb13
9/29/14

it was ok I hated that I had to buy coins to check my compatibility with someone when I paid for my subscription. I didn't like how I would put setting of ages and the type of people I was looking for but it would people I didn't want to date. just talking to some one should be free but if they want to find out more that's when they should pay but talking to someone should be free.

Tip for consumers: if you are looking for a long term relationship go slow talk on zoosk for a while then comfortable talk on text then phone if either person ask you for a nude pic stay away or if they say the love you before you meet stay away. don't give any one money over phone or period. people are very good a swindling people for there money be very carful with that. make sure you tell the person you dating what you are looking for right away. even if its you did the worst thing ever just say every thing rig

kevu
9/28/14

It's a complete SCAM. What a rip off. Please save your money and go to POF.com. This site is a scam there are no people out there replying to your messages it's just make believe site to get your money. It's a automated computer response. If yu are not a paid member lots of people send you winks and messages but once you sign up no one bothers replying
Both parties have to be paid members to make contact which is the worst part you being a paid member means jack$#*!
Big No NO NO NO NO NO
Do not sign up
I don't know how they get away with this rip off. There should be some law against this kind of scam to stop it happening

Tip for consumers: DO NOT SIGN UP

kellid1
9/28/14

As on line dating sites go, this one is average. Same song and dance. People say they want to meet you, few follow through. I did have to block a number of people that messaged me because their messages became increasingly harrassing or sexually explicit.
I met someone on the site, I'm closing my profile regardless of if it works out or not. I won't renew it. On line dating isn't for me, I've tried various sites over a year time period with no real success. I guess it's time to try to meet people the old fashioned way or just be happy being alone.

Tip for consumers: Keep in mind that you can join for free and send messages but you to read messages you have to be a member. This is very frustrating if you take the time to write a message to someone you want to meet and they never reply.

antb
9/28/14

The same as everyone else is saying. Absolute waste of time, money and effort. And be prepared to have your feelings played around with and spat out. All this pathetic coins business to say you like someone and to never get a reply anyway. I sent out at east 20 messages and nothing back what so ever just endless potential match ups which never came to anything. Some girls would even start a convo but when I replied back, guess what nothing!! SCAM FEST SIMPLE AS.

Tip for consumers: BLOCK THE SITE END OF!

lonniem29
9/25/14

This site is the worst I have ever encountered. Any positive feedback must come from paid posters or owners of the company. I saw one article that put a positive spin on it saying that they don't take themselves too seriously. That about sums it up for me. SERIOUSLY!
This site is worse than using the bar scene. What a joke. I couldn't even find a place to leave constructive criticism. This site only pissed me off, and if you knew me then you would know that pissing me off is quite some feat. I would much rather go to a site to find love rather than getting pissed off.

Tip for consumers: Notice how their only way of determining your compatible mate is by showing you a single picture of a person, where that is the only thing you have to go by, and you are given a choice of like, don't like, or maybe. Would you like to trust your decisions to such a narrow view of people? A single photo and nothing else. Quality in deed!

pattil5
9/25/14

Worst dating site EVER!! Go to POF.com, or even Match.com but this zoosk is a total rip off. It sends out messages to men that you want to meet them when you really don't! Buyer beware.

Tip for consumers: You pay your hard earned money and they limit your replies?!?! WTF?!?! Where does it say that? Oh and if you think you can click on something to keep your subscripition from auto-renewing you would be 100% wrong. That would be ethical and this site isn't!!!

joea56
9/25/14

WHAT A SCAM!!! I can't believe this website has and is getting away with ripping off the consumers. Why is this acceptable? Like an idiot, I signed up a couple of times and every single time I signed up because a few woman supposedly showed interest and in reality they never would respond back. At first I thought, it was just a fluke, but then realized that it was a scam. I even called Zoosk customer service and expressed my bad experiences each and EVERY time. They simply didn't give me any real answers...I ended up calling my credit card company and explained to them what was going on and they were able to put in a dispute on my behalf. I won and now they blocked me off their website. Like I really care!!! DO NOT USE THIS DATING WEBSITE...

johnk123
9/25/14

l live in London and decided to change my search from local to West Australia.l sat down at 7pm and sent winks to 15 ladies.Within a very short space of time l had 12 shows of interest.
lt would have been 3am in Perth.Was it just a coincidence that they were all up at 3 in the morning????

Tip for consumers: lt is one big scam

stacyl27
9/24/14

I didnt even want to give it a star. I would say at least 3 negatrive stars. I agree with evey negative thing others said about this site. Complete waste of money. It is ridiculous that you pay a registration to try site out and then you have to purchase coins to even connect with people.Carousel repeatedly put the deleted users back in. I got matches from hundreds of miles away. The only messages I rec'd were sexual in nature. No customer service what so ever. BEWARE,...Zoosk is a bunch of b.s.!!!

Tip for consumers: Do NOT sign up for his site. You will have as much better luck on your own.

maryw82
9/22/14

This will be the second time that I am leaving zoosk, and hopefully for good :) It is a decent website where I have met SO many great people! I just want to wish everybody out there good luck!

Mary

Tip for consumers: I think zoosk is very user friendly. Just remember to always have your witts about you, don't be afraid to talk to people, whether they are your "type" or not, and don't give up. :)

nessao
9/20/14

it is a very good site I met someone here and we are still talking and getting to know each other but I can tell that it will be for a long time, men here are more stable and honest!

tima25
9/17/14

What a rort this site is...there is not even any way to contact them. You keep getting taling back to the faq page! As a gay man, when I joined I was only shown men, and one was interested in meeting me...but with no introductory feee messaging I dan't contact him without taking out a subscription! So bye bye to him...no message from him either so he obviously doesn't subscribe either. At no time have I been asked what sex I want to meet, and when I go into the search engine the ONLY preference is women searching for men and it can't be changed! All my matches since joining have been women! What sort of dating rip-off is this! Obviously just a means of making money from vulnerable people! BTW I found out that there is no contact when I wanted to find out how to search for men searching for men.

Tip for consumers: Don't!

jasonb120
9/16/14

Every time I open the app, I wind up in search mode. This means that the one person I unintentionally viewed, while opening the app, now has an alert saying that I viewed them. I can recall multiple times where the same person shows up, now they think I'm basically stalking them(not the case.) Carousel is a stupid spin off of Tinder.[ DO YOU LIKE? Yes-Maybe-No ] kinda thing. You can use this as a method of obtaining free coins that everyone $#*!es about paying for. Up to 40 per day. Just click Maybe 40 times in a row and now you've got 40 coins. If someone who you want to meet (via carousel) wants to meet you, well you gotta pay 30 coins to be able to chat with that person. The Online Now tab is a waste, because there is no filtering ability. Yea if I wanted to search for people online in Hawaii I wouldn't live in F**king Arkansas. The Search tab is better than POF I must say. In this section you can select what you are looking for as far as age, ethnicity, children, education, body type, etc. and Zoosk actually does a good job of properly filtering your search. (Why you can't filter the Online Now tab is a mystery to me) But going back to what I said earlier, while you search you scroll through potential matches wondering "How many of these people are being told that I'm viewing them?" My guess is every last one. This app seems to have found various loopholes to make you feel as though you are/will be receiving attention when that's simply not the case. As for the subscription aspect, $30.00 is really steep for 1 month. Also, almost everyone on this review site had a problem cancelling their subscription. 2 minutes it took me. Granted I have an Iphone, it was really simple to turn off my subscription. I think Zoosk is like any other mid to low tier dating site, full of people who don't know what they want and overall not worth my time and money. Be mindful and do not think with your genitals. PS I cannot reflect on customer service or returns, seeing as how I knew my $30.00 went out the window as soon as I clicked subscribe. And I never thought to call Zoosk for help on any matter. Thanks for reading and have a nice day!

Tip for consumers: One way to lure you in, is giving you the option (as a non-subscriber) to wink at people. Well, they also give subscribers the option to automatically send a response to anyone who winks at them. Thus making you think, "Hey I just winked and already got a message!" Of course you cannot read whatever they sent until you subscribe, only to find out it was a message like, "Hey thanks for the wink ;)" Now you're out 30 bucks.

jasond58
9/14/14

I would give a negative star if I could. Site is basically a virtual pickpocket!!! 29 bucks a month for a membership is somewhat but ok BUT!!!!!! They fail to tell you there is a registration fee of 25 bucks. But wait there's more my single friends.... in order to see who wants to meet you, you have to use gold coins. In order to send someone a virtual gift you need gold coins... now how do we get these gold coins?? You can buy them of course!!!!! You can earn gold coins but limited to like 30-40 a day and it costs 35 just to see who is interested in you. Now here's the great part.... think since you have a paying membership yoi are gonna get noticed and get messages?? Ehhhhhhh wrong again. You need to boost your peofile. And im sure you can guess how you do this... save your money folks. The free sites are way better than this garbage.

So basically you get to send and receive messages on the site with a subscription. Everything else you better break out that card. Also keep in mind that a majority of the users on this crap app are too smart to be sucked into this money pit so therefore your responses will be very very low. The app is buggy as crap too. Matches will show up in search but the names, ages, and locations will be all wrong. Good luck with customer service too. Always busy or on hold and its a nail biter getting your subscription cancelled as there is no option to do so on the app or site.

SHAME ON YOU ZOOSK FOR TAK OK NG ADVANTAGE OF HOPEFUL SINGLES!!!

Tip for consumers: Look for a free site

juliec30
9/11/14

Thanks so much for all who posted their reviews. I was just about to join and decided to read the reviews first. So glad I did! Will not be joining. Best to all of you :-)

eld590
9/11/14

Beware to women--there are a lot of men on here who are not what they seem. One of my former boyfriends (from before I was married) walked out on me, and I never knew he was here on a visa and already married until just before he walked out. He had proposed to me!! He walked out on the wife who brought him to US, and went to Vegas, where he married again. He walked out on her, made a very ugly mess--married a THIRD TIME and left the country to evade #2's attempts to prosecute him. His is now in Northern Europe, and suddenly is a FB friend. I have seen him repeatedly recommending zoosk, even asked me to join. I am married, American and have grown kids. He is a playboy, playing "starving artist", supported by a sugar mama and a trust fund. He and I are the same age, but he has aged poorly. He sent me a picture of him and his "sister", but it was really wife #3. He is Egyptian, and is really a terrorist supporter. Ladies beware. I only accepted the "friend" because after doing a criminal search on him I was totally intrigued; wondering still why he even left Egypt if he "hates" US so much. Still a dangerous guy, though he is age 57; maybe moreso because his life has passed him by.

Tip for consumers: stay away!! this site attracts the kind of guy who isn't fit to breathe!!

pk34
9/10/14

I would give it a negative 1 star if possible. I agree with the other Zoosk reviews. I don't think it is a legit site. I think after spending the monthly fee they deny you any access unless you spend more on stupid coins. I think it's a joke.

Tip for consumers: Do not waste your money.

michelinam
9/9/14

to all the women out there when using this site please beware there are a bunch of scammers on this site..

Tip for consumers: please dont ignore any scamming signs.. please please when scammers want money delete them immediately..

lindat39
9/8/14

BUYER BEWARE !! When I was having touble time and time again navigating around this site I would try to call the help line. Each time, no matter which automated button I pushed (except for TO RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP press...) I received the same message `We are experiencing a higher than normal call volume your approximate wait time is 30 to 60 minutes.' Just try getting a live human being to answer. Tried emailing, three different times and .... no response, imagine that?? This rating system needs an overhaul. I would have given Zoosk NO STARS if that had been an option. PS: Watch out for the coins!

davej30
9/5/14

In my opinion Zoosk is a complete waste of time. I joined for 1 month and then cancelled.

Firstly they tell you people have checked your profile when they haven't, the site have rigged the "who's viewed me" section

Secondly i believe a lot of the profiles are made up by Zoosk. They are not real.

Thirdly, send some of them a wink and you get a reply in 30 secs. the reply is along the lines of "tell me more about yourself" So you do and never hear from them again. More to the point they are not even online at the time. A miracle!

Fourthly, they never answer any queries you have about the site.

You want more? OK I don't know what the women on the site think they are. I suspect they think they are princesses and entitled to the very best, To check this i sent a couple of messages to the ugliest women i could find, you know the ones who should be paying people to send them a message and guess what... no reply. As somebody who has never had real problems pulling a lady this annoys me. I have thrown away better than they will ever be.

Yes zoosk is a complete waste of time as far as i am concerned. If you subscribe to it you are wasting your money. BEWARE

Tip for consumers: DON'T USE THIS SITE. I THINK ITS A SCAM

michaelw102
9/3/14

This site is the biggest waste of your time and money. It's a rip off that you have to pay
To even chat with people on here. And 95‰ of the people on the site can't talk
Back to you cause there not dumb enough to pay for this $#*!ty date site. Honestly
I can not believe it is still on the Internet after all the bad reviews and how the site works.
Don't download it or use it cause your not going to like it I promise you this. If you
A good dating site where you can meet locals and not ha e to pay an obscene amount
Of money check out meetme. Free to download free account and free to talk to people.

Tip for consumers: Don't do it. Just delete the I go you have on there that they are going g to sell and delete your account and join meetme.

jamesr97
9/2/14

Okay, so I was not really going to write a review but after reading all the negativity, I must agree. I initially searched to see what was the best free dating site. I believe that zoosk was rated as #3 or 4. So I joined. I was charged some ridiculous amount for a 3 month subscription. Majority of the members are non-subscribers: meaning that they cannot reply to your messages. If you attempt to provide your email or any other contact information the mediators will block the message. I would say a good % of the members are old accounts. More than 1/2 of the members do not read what you write on your profile so if you actually do like someone they are a million miles away.I also do not believe that many of the profiles are real just do to the fact that you will receive the exact same message from females with different pics. As normal there are quite a few accounts using the regular internet scammer photos that you can find on every dating site. They have this feature where someone clicks to meet you. I have had at least 100 women clock on that and I must have responded to at least half. So 0 have responded back even when you just say "Hello" or "Would you like to chat?" The auto deduct ($) feature is always nice -try getting your money back from the company.

Tip for consumers: Use the money to buy yourself a nice dinner instead.

larryg37
9/1/14

This site is a complete ripoff and scam. There are mostly fake profiles and profiles that have not been active for quite some time. It is also very irritating to search members and navigate the site. You also have to buy these stupid gold coins if you want to see if someone read your message. Once you subscribe it is very difficult to cancel your subscription. After many email attempts to cancel I finally had to call the site many times to get someone to actually talk to cancel my subscription. Just a bunch of crooks. To sum it up it is a corrupt scam site. DO NOT JOIN!

Tip for consumers: I would try ANY other dating site if you are interested in finding someone. Believe me, this is BY FAR the worst I have ever used.

suzw
8/31/14

Not a good experience at all. They took my $29.95 from my visa account and then declined any services that I was told came with the payment ..messages and chat etc. .. I tried calling their help line several times only to get put on hold for 30-45 mins. No answer. Their help web site is a dead end.Then they deleted my account after I posted to others why I could not respond to their messages. I plan on sending my visa statement to our attorney general.

Tip for consumers: Don't put any money on it

cs76
8/31/14

DO NOT USE THIS SITE. The site is free to sign up and then they trick you into buying a subscription which will renew automatically unless you cancel your subscription. I received an alert from Zoosk that a member wanted to meet me. Before I could see who it was I had to subscribe. I picked the cheapest subscription which was $29.95 for 1 month. Then when I had entered my credit card information my total was $54.94. I was like, "WTF"? They broke it down for me: $29.95 for 1 month membership, $24.99 for One-time activation fee. Total crap! I blew it off and decided not to cancel. The site showed me who wanted to meet me and she was fairly attractive. I sent her a "wink" and she instantly replied with a message. You could tell it was an automated message like "Thanks for the wink, but I would rather receive a message. So I sent her a message and there was no reply. Then Zoosk show a pop up that read check when she read your message for 30 coins. I bought the coins and it show when she read my message and she did not reply. I don't even think she was real. Sounds like a fake Zoosk member that they use to get your money. Total waste. DO NOT USE THIS SITE

Tip for consumers: DO USE THIS SITE.

barryb29
8/29/14

Don't waste your time or money. This is a pathetic site that should be closed down for not being forthcoming on how it operates. They try to squeeze as much money as they can out of you and their results are negligible. Find a site that operates without dinging you to just meet someone. Match. com was a better site by far.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site.

cindyp17
8/29/14

Total ripoff pay to join then they charge extra for everything like who it is that wants to meet you. Never stop charging when the time you choose runs out. Never answer phone.

Tip for consumers: If you sign up change your card number to prevent unauthorized charges

narellem
8/24/14

Very hard to get anywhere with this site. They are thieves. If you must even try it, use a temporary credit card to subscribe! Otherwise you will not be able to cancel your subscription! I have sent them about 5 emails, and still have no response, so I've had to cancel my card and get another one. Not to mention the whole coin thing is ridiculous!

Tip for consumers: Use temporary credit cards only!!

jaynea1
8/23/14

I was one of the subscribers of this "dating site". At first, I got few feedback from some claims that they know the site very well and told me to "stay away. far away. don't try to, etc." (but since I had paid for it, I used it anyways)... There are some users that doesn't reply to the messages I sent them, some does, sometimes I ignore requests from people that I don't like to start a chat with. I was also confused with the "I appreciate your wink" whatsoever, so I called them with the provided number on the page. Luckily, after waiting for quite long time, someone answered me (the representative has a very funny accent though, haha). I said that I would just like to cancel my subscription because I'm set into confusions. The representative is very sincere, she assist me how to use the site and in just like 30 minutes or some, I was able to fully understand how does it ALL WORKS. The representative from the other line even gave me FREE COINS and DISCOUNT!!! (like I heard he gave me 50%? not sure). So I followed what representative suggest me (complete my profile, upload pictures, don't hesitate to give a "yes" to the feature somewhere in the site).... And no offense meant. I BEG TO DISAGREE with the rude and harsh comments, but I was able to use the site without any experiencing any trouble or whatsoever.

Just want to tell you this guys, "NOT BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO UNDERSTAND NOR TO FOLLOW A POLICY, RULES, REGULATIONS OF THE SITE., DOES ALSO MEANS THE SITE IS A SCAM." You may try to probe yourself first, try to tell yourself if you have followed everything correctly... Guys, don't be so judgmental...

P.S: Happily married with my Hubby that I met from Zoosk. (Financially, physically, and spiritually stable.) and we have twins :)

Tip for consumers: Follow the instructions first. And if you want to have their subscription, review their terms.

lianag
8/20/14

Do. Not. Use. You have to pay for simple, basic services that other sites provide for free (like viewing profiles, seeing/sending messages, using their SmartPick, almost literally everything). The profiles are minimal. And what's really annoying is that only in search can you restrict to a certain area. Other dating services match you with people in all features of the site reasonably local automatically, but Zoosk has no concept of proximity. The idea is not to have an online relationship, it's to match online to meet in person. And you can't change the answers to the compatibility answers they give you (god forbid you made a mistake, changed your mind, etc.) and there's no option to make your answers invisible like other services (things that get a little personal, but you want a good match and can't get any matching percentages unless you answer EVERYTHING).
Worst of all, it's IMPOSSIBLE to delete your profile or cancel services. It's the biggest pain in the ass. You can't delete you information, photos, etc., yourself since Zoosk won't allow blanks profiles. And the "Zoosk monitors" continuously deleted changes I made to it stating that I couldn't see anyone's messages because I couldn't afford the site (so I would appear rude as hell). Even after several messages to Zoosk, they still haven't deleted my profile (I don't want my face and personal information out there if I can't even use the service).

cm55
8/18/14

Do not give this site your credit card! You cannot cancel online as it states, it is auto renew and you cannot cancel that on their site . The numbers they give you to call do not work. They give you a recording and then disconnect. Call 415-362-1000 and press 0 repeatedly. I must have pressed it 50 times. It finally got me to a live person. Horrible, horrible site. Stay away!

Tip for consumers: Stay away, far away!

jl64
8/16/14

I can not believe that there is an institution where we as customers could complain about businesses of this kind where they literally lie to you and basically still your money, I really some one takes down this business. Stay away!!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't use it

rhondas8
8/14/14

Wish I could give it a zero. They literally robbed me and refused to give me a refund. I started a free subscription, two days later realized it sucked and emailed them to cancel my account. Instead of listening to my request, they charged me for a months subscription. I emailed them three times to figure out why it happened, and they responded two weeks later saying it wasn't possible. Literally screw this site.

steveb93
8/11/14

I still get messages from them using my friends name to post with that should be ILLEGAL.
They are straight hijackers. They have a pay for coin system to meet womea who sent you an iINVITE. Totally they use this and send fake invites constantly from other members. Who never ever did this. On woman said she had several men respond to her from this cheap victimization of lonely. It all fake its all a scam. I quit zoosk and they were of course rude. But I kept getting messages of interest from women all cute of course.
Zoosk is lies. It is a cheat. It is unethical and immoral.
IS It in partnership with Fbook I don't know. I have had daily posts from my friends to tell me how they like zoosk they never used it in their life.
They are an

slyk
8/10/14

I keep getting "messages" from members but the messages are all the same and they're coming from different profiles. RED FLAG! (My opinion, they just want to entice you so that you subscribe)

I considered subscribing and was asked for a 24.99 activation fee, when I complained about it they sent me a text within the minute that they're waiving the fee. RED FLAG! (My opinion, they just want your money, and they're willing to do w/e to get it).

After reading the ToS agreement I was disgusted by the fact that Zoosk subscribes you for auto-renewal. Why isn't there an option? And to make it worst Zoosk asks that you send certified or registered snail mail to cancel your subscription.

We live in an age where EVERYTHING done online, is done online! Cancellations included. Stay away, these guys are crooks and they're preying on vulnerable people looking for friendship.

$#*!ing Snakes.

danv4
8/9/14

This dating site is a joke!!!! They are all about taking your money!!! One you give them a credit card YOU CAN NOT remove it!!! You are required to keep a card on file for them to charge as they please. You have to earn or buy "coins" to send lame ass gifts (flowers, hearts, chocolates, ect..) Do not give them a credit card #, if you did, dispute the charges with the issuing bank to get the charges reversed!!!

mikep89
8/6/14

I'm new to the online dating scene, but let me tell you. I created the free account, and yeah I was skeptical. I kept getting messages saying so-and-so wants to chat, or they sent you a message. So I gave them my credit card info and signed up for 6 months. What a waste of money! There were no messages, and I get no replies to messages. I'll send a wink, and get the same automated message. Save your money. Try Plenty of Fish. It's really free! Set up an account and you get to chat with people without giving out your credit card number. I even went out on a few dates. Yeah they have extra features you can pay for, but you don't need them, and there's no pressure to buy! I just wish I read reviews before I signed up, but when you see TV Comercial you automatically assume it's all good. Don't make the same mistake me and thousands of others made.

debe8
8/6/14

This is the worst dating site I have ever dealt with. SAVE YOUR MONEY!!! I was a member for 3 days and had nothing but problems with the site for the entire time. One time, no one could log on, and it keeps changing my preferences on its own, it changed my user name on its own. I deactivated my account taking my loses to save me anymore frustration. NO WORTH YOUR TIME!

austinm20
8/4/14

Been a member for months, I have talked to a few girls, but only one girl was somewhat local, I would say 75% of the accounts are inactive. The chat system sucks, the whole site is pretty bad...I hated that i had to waste $75 to find that out.

lizu
8/4/14

There is in automatic computer answering the winks you send out. two of the winks I send out, the way they replied were the same msg. What a full of crap. I regretting paying money to this site.

trevorj13
7/31/14

I am trying to figure out how to get OFF Zoosk as it is the biggest waste of time I have ever experienced in the dating world... you'd be better off placing a Craigslist ad!

Unless you want to pay lots of money you cannot meet anyone and need to buy "coins" to read or reply to messages, look at whole profiles or pics or accept chats... for 3 days I have tried posting "I am leaving Zoosk so please do not message me or waste your money trying to chat with me because I can't even see your messages" and whoever is approving ads deletes ALL that despite the fact it does not violate any written Zoosk rules...

In other word you have NO right to free speech and you can't even say in your own profile you are leaving without that being deleted for no reason!

I have met NOBODY here not even chatted to one in over 3 months... save your efforts for a site like POF, OKCupid or Meetme.com at least you have a chance there... once I leave Zoosk I will never waste my time there again and will be sharing this same review on a dating site ratings site later that Zoosk cannot delete (don't count on them leaving this review on their ad, they will delete it too!)

ericr32
7/25/14

My experience on zoosk has been beyond frustrating, as:
1. The site is very contrived with all of the inadvertent "views."
2. When I have sent gals messages, I get a notification that they have either "accpeted my chat request" or that they "want to chat" with me.
3. I got suckered by the "mega flirt" feature, as I did notice that two ladies sent me the EXACT SAME message. It was not until quite a while later that I realized the why of that, and it was a result of seeing the template options in the "mega flirt" section (I also saw another, different exact same template message there, which I had received from another gal).
All of the above listed reasons detract from any credibility that this site might have.
Granted, I did have what appeared to be legitimate conversations with a few gals, but the absolute sky-high rejection rate has been staggering, and I am a pretty decent looking guy. As has been mentioned by others, my guess is that the vast majority of women are not paying members, if real at all.

maureenb10
7/24/14

I'd give it a 0 if I could. This site is bogus. They use profiles that are not active and change the profile names and locations so they appear to be matches that you are searching for in your location. I saw one profile come up with three different names and locations! They want money for any additional service too. Plus nooooo matches in my location except 10 at the most! Total rip off!

davidp98
7/24/14

I am in South Australia. Everything negative that has been reported about zoosk on Jabber is absolutely true. I recently paid for 6 months subscription and cannot contact anyone .One " lady " contacted me after I supposedly sent a wink but I have never ever even seen her prior to her messaging me re. the wink .Zoosk now want me to subscribe AGAIN to find out her full message and contact her back ! Not likely !! I just wished I had read the reviews prior to doing my dough !! David P.

jacquih1
7/23/14

This online dating site is totally over run and hi-jacked by scammers!! BEWARE..... The few honest users you may stumble upon are few and far between. If you've had any experience with the low life predators out there, spare yourself .....

berniet6
7/22/14

I was just about to join.....so glad I looked at the reviews! I guess I will go with Match.com....thanks guys!

ccp1
7/21/14

Really difficult to cancel so always pay by credit card. But to be honest not worth it. Some profiles are real but most arent live and are just free ones and there is no way to differentiate what is live and what is not. Terrible.

Best Online Dating Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber