US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

deirdrea3

Otherwise, I had a positive experience and did meet some quality people along the way. (in 367 reviews)

miguelg11

I called Zoosk customer service for a discount on the subscription. (in 31 reviews)

billm116

It's not fair for people to think someone is interested before I read their profile. (in 300 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

sandrar61
4/29/16

Don't ever give up! What you want is out there just got to Open your heart and mind. There's someone out there everyone.

georginar2

Great experiences

leoj8
4/29/16

THIS WAS NOT EASY, HAD TO CONTACT TO MANY TO FIND JUST ONE... WAS WORTH IT.THANK YOU..

billyr29
4/29/16

Its worth the money do it.

rissar
4/29/16

I was on this site for less than a week and found a great guy!

rachels88
4/29/16

I had an AWESOME experience on ZOOSK and met an amazing guy whom I connected with right away!!!

jacquelinek11
4/28/16

Didnt believe I could meet a man of quality and morals on here, just was chatting and joking with people...then I met "him"...he is awesome! Glad I gave it one last chance!

samb148
4/28/16

actually I was looking for something more casual, like gotinder.com or even easydarling.com, I have profiles on both and in most cases it works for me for casual (NSA) dates and erotic chats, kinda stress relief thing. zoosk looks like something more serious but still I managed to find nice girls there so why not, it's worth trying

joycea16
4/27/16

Great site and would never have imagined that I would meet someone within a week. Although a couple of the men were scammers that I chatted with I found a man and am very happy.

Had more success on this site with meeting men than 2 other sites.

gloriap28
4/27/16

I met someone that lives 287 miles away, I winked took a risk and I'm very Happy. I have found something I haven't ever found. Chemistry..... You never know what could happen. I was only on Zoosk for a few days. We stated talking on the phone and before we met we even missed each other. We could stay on the phone for hours.

johnw468
4/27/16

I used Zoosk for a month and a few weeks. It worked

bobj99

Met a fantastic lady.

russellj10
4/26/16

Excellent site, good luck to the rest of you!!

samanthar47
4/26/16

It's great and easy website

marleneq1
4/26/16

It was nice I meet a wonder full guy is not in my choice . .. We don't don't ahead but we will see

tristint
4/26/16

Very nice site to chat and meet people

rickm95
4/26/16

I was able to find a mate within close proximity, the right faith, politics and gorgeous. I dated several from your site until I found my soul mate. Thanks

arturoa5
4/25/16

Profiles are there for a reason. Even thought appearances are first impressions, do not underestimate the power of a profile. A beautiful face means nothing unless you find a deeper connection.

aaronm81
4/24/16

Great

juliet160
4/24/16

I met my perfect match on Zoosk!

terih5
4/23/16

Found the man of my dreams on here :)

joeym39
4/23/16

It was slow at first then it picked up. I was fortunate to meet someone really nice.

jennifers228
4/23/16

Different. Should save settings better as far as age range.

jamieg36
4/22/16

It was fun meeting different people.

danielb177
4/22/16

I found my match in about 3 days after of opening my account she is exactly what I'm looking for.

karmab
4/21/16

I have only been on Zoosk for about a month and a half. And I have met a great man who only comes in your life maybe once or twice. So I am very pleased with deciding to pay for a subscription to have a chance to talk with my new man!!

annaw69
4/21/16

I wasn't sure about online dating. But this had the best reviews. Almost instantly I had messages, and within a few days I was going out on a date! I am highly recommending this site!

jeanniem8
4/21/16

Had fun on here and so glad that i found stephen ,a man a woman dreams about. So good to me and is a sweetheart.

kordaik
4/21/16

i told you already she is the only one worth my time

tanyab25
4/21/16

I wish everyone could find someone like I've found. This woman could not be more perfect for me if I ordered her from Heaven myself. I wish everyone the best...hang in there and God will deliver her to you.

davidv67
4/21/16

Zoosk is dodgy bough a 12 month membership for about $90 and then they charged my CC again another $70 6 months later. Regardless there are much better dating sites that are free.

debras66

i finally met my man

williama87
4/20/16

You help me find my high school sweetheart

lynnm87
4/20/16

the man I met was the man of my dreams

meganm49
4/19/16

The experience was rewarding! You just need to keep and open mind. Thank you for the experience.

arlineg
4/19/16

I was very skeptical about finding another boyfriend this time around. I am 54 years old, not looking to impress anyone with my stocky physique. I just really want someone to hold for the rest of my life.
I played the carousel and landed on Mike. He sounded down to earth, so I winked. He asked for a chat. I agreed and we started our conversation that lasted for 2 hours. He asked me out to dinner and I agreed. When we met, he looked so much cuter in real life than in his photo. I was hooked.
We ate dinner and said our goodbyes. I felt really good about our first date. He called me that next day and said that he really thought that I was sweet and wanted to date me. I felt the same way.
So, I am leaving ZOOSK for my last relationship I will hopefully ever have.
Guys, if you are thinking about joining ZOOSK, get the feature that allows you to talk to non subscribers without them having to join ZOOSK. That is the only way that I was able to tell if I really liked this guy. The free chat is the key to finding the right woman. Trust me!! I found him because he was able to talk to me and it didn't cost me a penny.
Well, good luck to all the future ZOOSKERS out there and may all your dreams come true!!!

kathyc81
4/18/16

Had a free membership actually thought about wasting my money on a paid one. Very few men in my area. Most men younger than my age looked worn out and expected to attract VS model material. Decided to stop wasting my time and deleted my profile.

jamess390
4/18/16

I enjoyed the knowledge and information given to me that helped me meet good people.

lisag131
4/18/16

I have tried other sites and liked Zoosk best because I got a lot of matches in my area. I did meet a few people who I will now be friends with, and others who are potential relationship-matches. If they don't work out, I will re-activate my membership since Zoosk is so easy to use and keep in touch with my matches. Thanks for a good experience!

ta6357
4/18/16

I ended up finding someone awesome through Zoosk, and we are happily together! I wasn't thinking I'd find a perfect match online, to be honest. Very glad I did!

Overall, there are a couple of things that Zoosk could improve:

-The "Carousel" function tends to repeat the same people; sometimes it's a string of the same 5 or 6 people that keep coming up; that's a little frustrating.

-The gifts seemed a little silly.

-Winks seem to actually be a turn-off, both to guys and gals. Just remove them.

-Better bot-screening would be cool; there are definitely some bots on here.

Those are picayune details, given the overall success I had with Zoosk. The end goal is to meet someone you can have a relationship with, and that's precisely where Zoosk succeeded.

Tip for consumers: Don't wink at the people you like! Write them something intelligent, creative, and eye-catching.

marka155
4/18/16

It was hard on the ego, but ultimately worked out.

ethelt10

Love rasta

marieh70
4/17/16

Fun Lovin' Guy and I established a friendship right away and got to know each other well. We were both looking for the same type of relationship and, even though we live almost 500 miles apart, decided to forge ahead to see if we could make our relationship work. We're both retired and can split time between both of our homes.

denisew45
4/17/16

I have been on a lot of websites and the best responses were from Zoosk.

karene47
4/17/16

Worth the time to try. The chat portion is a bit slow and on the app, there were times it showed me on when I wasn't. Other than that it was an easy site to maneuver. Straight forward usage. The price was fair too.

robertd201
4/17/16

I kept getting contacted by women who wanted to meet me, even ones from other states. I would pay "coins" to respond and send them messages. Only one woman ever returned a message and we had nothing in common.Too many, I think, use the "Carousel" only to get free coins and have no interest in that person. The virtual gifts are so juvenile. I can't believe anyone would be impressed by a cartoon rose or Teddy Bear. LOL. One month was all I needed to see this site was a joke. I even left coins on the table. I had one day left when I cancelled and in the last 24 hours got plenty of interest. Hmmmmm.

nathanr32
4/16/16

I would highly recommend this to anyone willing to try online dating site. It is user-friendly, classy, and facilitates meeting someone in a simple, safe, appropriate manner. I met a wonderful young lady who seemed hand-picked by my creator and put into my life--I just had to make myself available here. I have waited a long time but this gal is worth it and the timing is perfect--I am flying 1000 miles to meet her, though we are already talking about our life ahead and what things I will bring when relocating to her--never felt something so real for someone, and we haven't enough met yet! If you care to follow our story, call me anytime and keep doing what you are doing here at zoosk--from the bottom of my heart, and hers, THANK YOU!!

jessem59
4/15/16

Yeah, you pay for zoosk, but it isn't much at all. And the truth is, I've tried other free sites before, but because they're free, you don't find many matches of quality, or I should say, people who are genuinely looking for a relationship. It's not very likely you'll find someone paying for a membership who only wants to play around and never meet up, or who just wants to chat with someone. I met a WONDERFUL lady on Zoosk, and I genuinely believe this is the start of something beautiful! Thank you Zoosk, from the heart, for all you've done.

leanahc
4/14/16

I would recommend zoosk

jodie300
4/14/16

I've been on Zoosk for 6 months now. Like the other dating sites I tried before, I met some great guys, went out on some good dates and some not-so-good dates. I kept my heart open and my hopes up. I decided to take a break this spring to take care of my mom who is at the end of her life. As I did, I connected with a man on Zoosk who had been messaging me for a while. It was the right time for us to meet. The rest is, well, history in the making... All smiles.

153 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zoosk staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
2 days ago
Add your answer
4 days ago
Answer
jacquelinek11
A: The non paying member cannot read your messages ...they know you sent a message but cant open it nor reply..bit they can look at you in like carousel ,but cant see your whole profile
2 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Zoosk staff and other customers.

22 Photos for Zoosk