US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

cedesp

Even before my profile was fully created I was having doubts. (in 129 reviews)

jasonb120

Yea if I wanted to search for people online in Hawaii I wouldn't live in F**king Arkansas. (in 114 reviews)

nancyt10

You DON'T HAVE TO PAY FOR COINS to open up matches, or to check to see if someone has read your message. (in 134 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

heatherd18
10/22/14

Overall very great experience. I met a great guy. Nothing is a guarantee but we are very comfortable with each other. Skype was so valuable for me. The coin system was VERY upsetting. We pay to use the site, why should have to pay to see profiles of ones who are interested.

Tip for consumers: Trust your gut. Use Skype to met for first time. Ask for current pic. Lots are a few years old. Smile for your profile picture. Wouldn't recommend lots of pics drinking or at bar scenes.

timn12
10/21/14

this dating site sucks. you cannot contact the site home page to complain on line. the only thing you find under contact us is a phone number. and you can only call that number and get an answer during normal buisness hrs, which are the same hrs that normal people work. it seems that this site doesnt want to hear fro its members. its very easy to make payment to be a paid member, but not so easy to become a cancelled member.

Tip for consumers: ZOOSK is a very crappy site. I would advise everyone to stay away from this site. I am a month to month paid member and the matches that I get ore from 100's to 1000's of kms away. there ad says people in your area. to meet people who are 2 to 12 hrs away from you is not in your area. i have also got notices that someone sent a message, i get these notifications on my phone. I turn on my laptop and go to check the message and i get this message " the member you are trying to access has removed t

luisv9
10/21/14

Really bad dating site don't waste your money, I am a handsome youthful 36 old man. I had plenty of views on my profile but as soon as you write to them they never write back, also only women who aren't the attractive send you messages if i was going to settle for just anyone that will be just fine. Don't believe me create two profile for each sex. look at each other profile once and soon they would magically get each other views a whole bunch of time even though you never view it again, it should be illegal to rip people off!

Tip for consumers: might as well send your money to me, totally a scam, don't waste your money.

peterh81
10/19/14

What a rip off, first and last time, site makes you think people are responding but when you jion and realise it is all just automated responce is to late to cancel, T&C's void any money back,they also say they are not govered by any british law so no cooling off period, any body ever getting a refund?

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sharonc31
10/19/14

Do not pay any money until you check out the long drawn out process of trying to delete your profile and have them stop taking your money. Its absolutely ridiculous so that some people will not continue or not be able to follow the 10 step process.

Tip for consumers: get the cancellation process clear in your head before giving your credit card details

amyw57
10/18/14

The worst dating website!!! The only goal is Making money. It blocks all the members you express interest and let you buy " coins" to unblock it. You can never reach a customer support...she even hang up my phone when I talking about withdraw and never call me back!

johnh260
10/17/14

(PUT A NEGATIVE INFRONT OF THAT STAR) THIS SITE BLOWS DOG ! U PAY FOR MEMBERSHIP AND YOU NEED TO BUY COINS EVERY TIME YOU TRY TO COMUNICATE ????? WTF!!! $#*!ING SCAM !!!

Tip for consumers: YOU WANT MY OPINION ??? STAY THE $#*! AWAY FROM THIS SITE !

michaelo30
10/15/14

Really.

Realized too late that this is an awful dating site by whichI don't mean the people who are using it. I mean the site itself.

Even as a paid subscriber having to pay 'coins' for added features or unlock details about a match is ridiculous.

Having to link to Facebook in order to list interests is not only ridiculous but is nothing short of corporate data mining and a serious invasion of privacy.

Auto renewal on subscription with no apparent means of limiting or ending subscription should in fact be illegal. For any paypal users read these instructions http://www.wikihow.com/Cancel-a-Recurring-Payment-in-PayPal

And finally you find that when you want to cancel, and I'm not talking refund I really don't care, you have to search for how. Find that you go to account settings, under settings you find account status, but when you press 'deactivate' you get this message "In order to deactivate your account, you must first cancel your subscription." So you go to subscription where you see a button that says your account is active, but there is still no way to cancel or change this...

Total bull$#*!!!

Tip for consumers: http://www.wikihow.com/Cancel-a-Recurring-Payment-in-PayPal

kimw46
10/15/14

Initially, online dating seemed like a joke, but after a couple of fails, it is possible to meet someone. To all of those who plan to start online dating, give it time. Don't give up on the first person who doesn't end up being the right one. Keep trying. If finding someone is really what you want, go for it!

robertam10
10/14/14

Met my husband to b on Zoosk. We're getting married next month after 3 yesrs od dating. He's my Mr. Right. Our profiles matched perfectly. I met him after being on the site for 3 months. We've been inseparable since our meet up at a local book store. Thank you, Zoosk!

Tip for consumers: Be honest, be patient, have fun!

lisar49
10/14/14

you know it's time to part ways with a dating site when you specify that you are a woman seeking men, and your site generated "Smart Pick" for the day is a 39 year old man who is also seeking men. I shulda reached out to him, maybe we would have in good company sought men together.

igozn
10/13/14

Should be 0 stars. I was not looking for a free lunch ( as it it was falsely advertised). But you have not only to pay for membership but for every move you make (with "coins"). Scum.

juaned
10/12/14

My experience on zoosk was successful in the aspect that I was seeking a companion/friend and found one. Only took the time span of a few weeks. I don't recommend my approach for everyone;giving out your phone number to perspective males you see an interest in. It worked for me though and I'm satisfied with the results. I sent messages to about 20 guys 9 replied. We corresponded through text a few times and spoken over the phone. I weeded out the guys I found no connection with and kept the ones I did. Simple right? We met at a public place and went from there. I'm happy with the results. If you truly desire something you have to take a risk. Dating and being single is hard, so know what you want and go for it. Good Luck zoosksters!!

*The price for this site's (zoosk) one time installment fee, is the only thing I had a problem with. I purchased the one month subscription, because i'm not an avid chatter nor do I have time for messaging and texting.

kevinm95
10/11/14

I've used POF, OkCupid, and Zoosk. Out of the three, zoosk is the worst by far. Its impossible to meet anyone as a free member, bottom line. If a girl wants to chat with you(and its hard to tell. The site is full of bots and catfish), you have to pay $30 for a month subscription. What they don't tell you is that once you've become a paying member, you still have to buy "tokens" to do different things. Its a rip off. On POF I'm constantly meeting women. I've never met anyone on zoosk. This site blows. Its a rip-off.

Tip for consumers: Use POF.com instead.

beate2
10/11/14

this site blows balls....you cant even read or reply to a message unless you pay

#$#*!zoosk lets get that trending!

lyneidal
10/11/14

Thank you Zoosk for helping me find the love of my life, my best friend, my husband, and my soul mate!

robc38
10/9/14

This "site" is the worst I have ever encountered! It's glitchy, not user friendly at all, cheaply made and conducts false advertisement that it's absolutely FREE to contact others, only to be told that you need to subscribe and PAY to even see who "winked" at you. No free messaging to others anywhere on the horizon! Can't even just delete the profile without having to call an 888 number! Probably charge for that call as well. Good thing I still have my all inclusive, everything free cell phone plan. I'll give them an ear full tomorrow!

Tip for consumers: Do NOT pay a dime! You will regret it for alooooong time!

katiel17
10/9/14

This is not a practical site for several reasons. If you are looking for a better site, stay tuned for fineladiesandgentlemen.com a social networking site that is similar to zoosk but cheaper and with a better circle.

jessicah48
10/8/14

This site is so NOT worth it! They take unauthorized payments off of your account and when you call them they say no to a refund. Even if the account was taken down before the payment was taken. The people on the site aren't what they appear to be, though there are a FEW, VERY FEW good ones. They don't show you the locations when you are going through the carousel and that can be misleading. The site also claims to have 'free' services, they DON'T. They don't let you see just how much you have to pay or that you DO until after you have signed up. It's ridiculous and they refuse to work with you.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT use this site! Spend your money on a better one, zoosk is a bunch of crooks!

jeffd39
10/5/14

activation fe on top of subscription... they are a bunch of scam artists.... this is the worst site of all....

Tip for consumers: don't use don't use scam scam scam

kelleym11
10/3/14

This is a horrible and false advertising! The subscription price doesn't even let you communicate with people you're interested in and who are interested in you. You have to buy "coins." DO NOT waste your money on this site. It's not worth it!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site! It's false advertising and they will just require more money for everything buy purchasing "coins" once you subscribe.

justinc41
10/3/14

I tried it for a month and didn't renew. I got an email telling me I was expired as I suspected for only having tried it for 1 month, and 2 weeks later they just charged my card for another month anyway. Thieves.

Tip for consumers: make sure you love it if you sign up because you'll be paying for it either way

joej41
10/3/14

As soon as I signed up for Zoosk and paid for 3 months, my credit card company cancelled my card and issued me a new one. The cited "suspicious activity" and mentioned Zoosk. It appears that if you want to cancel your Zoosk account, you have to jump through a lot of hoops. I just tried to cancel my Zoosk account, but you can't do it online. So they just keep charging your card. Now that I have a new card, it will cancel automatically when they try to charge the old one again.

Zoosk emails you a list of photos on a regular basis and asks if you like the potential dates. They show the photo and the age, but not the location, so you have no real way of knowing whether you would like to pursue these people or not. I would not recommend Zoosk and will avoid it myself in the future.

chrisr83
10/1/14

This is a horrible site. It doesn't filter out options that are not within your range of preference, it doesn't allow you to even see the person's full profile unless you subscribe or purchase coins--oh, and by the way, the coins do not allow you to message a person: you would still need to purchase a subscription. Did I mention that you have to pay for an activation fee IN ADDITION to the subscription as well??? I was going to pay for a month of service until I got to the check-out and saw the activation fee. What crock.

Also, you cannot even accurately describe your physical features. There is no option for overweight/large-sized people, so good luck with finding someone who doesn't think that you are deluding yourself into thinking that fat is "curvy".

hannat
10/1/14

This is a great site and it actually works. I met a guy within the first two weeks. We have been non stop talking since then, and we are now planning to meet in person. He is the most sweetest guy. He makes me feel wonderful. If you are unsure it never hurts to try it out!

peterw43
10/1/14

The truth about me is I won't Subscribe so there is no point in liking me as there is no way to contact me via ZOOSK so Please don't waste your time even though I've been on ZOOSK for 10 years and even if you are a Boosted member so I guess I'm hear to make up numbers and if they refuse to post my truth about me then I'll Post it all over the internet sorry to all the People that have already tried to contact me

Tip for consumers: $$$$$ DON'T PAY $$$$$

triciab3
9/29/14

Worst dating site ever. Really horrible. No way to filter your results (e.g., location) and they don't tell you about the coins until after you've signed up. The quality of people there is really really poor. I tried to cancel and get some money back and they said no. Best I could do was to make sure my membership doesn't renew in 65 days. POF was better than this, and I was with POF YEARS ago. It's probably better now. These zoosk people should be shut down. I just saw a commercial for zoosk and NONE of it was true. STAY AWAY. I wish I had researched the reviews before joining.

hannahb13
9/29/14

it was ok I hated that I had to buy coins to check my compatibility with someone when I paid for my subscription. I didn't like how I would put setting of ages and the type of people I was looking for but it would people I didn't want to date. just talking to some one should be free but if they want to find out more that's when they should pay but talking to someone should be free.

Tip for consumers: if you are looking for a long term relationship go slow talk on zoosk for a while then comfortable talk on text then phone if either person ask you for a nude pic stay away or if they say the love you before you meet stay away. don't give any one money over phone or period. people are very good a swindling people for there money be very carful with that. make sure you tell the person you dating what you are looking for right away. even if its you did the worst thing ever just say every thing rig

kevu
9/28/14

It's a complete SCAM. What a rip off. Please save your money and go to POF.com. This site is a scam there are no people out there replying to your messages it's just make believe site to get your money. It's a automated computer response. If yu are not a paid member lots of people send you winks and messages but once you sign up no one bothers replying
Both parties have to be paid members to make contact which is the worst part you being a paid member means jack$#*!
Big No NO NO NO NO NO
Do not sign up
I don't know how they get away with this rip off. There should be some law against this kind of scam to stop it happening

Tip for consumers: DO NOT SIGN UP

kellid1
9/28/14

As on line dating sites go, this one is average. Same song and dance. People say they want to meet you, few follow through. I did have to block a number of people that messaged me because their messages became increasingly harrassing or sexually explicit.
I met someone on the site, I'm closing my profile regardless of if it works out or not. I won't renew it. On line dating isn't for me, I've tried various sites over a year time period with no real success. I guess it's time to try to meet people the old fashioned way or just be happy being alone.

Tip for consumers: Keep in mind that you can join for free and send messages but you to read messages you have to be a member. This is very frustrating if you take the time to write a message to someone you want to meet and they never reply.

antb
9/28/14

The same as everyone else is saying. Absolute waste of time, money and effort. And be prepared to have your feelings played around with and spat out. All this pathetic coins business to say you like someone and to never get a reply anyway. I sent out at east 20 messages and nothing back what so ever just endless potential match ups which never came to anything. Some girls would even start a convo but when I replied back, guess what nothing!! SCAM FEST SIMPLE AS.

Tip for consumers: BLOCK THE SITE END OF!

lonniem29
9/25/14

This site is the worst I have ever encountered. Any positive feedback must come from paid posters or owners of the company. I saw one article that put a positive spin on it saying that they don't take themselves too seriously. That about sums it up for me. SERIOUSLY!
This site is worse than using the bar scene. What a joke. I couldn't even find a place to leave constructive criticism. This site only pissed me off, and if you knew me then you would know that pissing me off is quite some feat. I would much rather go to a site to find love rather than getting pissed off.

Tip for consumers: Notice how their only way of determining your compatible mate is by showing you a single picture of a person, where that is the only thing you have to go by, and you are given a choice of like, don't like, or maybe. Would you like to trust your decisions to such a narrow view of people? A single photo and nothing else. Quality in deed!

pattil5
9/25/14

Worst dating site EVER!! Go to POF.com, or even Match.com but this zoosk is a total rip off. It sends out messages to men that you want to meet them when you really don't! Buyer beware.

Tip for consumers: You pay your hard earned money and they limit your replies?!?! WTF?!?! Where does it say that? Oh and if you think you can click on something to keep your subscripition from auto-renewing you would be 100% wrong. That would be ethical and this site isn't!!!

joea56
9/25/14

WHAT A SCAM!!! I can't believe this website has and is getting away with ripping off the consumers. Why is this acceptable? Like an idiot, I signed up a couple of times and every single time I signed up because a few woman supposedly showed interest and in reality they never would respond back. At first I thought, it was just a fluke, but then realized that it was a scam. I even called Zoosk customer service and expressed my bad experiences each and EVERY time. They simply didn't give me any real answers...I ended up calling my credit card company and explained to them what was going on and they were able to put in a dispute on my behalf. I won and now they blocked me off their website. Like I really care!!! DO NOT USE THIS DATING WEBSITE...

johnk123
9/25/14

l live in London and decided to change my search from local to West Australia.l sat down at 7pm and sent winks to 15 ladies.Within a very short space of time l had 12 shows of interest.
lt would have been 3am in Perth.Was it just a coincidence that they were all up at 3 in the morning????

Tip for consumers: lt is one big scam

stacyl27
9/24/14

I didnt even want to give it a star. I would say at least 3 negatrive stars. I agree with evey negative thing others said about this site. Complete waste of money. It is ridiculous that you pay a registration to try site out and then you have to purchase coins to even connect with people.Carousel repeatedly put the deleted users back in. I got matches from hundreds of miles away. The only messages I rec'd were sexual in nature. No customer service what so ever. BEWARE,...Zoosk is a bunch of b.s.!!!

Tip for consumers: Do NOT sign up for his site. You will have as much better luck on your own.

maryw82
9/22/14

This will be the second time that I am leaving zoosk, and hopefully for good :) It is a decent website where I have met SO many great people! I just want to wish everybody out there good luck!

Mary

Tip for consumers: I think zoosk is very user friendly. Just remember to always have your witts about you, don't be afraid to talk to people, whether they are your "type" or not, and don't give up. :)

nessao
9/20/14

it is a very good site I met someone here and we are still talking and getting to know each other but I can tell that it will be for a long time, men here are more stable and honest!

tima25
9/17/14

What a rort this site is...there is not even any way to contact them. You keep getting taling back to the faq page! As a gay man, when I joined I was only shown men, and one was interested in meeting me...but with no introductory feee messaging I dan't contact him without taking out a subscription! So bye bye to him...no message from him either so he obviously doesn't subscribe either. At no time have I been asked what sex I want to meet, and when I go into the search engine the ONLY preference is women searching for men and it can't be changed! All my matches since joining have been women! What sort of dating rip-off is this! Obviously just a means of making money from vulnerable people! BTW I found out that there is no contact when I wanted to find out how to search for men searching for men.

Tip for consumers: Don't!

jasonb120
9/16/14

Every time I open the app, I wind up in search mode. This means that the one person I unintentionally viewed, while opening the app, now has an alert saying that I viewed them. I can recall multiple times where the same person shows up, now they think I'm basically stalking them(not the case.) Carousel is a stupid spin off of Tinder.[ DO YOU LIKE? Yes-Maybe-No ] kinda thing. You can use this as a method of obtaining free coins that everyone $#*!es about paying for. Up to 40 per day. Just click Maybe 40 times in a row and now you've got 40 coins. If someone who you want to meet (via carousel) wants to meet you, well you gotta pay 30 coins to be able to chat with that person. The Online Now tab is a waste, because there is no filtering ability. Yea if I wanted to search for people online in Hawaii I wouldn't live in F**king Arkansas. The Search tab is better than POF I must say. In this section you can select what you are looking for as far as age, ethnicity, children, education, body type, etc. and Zoosk actually does a good job of properly filtering your search. (Why you can't filter the Online Now tab is a mystery to me) But going back to what I said earlier, while you search you scroll through potential matches wondering "How many of these people are being told that I'm viewing them?" My guess is every last one. This app seems to have found various loopholes to make you feel as though you are/will be receiving attention when that's simply not the case. As for the subscription aspect, $30.00 is really steep for 1 month. Also, almost everyone on this review site had a problem cancelling their subscription. 2 minutes it took me. Granted I have an Iphone, it was really simple to turn off my subscription. I think Zoosk is like any other mid to low tier dating site, full of people who don't know what they want and overall not worth my time and money. Be mindful and do not think with your genitals. PS I cannot reflect on customer service or returns, seeing as how I knew my $30.00 went out the window as soon as I clicked subscribe. And I never thought to call Zoosk for help on any matter. Thanks for reading and have a nice day!

Tip for consumers: One way to lure you in, is giving you the option (as a non-subscriber) to wink at people. Well, they also give subscribers the option to automatically send a response to anyone who winks at them. Thus making you think, "Hey I just winked and already got a message!" Of course you cannot read whatever they sent until you subscribe, only to find out it was a message like, "Hey thanks for the wink ;)" Now you're out 30 bucks.

jasond58
9/14/14

I would give a negative star if I could. Site is basically a virtual pickpocket!!! 29 bucks a month for a membership is somewhat but ok BUT!!!!!! They fail to tell you there is a registration fee of 25 bucks. But wait there's more my single friends.... in order to see who wants to meet you, you have to use gold coins. In order to send someone a virtual gift you need gold coins... now how do we get these gold coins?? You can buy them of course!!!!! You can earn gold coins but limited to like 30-40 a day and it costs 35 just to see who is interested in you. Now here's the great part.... think since you have a paying membership yoi are gonna get noticed and get messages?? Ehhhhhhh wrong again. You need to boost your peofile. And im sure you can guess how you do this... save your money folks. The free sites are way better than this garbage.

So basically you get to send and receive messages on the site with a subscription. Everything else you better break out that card. Also keep in mind that a majority of the users on this crap app are too smart to be sucked into this money pit so therefore your responses will be very very low. The app is buggy as crap too. Matches will show up in search but the names, ages, and locations will be all wrong. Good luck with customer service too. Always busy or on hold and its a nail biter getting your subscription cancelled as there is no option to do so on the app or site.

SHAME ON YOU ZOOSK FOR TAK OK NG ADVANTAGE OF HOPEFUL SINGLES!!!

Tip for consumers: Look for a free site

juliec30
9/11/14

Thanks so much for all who posted their reviews. I was just about to join and decided to read the reviews first. So glad I did! Will not be joining. Best to all of you :-)

eld590
9/11/14

Beware to women--there are a lot of men on here who are not what they seem. One of my former boyfriends (from before I was married) walked out on me, and I never knew he was here on a visa and already married until just before he walked out. He had proposed to me!! He walked out on the wife who brought him to US, and went to Vegas, where he married again. He walked out on her, made a very ugly mess--married a THIRD TIME and left the country to evade #2's attempts to prosecute him. His is now in Northern Europe, and suddenly is a FB friend. I have seen him repeatedly recommending zoosk, even asked me to join. I am married, American and have grown kids. He is a playboy, playing "starving artist", supported by a sugar mama and a trust fund. He and I are the same age, but he has aged poorly. He sent me a picture of him and his "sister", but it was really wife #3. He is Egyptian, and is really a terrorist supporter. Ladies beware. I only accepted the "friend" because after doing a criminal search on him I was totally intrigued; wondering still why he even left Egypt if he "hates" US so much. Still a dangerous guy, though he is age 57; maybe moreso because his life has passed him by.

Tip for consumers: stay away!! this site attracts the kind of guy who isn't fit to breathe!!

pk34
9/10/14

I would give it a negative 1 star if possible. I agree with the other Zoosk reviews. I don't think it is a legit site. I think after spending the monthly fee they deny you any access unless you spend more on stupid coins. I think it's a joke.

Tip for consumers: Do not waste your money.

michelinam
9/9/14

to all the women out there when using this site please beware there are a bunch of scammers on this site..

Tip for consumers: please dont ignore any scamming signs.. please please when scammers want money delete them immediately..

lindat39
9/8/14

BUYER BEWARE !! When I was having touble time and time again navigating around this site I would try to call the help line. Each time, no matter which automated button I pushed (except for TO RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP press...) I received the same message `We are experiencing a higher than normal call volume your approximate wait time is 30 to 60 minutes.' Just try getting a live human being to answer. Tried emailing, three different times and .... no response, imagine that?? This rating system needs an overhaul. I would have given Zoosk NO STARS if that had been an option. PS: Watch out for the coins!

davej30
9/5/14

In my opinion Zoosk is a complete waste of time. I joined for 1 month and then cancelled.

Firstly they tell you people have checked your profile when they haven't, the site have rigged the "who's viewed me" section

Secondly i believe a lot of the profiles are made up by Zoosk. They are not real.

Thirdly, send some of them a wink and you get a reply in 30 secs. the reply is along the lines of "tell me more about yourself" So you do and never hear from them again. More to the point they are not even online at the time. A miracle!

Fourthly, they never answer any queries you have about the site.

You want more? OK I don't know what the women on the site think they are. I suspect they think they are princesses and entitled to the very best, To check this i sent a couple of messages to the ugliest women i could find, you know the ones who should be paying people to send them a message and guess what... no reply. As somebody who has never had real problems pulling a lady this annoys me. I have thrown away better than they will ever be.

Yes zoosk is a complete waste of time as far as i am concerned. If you subscribe to it you are wasting your money. BEWARE

Tip for consumers: DON'T USE THIS SITE. I THINK ITS A SCAM

michaelw102
9/3/14

This site is the biggest waste of your time and money. It's a rip off that you have to pay
To even chat with people on here. And 95‰ of the people on the site can't talk
Back to you cause there not dumb enough to pay for this $#*!ty date site. Honestly
I can not believe it is still on the Internet after all the bad reviews and how the site works.
Don't download it or use it cause your not going to like it I promise you this. If you
A good dating site where you can meet locals and not ha e to pay an obscene amount
Of money check out meetme. Free to download free account and free to talk to people.

Tip for consumers: Don't do it. Just delete the I go you have on there that they are going g to sell and delete your account and join meetme.

jamesr97
9/2/14

Okay, so I was not really going to write a review but after reading all the negativity, I must agree. I initially searched to see what was the best free dating site. I believe that zoosk was rated as #3 or 4. So I joined. I was charged some ridiculous amount for a 3 month subscription. Majority of the members are non-subscribers: meaning that they cannot reply to your messages. If you attempt to provide your email or any other contact information the mediators will block the message. I would say a good % of the members are old accounts. More than 1/2 of the members do not read what you write on your profile so if you actually do like someone they are a million miles away.I also do not believe that many of the profiles are real just do to the fact that you will receive the exact same message from females with different pics. As normal there are quite a few accounts using the regular internet scammer photos that you can find on every dating site. They have this feature where someone clicks to meet you. I have had at least 100 women clock on that and I must have responded to at least half. So 0 have responded back even when you just say "Hello" or "Would you like to chat?" The auto deduct ($) feature is always nice -try getting your money back from the company.

Tip for consumers: Use the money to buy yourself a nice dinner instead.

larryg37
9/1/14

This site is a complete ripoff and scam. There are mostly fake profiles and profiles that have not been active for quite some time. It is also very irritating to search members and navigate the site. You also have to buy these stupid gold coins if you want to see if someone read your message. Once you subscribe it is very difficult to cancel your subscription. After many email attempts to cancel I finally had to call the site many times to get someone to actually talk to cancel my subscription. Just a bunch of crooks. To sum it up it is a corrupt scam site. DO NOT JOIN!

Tip for consumers: I would try ANY other dating site if you are interested in finding someone. Believe me, this is BY FAR the worst I have ever used.

3 Photos for Zoosk